USWNT loses to Sweden

Maybe in the future the team will think about how they represent our country.

Bye Megan! :beer: :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg:

AA1eRxL5.img

Sweden stuns USWNT in penalties; defending Women's World Cup champs eliminated​

Couldn’t really give a beer fart about Megan RapaHo or the US Women’s soccer team.

Well each to their own, i support my local Towns club, have done since a kid, used to go on the games with Dad then as a teenager with mates, but i never really like cricket, watched some Rugby which can be brutal at times, never really understood American football, seems to be a lot of stop start action and the guys look like star ship troopers with all the helmets etc, also never liked baseball when i was at school it was a girls game called rounders, hope that doesn't bug some people, i know the sport is massive in America.
I've just become aware of Hurling. I think maybe I could get behind that one. I used to be a fan of the NFL but they got populated by too many primadonnas and political activists with little attention to the game. The integrity of the game suffered. Meh, no skin off my back.

If only she had retired six months earlier.
It’s weird to me that she was on the team, and even my girl Alex has lost a step - maybe a step and a half - and seemed dazed at times.

But the dominating effect of IX is dissipating.

The US team is a shambles, but 2027 isn’t THAT far off, so we’ll see what the future holds.

Th Swedes last penalty shootout shot just made it over the goal line for the win. The soccer balls supposedly have many sensors built in them and modern technology assists in calling goals that are close.
Wild, right?

Literally by a centimeter!

:eek:

It may be due to the climate down under. Germany also lost in the group stage, along with China and South Korea. I had been to Melbe once but I was not fit throughout the journey. The next World Cup will be held in the northern hemisphere.
England and Spain have been fire, so dubious.

The scum deserved to lose. We need to do everything we can to boycott anyone who supports such trash.
You do understand that players like Alex Morgan and many others held their hands over their hearts and sang the Anthem, right?

Right??

Football is an American sport--soccer not so much. Ninety minutes of floppers running up and down the field to end with a 1-0 score and over the top celebration when a score is finally made is not my idea of a sport. Not that I put a lot of stock in the choreographed offerings of the NFL either.
Rugby’s the game for you, mate. :)

US “football” is about as real as US pro wrestling.

You do understand that players like Alex Morgan and many others held their hands over their hearts and sang the Anthem, right?

Right??
Yup, it’s a shame the normal people have to suffer because of woke, anti-American, assholes.

Forum List

Back