Ute Indian Tribe calls Biden's dedication of national monument a 'disgrace'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
They heap big mad!

1666020579069.png

(The Center Square) – President Joe Biden's dedication of Colorado's Camp Hale as a national monument is a "disgrace" to the ancestors of the Ute Indian Tribe, members of the tribe said.
Biden used the Antiquities Act to designate the Camp Hale Continental Divide National Monument on Tuesday. The 1906 Act gives the president the authority to designate lands as national monuments.

Camp Hale was the home of the Ute Indian Tribe's Uncompahgre Band before it was forced off the land in 1880, according to a news release from the Ute Indian Tribe Business Committee. The Ute Tribe now resides on reservations in northeastern Utah.

The Biden administration seems so sensitive to the feelings of minorities but they failed to check with the Native Americans before he dedicated a monument? What does that tell you? The administration doesn't give a shit about anything but getting votes.

The Biden administration seems so sensitive to the feelings of minorities but they failed to check with the Native Americans before he dedicated a monument? What does that tell you? The administration doesn't give a shit about anything but getting votes.
Yeah bro better to vote for the party that believes the genocide of Native Americans was a good thing for them. Smart.

Sounds like they didn't do their homework.

Meh, we need to care about Offended Utes as much as we need to care about toenail fungus in Nairobi. If they're unhappy just deport them back to Asia.

Yeah bro better to vote for the party that believes the genocide of Native Americans was a good thing for them. Smart.

lol another liar posting fake history.

The Utes will settle for a couple of truckloads of booze and oxycotin.

Well leave it to entitled and pretentious white liberal people to assume they know what non whites want and what they should do to make them feel better. They seem to think they speak for non whites.

If they aren't pandering in some cheap and vacuous way like this they play identity politics like saying "I know how the native Americans truly feels because I am in fact 1/247th indian"

Well leave it to entitled and pretentious white liberal people to assume they know what non whites want and what they should do to make them feel better. They seem to think they speak for non whites.

If they aren't pandering in some cheap and vacuous way like this they play identity politics like saying "I know how the native Americans truly feels because I am in fact 1/247th indian"

Its what they do.

I heard a breakdown of important issues to Americans by demographic.

WHITE SUBURBAN WOMEN ARE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT RACISM THAN BLACK PEOPLE! :auiqs.jpg:

The cult is a fraud.

Forum List

Back