Uvald school shooting was stopped by.......

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
There was no border patrol swat team at Uvalde. It was a lone off duty border patrol agent who had to borrow a shotgun from his Barber to take down the shooter. What other breaking news will we find out the events of this shooting?

There was no border patrol swat team at Uvalde. It was a lone off duty border patrol agent who had to borrow a shotgun from his Barber to take down the shooter. What other breaking news will we find out the events of this shooting?

You should at least read your own link, or watch any video you might post. Your stupid claim is wrong, dumb ass.

He wasn't in the group that took down the shooter, he was on the other side of the school helping to evacuate the school.

He had to borrow the shotgun because he was off and his duty weapons were at home.

Nonetheless, it was an act of bravery to rush to the school to help evacuate as many kids as the could.

At this point what is true and what is false? It is very difficult to know which reporting to believe. Good guy cop, bad guy cops? A door ajar? A door closed? A US Army reconnaissance plane in Uvalde airspace? Perfect conditions for a perfectly equipped shooter? The media and police caught in multiple lies? We are taught to believe in the most obvious explanation as the truth. Nothing about this case seems obvious or explainable.

At this point what is true and what is false? It is very difficult to know which reporting to believe. Good guy cop, bad guy cops? A door ajar? A door closed? A US Army reconnaissance plane in Uvalde airspace? Perfect conditions for a perfectly equipped shooter? The media and police caught in multiple lies? We are taught to believe in the most obvious explanation as the truth. Nothing about this case seems obvious or explainable.
Well since we have his own words in the posted interview I think we can count his version as being accurate.

So maybe more gun laws aren't the answer?

What OP posted is what I heard last Saturday. The dude was getting his hair cut when it went down, and he took his barber’s gun and killed the scumbag.

Dude is a hero. The rest of the LE are not.

What OP posted is what I heard last Saturday. The dude was getting his hair cut when it went down, and he took his barber’s gun and killed the scumbag.

Dude is a hero. The rest of the LE are not.
Reread the OP.
FROM THE LINK/
1654261316677.png

Last edited:

NO freakin' cops inside when this mother went in and got BOTH her kids. Cowardly bastards.

You should at least read your own link, or watch any video you might post. Your stupid claim is wrong, dumb ass.
I read the link and it was more clickbait than news

Typical half-assed lib journalism

But I never did read who actually killed the gunman

I read the link and it was more clickbait than news

Typical half-assed lib journalism

But I never did read who actually killed the gunman
Greg Abbott killed him....but he tried to keep it hidden because he is humble and doesn't like taking credit for things....Ted Cruz was his back up.....they kicked the doors in and took out the shooter...but like I said, they are humble and decided to let the police take credit.....and yes, you will believe it they told you to...

Forum List

Back