Uvalde shooter legally bought his guns............

How does anybody determine who has a gun and who doesn't? I was born when Harry Truman was President in my long life I never had anybody ask me about the firearms I own. If they did I would probably not tell them the truth because it is none of their business.

I have friends that own firearms that would never admit to anybody that they have them.

The references you posted are based upon telephone polling from a small number of people and are very unreliable. You are just gullible.

Guess different places (and different times) have different attitudes. I grew up in Montana where hunting was a way of life for many of us, and if asked if we had guns, we usually said yes. Actual number wasn't referred to as much, just when asked, the reply was "a few" which could mean anywhere from 2 to over 30 (my Uncle Bill had around 27 guns in the house where only 7 people lived, about half handguns and half rifles and the foster family I lived with had around 7 for a family with 5, mostly rifles with 2 handguns). And, you generally knew which high school students owned guns, because when hunting season came around, all the kids with gun racks in their vehicles had at least 1 rifle in their rack, many with 2 or 3. And, that wasn't because they were looking to shoot up the school, they were just being prepared in case they saw an animal for hunting on their ride into school (my school was 30 miles away from where I lived). Times have changed a great deal since I was in school, as now you can be expelled for pointing a finger gun at another student.

How does anybody determine who has a gun and who doesn't? I was born when Harry Truman was President and in my long life I never had anybody ask me about the firearms I own. If they did I would probably not tell them the truth because it is none of their business.

I have friends that own firearms that would never admit to anybody that they have them.

The references you posted are based upon telephone polling from a small number of people and are very unreliable. You are just gullible.
Ok, I'm so gullible, please post your link to the true gun ownership stats. Just remember retard, no gun nut pamphlet links.

Ok, I'm so gullible, please post your link to the true gun ownership stats. Just remember retard, no gun nut pamphlet links.
That is my point, dufus. Nobody fucking knows. Just because some shitheads gets 700 people to respond to a telephone survey and then uses some stupid formula to extrapolate that to the general populace doesn't mean they know either.

I bet everybody they surved in Chicago that used a gun for a crime will tell the survey "nope, no guns here".

That is my point, dufus. Nobody fucking knows. Just because some shitheads gets 700 people to respond to a telephone survey and then uses some stupid formula to extrapolate that to the general populace doesn't mean they know either.
Well retard, just like anything, you have to go by the statisticians. If you want to claim A, B, or C, then you need your evidence. So if the stats are wrong, you need to provide the figures. Just saying, "No body knows", achieves sweet Fanny Adam. So unless you can claim otherwise, rationally, some 32% of Americans own a gun, ie, the minority.

I bet everybody they surved in Chicago that used a gun for a crime will tell the survey "nope, no guns here".
Chicago, your fall back argument even though Illinois the state it resides is one of the safer states.

Well retard, just like anything, you have to go by the statisticians. If you want to claim A, B, or C, then you need your evidence. So if the stats are wrong, you need to provide the figures. Just saying, "No body knows", achieves sweet Fanny Adam. So unless you can claim otherwise, rationally, some 32% of Americans own a gun, ie, the minority.
You stupid Moon Bats don't have a clue how flawed the telephone polls are, do you?

Nobody knows how many people in the US own firearms. That information is not in any credible data base.

The government knows how many guns are sold each year through licensed firearms dealers but that is about it.

I have about 50 firearms. About half of them were acquired outside of licensed firearms dealers so the government (and anybody else) has no idea who has them.

Over the years I have sold or traded dozens of firearms (legally) to other individuals and family members and the government or a pollster has no idea.

You don't know what you are talking about spouting your dribble about the number of Americans that own firearms.

Chicago, your fall back argument even though Illinois the state it resides is one of the safer states.
How safe is Chicago? You want me to post the numbers of daily shootings? There is an Internet site that updates the figures daily. It is called "Hey Jackass".

Well except that EVERY Court since the beginning has held they are personal rights.
They are persona
Well except that EVERY Court since the beginning has held they are personal rights.
They are personal Guaranteed rights only for the qualified. Persons as a subset of people. The 2a SAYS PEOPLE, not persons. The only people who can have a firearm, are those who are qualified. Are you that stupid ? small Children can’t legally, convicted felons can’t. Neither can people posses any firearm any where. Try gettin* on a plane with a firearm and tell them it’s your personal right before they cart you away in cuffs..

Last edited:
You stupid Moon Bats don't have a clue how flawed the telephone polls are, do you?

Nobody knows how many people in the US own firearms. That information is not in any credible data base.

The government knows how many guns are sold each year through licensed firearms dealers but that is about it.

I have about 50 firearms. About half of them were acquired outside of licensed firearms dealers so the government (and anybody else) has no idea who has them.

Over the years I have sold or traded dozens of firearms (legally) to other individuals and family members and the government or a pollster has no idea.

You don't know what you are talking about spouting your dribble about the number of Americans that own firearms.
Then post your stats, numpty nuts. You don't have to work for NASA, it's not rocket science.

Why can't gun nuts answer simple questions when it shows how much of a retard they are.

Then post your stats, numpty nuts. You don't have to work for NASA, it's not rocket science.

Why can't gun nuts answer simple questions when it shows how much of a retard they are.

You fucking moron. There are no stats.

Nobody knows because there is no credible data base.

Your stupid telephone polls are flawed and you have nothing else.

How safe is Chicago? You want me to post the numbers of daily shootings? There is an Internet site that updates the figures daily. It is called "Hey Jackass".
How safe is republican led Baton Rouge ? How safe is republican led Jackson and Little Rock. All with repo mayors and have higher crime rates than Chicago. Why aren’t you complaining about them, head up your ass.

Nope I trained my children to defend their rights. The second amendment might be gone but the right to self-defense will remain forever.
The right to self defense is not the same as the right to posses a firearm. You have to be qualified in every state in the union to posses a firearm. That is not a guaranteed or absolute right.

Because they are too retarded to understand the queen’s language. You know, Freddy Mercury.

Last edited:
Oh, along with the others, Chattanooga, Wilmington, Dayton blah blah….,
all with repug mayors and crime rates HIGHER THEN Chicago.

You fucking moron. There are no stats.

Nobody knows because there is no credible data base.

Your stupid telephone polls are flawed and you have nothing else.
The stats are on the internet you utter pillock. If you can't come up with an answer, go and rodger yourself with a stiff stick because your last umpteen posts have supplied fuck all answers. If you don't believe in stats, then good for you. Lather them in margarine and shove right up where the sun doesn't shine.

Unless you have any data, the planet is going by the fucking stats on the fucking internet for the fucking debate on fucking gun ownership in the fucking good old fucking USA. Has that sunk in?

How safe is republican led Baton Rouge ? How safe is republican led Jackson and Little Rock. All with repo mayors and have higher crime rates than Chicago. Why aren’t you complaining about them, head up your ass.

There are two Americas. Not the Red States - Blue States you hear about. It is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

The majority of gun crimes in this country takes place among minority gang bangers, druggies and street thugs in cities mostly controlled by Democrats.

In Illinois it is Chicago. In Georgia it is Atlanta. In Maryland it is Baltimore. in Tennessee it is Memphis. In Texas it is Houston. In Michigan it is Detroit. In Louisana it is New Orleans, etc.

In my Central Florida county we have some crime and the occasional shooter. However, the mostly Conservative DA and the real Conservative Sheriff do not not the thugs get away with anywhere like the Democrats in the big city shitholes.

That is why you can walk down most of the street in my County after dark and not get shot but if you do in Chicago there is a significant chance you will. Like more than a dozen shooting every day and twice that many on weekend days.

Forum List

Back