MTG Congressional Debate

District 14 debate with MTG. This was fun to watch! WE had pedos, swamp people, child mutiliators, corruption, Ukraine, and a quick question about infrastructure. Very entertaining!

I like how the media gives the Reich member 5 minutes to smear and defame Greene, but no time is given to Greene to have an opening monolugue.

Typical of the utterly corrupt media.

That blonde XXXX-edited ideology has only ever been defeated 1 way in human history. And she's begging for it.
And yet she remains solidly ahead of Flowers and is virtually assured reelection.

Perhaps if 10,000 democrats were to commit ritual suicide you could sway Gaia to alter reality?

Hey, it's worth a try - and no matter what you'll make the world a better place.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what riles you up? Not Augustine_ threatening to rape a white woman for having views that go against his party - but the typo of dropping an "s" in "misogamist?"

You might want to reexamine your priorities,
How the fuck would I know what Augustine says? I have that fucking moron on "ignore" since about his 2nd post I read.

BTW, you spelled it wrong also!

The word is "misogynist"!

I am sorry! You are incapable of seeing the humor in your mistake.

I don't call women XXXX-edited or the correct as that crosses the line!

Never said you did and get past I take any public educator serious. I don't trust any of you around children. Absolutely none of you

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back