Uss Lexington Found!

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Video: Wreckage Of USS Lexington, Sunk During WWII, Found In Coral Sea

"The wreckage of a United States aircraft carrier, named USS Lexington that was sunk by the Japanese during World War II, was found on the floor of the Coral Sea more than 500 miles off the eastern coast of Australia. The carrier was discovered by a team of explorers led by billionaire Paul Allen, the U.S. Navy confirmed Monday.

The ship, which was part of the Battle of the Coral Sea from May 4-8, 1942, was found in a remarkably well-preserved condition. Microsoft co-founder Allen released a statement Monday along with photos and a video of the carrier.

“To pay tribute to the USS Lexington and the brave men that served on her is an honor,” Allen said. “As Americans, all of us owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who served and who continue to serve our country for their courage, persistence and sacrifice.”

USS Lexington, which was one of the first U.S. aircraft carriers ever built, was known as “Lady Lex” and went down with 35 aircraft on board. When the ship was attacked, more than 200 crew members died, while over 2,000 were rescued."

Posted yesterday.
You really felt the need to say that, did you? Odd..you didn't post the link?

Troll.

iu

Posted yesterday.
You really felt the need to say that, did you? Odd..you didn't post the link?

Troll.

iu
Not my fault you can't do a simple keyword search and follow USMB rules.
I used the key word search 'Uss Lexington' nothing

**ahh..I searched just this forum..as it was military...you posted in History

Did you get your little feelers hurt? Do you think that maybe this was just an honest mistake and does no harm? No..of course not...you're still a troll...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back