USWNT loses to Sweden

It was a verbal gesture, not a put down.
I understand.

The reality is that IX gave the US women a HUGE advantage for many years, but the rest of the world is catching up now.

Alex will always be a great role model however, that one ugly tea-sipping taunt her only dark moment.

Actually, they looked better in this game than in any other in the Cup.

Alex has lost a step, and Rose got her second YC in her last game & thus not playing, so that was likely the difference, along with pulling Morgan at the end of regulation, which was a huge mistake, slower though she now is.
Meh.

Th Swedes last penalty shootout shot just made it over the goal line for the win. The soccer balls supposedly have many sensors built in them and modern technology assists in calling goals that are close.

It may be due to the climate down under. Germany also lost in the group stage, along with China and South Korea. I had been to Melbe once but I was not fit throughout the journey. The next World Cup will be held in the northern hemisphere.

Last edited:
Maybe in the future the team will think about how they represent our country.

Bye Megan! :beer: :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg:

AA1eRxL5.img

Sweden stuns USWNT in penalties; defending Women's World Cup champs eliminated​

The scum deserved to lose. We need to do everything we can to boycott anyone who supports such trash.

AA1eRxL5.img

Hahaha. Awesome!

I never thought I'd ever NOT pull for the USA in sports, but I'm so happy the USA Lesbian Soccer Team lost. Does my heart good to see wokeism defeated in shame. May the trend continue.

Hahaha. Awesome!

I never thought I'd ever NOT pull for the USA in sports, but I'm so happy the USA Lesbian Soccer Team lost. Does my heart good to see wokeism defeated in shame. May the trend continue.
I saw a US fan with a stars and stripes flag, but where the stripes should be there was the rainbow flag, what's that all about?

It may be due to the climate down under. Germany also lost in the group stage, along with China and South Korea. I had been to Melbe once but I was not fit throughout the journey. The next World Cup will be held in the northern hemisphere.
I thought it was their winter this time of year, i think it's quite cool at this time of year.

Sorry pal it's football, has been since as a six year old kid i got a football on Christmas day, Soccer is a American term, probably so as not to confuse it with American football.
Football is an American sport--soccer not so much. Ninety minutes of floppers running up and down the field to end with a 1-0 score and over the top celebration when a score is finally made is not my idea of a sport. Not that I put a lot of stock in the choreographed offerings of the NFL either.

AA1eRxL5.img

They don't care because they can play social agenda bullshit games, lose and still get paid.

So when they bitch about not getting paid the same as men they still take some of the men's winnings.

So lose or not they still can behave anyway they want and still get paid.

Football is an American sport--soccer not so much. Ninety minutes of floppers running up and down the field to end with a 1-0 score and over the top celebration when a score is finally made is not my idea of a sport. Not that I put a lot of stock in the choreographed offerings of the NFL either.
Well each to their own, i support my local Towns club, have done since a kid, used to go on the games with Dad then as a teenager with mates, but i never really like cricket, watched some Rugby which can be brutal at times, never really understood American football, seems to be a lot of stop start action and the guys look like star ship troopers with all the helmets etc, also never liked baseball when i was at school it was a girls game called rounders, hope that doesn't bug some people, i know the sport is massive in America.

Forum List

Back