Uvalde shooter legally bought his guns............

Nope......for one thing, it only applies to the collective right to form a militia with only those in the regulated militia having the right to bear arms.
Guess you never read the fourteenth amendment accurately either.
You’re wrong.

You and the other asshats work so hard to lie……you want our guns so bad, I can only imagine what you plan after you get them

Your hilarious. red states are the most crime ridden areas.
Worse 10….they dominate in republican controlled states.
hey dufus, you do get that states are BIGGER then cities.

Hey dufus. Violent felony crimes are STATE CRIMES. THE STATE and county COURTS ARE responsible for prosecuting felonies. Dumbo.
“The overwhelming majority of criminal prosecutions take place in a state court.”
look it up,dumbo.

BTW, there are six crime ridden republican cities worse then Chicago.

And there you are…..lying….you say Red States because you know the crime is created in democrat party controlled blue cities you dishonest fuck…..

Your hilarious. red states are the most crime ridden areas.
Worse 10….they dominate in republican controlled states.
hey dufus, you do get that states are BIGGER then cities.

Hey dufus. Violent felony crimes are STATE CRIMES. THE STATE and county COURTS ARE responsible for prosecuting felonies. Dumbo.
“The overwhelming majority of criminal prosecutions take place in a state court.”
look it up,dumbo.

BTW, there are six crime ridden republican cities worse then Chicago.

Lying shit head….the democrat party prosecutors and judges release the criminals in blue cities…..you guys are really vile with your lying and distortions.

You're va subject of the crown you fucking little twit. Fuck all my American history? Numbnuts you don't have a fucking clue about American history other than what you have read about it. I on the other hand have been a living historian with first person impressions of period historical events.
The UK's history is a two foot thick stamp album, America's history couldn't fill a stamp.

The Monarchy is constitutional, it's there for tradition, a figure head of state, to rubber stamp parliament's decisions. No one bows to it, get that into your thick skull, it milks money out of tourists. And while I'm at it, please pass on my condolences to the historian you live with because they have to tolerate a bellend.

The UK's history is a two foot thick stamp album, America's history couldn't fill a stamp.

The Monarchy is constitutional, it's there for tradition, a figure head of state, to rubber stamp parliament's decisions. No one bows to it, get that into your thick skull, it milks money out of tourists. And while I'm at it, please pass on my condolences to the historian you live with because they have to tolerate a bellend.
Dumbfuck you're a subject of the crown. But I really don't give a fuck about your shithole country.

Dumbfuck you're a subject of the crown. But I really don't give a fuck about your shithole country

It’s to be expected when you don’t know shit about your own constitution, you don’t know shit about anyone else.

Gee, is that saying that we should look at the 2a as only relevant to the time it was written ?

Gee, then it only applies to black powder weapons, which in general HAS remained unregulated. You have only to look at every firearm related decision but the SC. They have all determined that firearm possession is not absolute and does NOT APPLY TO EVERY PERSON. One has to qualify to have that right. So your argument is on def ears. The right to bear arms is a non absolute and only for the people and not for every person. Just btw, like it is for the first amendment.

Last edited:
Gee, is that saying that we should look at the 2a as only relevant to the time it was written ?

Gee, then it only applies to black powder weapons, which in general HAS remained unregulated. You have only to look at every firearm related decision but the SC. They have all determined that firearm possession is not absolute and does NOT APPLY TO EVERY PERSON. One has to qualify to have that right. So your argument is in def ears. The right to bear arms is a non absolute and only for the people and not for every person. Just btw, like it is for the first amendment.
No it says we cannot interpret the language the way we do modern English.

The being clause has faded out of use but in the 18th century it was a common grammatical construct.

Blues Man
No it says we cannot interpret the language the way we do modern English.

The being clause has faded out of use but in the 18th century it was a common grammatical construct.
Then the 2a only applies to black powder firearms and any-other arm common to that day.

If the language used in constitution should only be used in the context of that day, then “arms” should be interpreted to include only black powder firearms dumbbell.
I never said it should be used in the context of that day.

I SAID we need to interpret the meaning using the language conventions and grammatical devices in use at the time.

If the language used in constitution should only be used in the context of that day, then “arms” should be interpreted to include only black powder firearms dumbbell.
And if you believe that then it would apply to ALL amendments including the first therefore no electronic media would be protected under the free speech provision,

Forum List

Back