Uvalde shooter legally bought his guns............

Then post your stats, numpty nuts. You don't have to work for NASA, it's not rocket science.

Why can't gun nuts answer simple questions when it shows how much of a retard they are.
there are no stats because none have ever been taken, polls are conducted over land lines and in the US most people no longer have land lines or dont answer polls.

You're just used to distance in America, and fuck all on history. And your ignorance on British history is glaring.
You have no rights in Britian, at ANY time a parliament can remove any thing you do have and there is nothing that stops them and nothing you can do except hope to elect enough new members of that body to change it back.

You have no rights in Britian, at ANY time a parliament can remove any thing you do have and there is nothing that stops them and nothing you can do except hope to elect enough new members of that body to change it back.
Yes, we go by Responsibilities. You guys have a couple of Rights because you're not responsible with Responsibilities.

There are two Americas. Not the Red States - Blue States you hear about. It is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

The majority of gun crimes in this country takes place among minority gang bangers, druggies and street thugs in cities mostly controlled by Democrats.

In Illinois it is Chicago. In Georgia it is Atlanta. In Maryland it is Baltimore. in Tennessee it is Memphis. In Texas it is Houston. In Michigan it is Detroit. In Louisana it is New Orleans, etc.

In my Central Florida county we have some crime and the occasional shooter. However, the mostly Conservative DA and the real Conservative Sheriff do not not the thugs get away with anywhere like the Democrats in the big city shitholes.

That is why you can walk down most of the street in my County after dark and not get shot but if you do in Chicago there is a significant chance you will. Like more than a dozen shooting every day and twice that many on weekend days.
You’re delusional….
what do most of the ten most dangerous states have in common ?
They are republican.
  1. New Mexico
  2. Louisiana
  3. Arkansas
  4. South Carolina
  5. Tennessee
  6. Alaska
  7. Missouri
  8. Oklahoma
  9. Colorado
  10. Arizona

Chicago ranks 23 in the country for dangerous cities.
There are 1/2 dozen republican controlled cities MORE DANGEROUS.

There are two Americas. Not the Red States - Blue States you hear about. It is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

The majority of gun crimes in this country takes place among minority gang bangers, druggies and street thugs in cities mostly controlled by Democrats.

In Illinois it is Chicago. In Georgia it is Atlanta. In Maryland it is Baltimore. in Tennessee it is Memphis. In Texas it is Houston. In Michigan it is Detroit. In Louisana it is New Orleans, etc.

In my Central Florida county we have some crime and the occasional shooter. However, the mostly Conservative DA and the real Conservative Sheriff do not not the thugs get away with anywhere like the Democrats in the big city shitholes.

That is why you can walk down most of the street in my County after dark and not get shot but if you do in Chicago there is a significant chance you will. Like more than a dozen shooting every day and twice that many on weekend days.
Most of the felony crime is in red states. Most of the crime is committed by whites. Whites make up 61% of the population and commit 58% of the felony crimes. That compares about right. Of course, it wouldn’t be so high except for all the Trump, officials who have been indicted.

Reminder, Chicago is 23 and there are half a dozen repugnant cities worse.

You're just used to distance in America, and fuck all on history. And your ignorance on British history is glaring.
You're va subject of the crown you fucking little twit. Fuck all my American history? Numbnuts you don't have a fucking clue about American history other than what you have read about it. I on the other hand have been a living historian with first person impressions of period historical events.

You're va subject of the crown you fucking little twit. Fuck all my American history? Numbnuts you don't have a fucking clue about American history other than what you have read about it. I on the other hand have been a living historian with first person impressions of period historical events.
Truly bi lingual. Trumpish and Fk.

You’re delusional….
what do most of the ten most dangerous states have in common ?
They are republican.
  1. New Mexico
  2. Louisiana
  3. Arkansas
  4. South Carolina
  5. Tennessee
  6. Alaska
  7. Missouri
  8. Oklahoma
  9. Colorado
  10. Arizona

Chicago ranks 23 in the country for dangerous cities.
There are 1/2 dozen republican controlled cities MORE DANGEROUS.
You must have peanut butter between your ears. The most dangerous crime infested areas in the US are the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. For instance, almost all the serious crime in Tennessee happens in Memphis with a goddamn Democrat Mayor and all the minority druggies, street thugs and gang bangers that infest all the Democrat controlled shitholes.

Chicago stats is for the metroplex that includes all the White suburbs, mostly independent cities with far less crime. The City of Chicago itself is controlled by the Democrat filth and has the country's worst crime rate.

You show me another city in the US that has a worst record than this:

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 321
Shot & Wounded: 1431
Total Shot: 1752
Total Homicides: 351

1657589200162.png

You must have peanut butter between your ears. The most dangerous crime infested areas in the US are the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. For instance, almost all the serious crime in Tennessee happens in Memphis with a goddamn Democrat Mayor and all the minority druggies, street thugs and gang bangers that infest all the Democrat controlled shitholes.

Chicago stats is for the metroplex that includes all the White suburbs, mostly independent cities with far less crime. The City of Chicago itself is controlled by the Democrat filth and has the country's worst crime rate.

You show me another city in the US that has a worst record than this:

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 321
Shot & Wounded: 1431
Total Shot: 1752
Total Homicides: 351

View attachment 669137
Your hilarious. red states are the most crime ridden areas.
Worse 10….they dominate in republican controlled states.
hey dufus, you do get that states are BIGGER then cities.

Hey dufus. Violent felony crimes are STATE CRIMES. THE STATE and county COURTS ARE responsible for prosecuting felonies. Dumbo.
“The overwhelming majority of criminal prosecutions take place in a state court.”
look it up,dumbo.

BTW, there are six crime ridden republican cities worse then Chicago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back