USWNT vs Trump

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
So after NFL, NBA, now it is soccer. 1 player protest and the trump clut attack the whole US team and wish they lose.
I know that trumpa cult follow whatever he says, but why all of.a sudden you hate everything that trump had a. Beef with?

So far you cant watch movies, NFL, NBA, soccer, TV and so much more....you guys are snowflakes and trump for you by the balls you have to follow him like dogs.

And those US soccer players are more patriotic than all the fake Patriots that cheer foe the draft Dodger.

Rapinoe's retort: 'I think I'm extremely American'

So after NFL, NBA, now it is soccer. 1 player protest and the trump clut attack the whole US team and wish they lose.
I know that trumpa cult follow whatever he says, but why all of.a sudden you hate everything that trump had a. Beef with?

So far you cant watch movies, NFL, NBA, soccer, TV and so much more....you guys are snowflakes and trump for you by the balls you have to follow him like dogs.

And those US soccer players are more patriotic than all the fake Patriots that cheer foe the draft Dodger.

Learn to speak

Learn to speak
It's Ebonics. Besides, he just managed to get through 4th grade.

She is EXTREMEly American...her and her team is/are telling the rest of the world "IN YOUR EFFIN FACE BEYATCHES"...the problem here is left wing PC monitors who are going to have to tell them "dissing America is one thing but anyone else is unacceptable"...then we will be treated to an excuse along the lines of "we were not mocking england with the tea drinking gesture, we were telling them we were with them by sipping their favorite beverage" and then you will see every left wing parrot on the forum repeat it.

The faghadist bitch is the one that chose to make it political. Don't pick the fight if you can't stay in the ring.

They live in a very tiny world of "whatever tramp tells us we do" a cult.

The narrowness of his world view is astonishing.

Learn to speak
It's Ebonics. Besides, he just managed to get through 4th grade.
Arabonics

If the dude didn't want blow back it should have kept quiet. It's just attention whoring

If the dude didn't want blow back it should have kept quiet. It's just attention whoring
The orange craves attention, bullying, insults, trolling.

And you assholes give it to him. Go stick a M80 up your ass and sing Yankee Doodle Dandy

And you assholes give it to him. Go stick a M80 up your ass and sing Yankee Doodle Dandy
He is a laughing stock, even the UN laughed at his orange ass....and his followers are a :21:

Before this I never heard of any of these women. They look to be all perverts. Nothing they say has any meaning.

He is a laughing stock, even the UN laughed at his orange ass....and his followers are a :21:

The UN is worthless

Ask the Dixie Chicks what happens when you badmouth a Republican President....the rug munching whores of the US soccer team made their own bed...FUCK THEM!

Ask the Dixie Chicks what happens when you badmouth a Republican President....the rug munching whores of the US soccer team made their own bed...FUCK THEM!
Like NIKE, NFL, NBA? Mr white trash most Americans hate you and your orangina....get overyourself.

Like NIKE, NFL, NBA? Mr white trash most Americans hate you and your orangina....get overyourself.

Idiot Muzzie

Forum List

Back