USWNT loses to Sweden

Trump makes some good points.

For instance, about 40% of the US team did NOT sing their country’s anthem.

While some national anthems don’t have words - possible Cup winner Spain’s for instance - that close to half a team chose not to proudly sing their country’s song was HIGHLY unusual.

Trump also gets the last laugh on Greenie, as she dissed him back in ’19.

Last edited:
Yup, it’s a shame the normal people have to suffer because of woke, anti-American, assholes.
It broke my heart to see the US team tight-lipped to a 40% extent.

And right after EVERY Swedish player sang their anthem loud & proud.

:(

Her Mistake was going to ( Paid Lectures ) ( Gay Pride Events ) (Gala Fundraisers ) ( Political Events ) ( ... instead of training
Her mistake was getting too old & not stepping aside.

She is wildly selfish, narcissistic even.

The green hair a giveaway perhaps...

No they don't earn the same and i doubt they ever will, the mens game is a different animal altogether.

The political right is famous for not taking 2.2 seconds to understand nuance. The national team was stating that they should get paid the same as the men's team. You're going there to represent the nation. If any of the USWNT players were stating that they should make as much as the men when there are league games where attendance money, sponsorships, and budgets are concerned; they are mistaken. As an economic unit, womens soccer is not on a par with the men's game in this nation.

Again the point was though that if you're fielding a national team; the players should all get paid the same whether you are male, female, first string, third string, an alternate, etc...

Those who don’t stand for the national anthem should be banned from playing on the team. It’s insane when there are people starving in Africa, dreaming of coming to America, and yet here in America millionaire athletes won’t stand for the anthem.

So now that the USA is out who is the team to bet on . Can any of the underdogs win?
England is unstoppaple, unless Spain can do it - a Final between the two a dream match-up.

Japan a possible dark horse, but no other teams are in the class of those three.

England is unstoppaple, unless Spain can do it - a Final between the two a dream match-up.

Japan a possible dark horse, but no other teams are in the class of those three.
That’s good to know England is about 2 1/2 to win it all. Perhaps I will put a bet on em

Maybe in the future the team will think about how they represent our country.

Bye Megan! :beer: :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg:

AA1eRxL5.img

Sweden stuns USWNT in penalties; defending Women's World Cup champs eliminated​

Let Megan Rapinoe's parting, losing "shot" be a warning to all the cheating, lying Democrats out there:

Reaping and sowing, in my faith tradition

Karma, in others

Coming soon

Those who don’t stand for the national anthem should be banned from playing on the team. It’s insane when there are people starving in Africa, dreaming of coming to America, and yet here in America millionaire athletes won’t stand for the anthem.

I don't consider myself patriotic anymore in that I'm being asked to share a country with straight fascists. As a nation, we're done.

But if I were hired to *represent* my nation, best believe I would stand and cover my heart, in the same way I deliver the same patriotic curriculum I did 5, 10, 15 years ago and--unlike liberals--keep my own opinions out of it.

England go through after beating Nigeria on penalties, i watched the game Nigeria were the better side for most of the game then we had a red carded player for a stupid incident, so we had luck on our side.

Forum List

Back