What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USNI News Fleet and Marine Tracker: Aug. 21, 2017

OP
mhansen2

mhansen2

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just a little FYI. :beer:

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Reaction score
I got chastized for posting just a link. Now, this is on the watched list because I am posting in it. It's not right but there it is.

OP
mhansen2

mhansen2

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't get it. The thread title explains it all. When posting just a documented link, what are we supposed to say?

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Reaction score
Well, I don't get it. The thread title explains it all. When posting just a documented link, what are we supposed to say?

I just got bagged by a moderator for doing exactly the same thing. At least put a comment of any kind to support the link. I, personally, don't see a thing wrong with it but I don't run things around here.

OP
mhansen2

mhansen2

Gold Member
Reaction score
OK. Thanks for the warning.

OP
mhansen2

mhansen2

Gold Member
Reaction score
Update 20170829
USNI News Fleet and Marine Tracker: Aug. 28, 2017

Presidents often ask; "Where are the carriers?" Here's the answer.

Daryl Hunt: I, too, got a comment from a moderator about standalone links, but there's no way to correct the thread since it's locked. I sent a "report" asking about this. How do we contact a moderator?

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Reaction score
Update 20170829
USNI News Fleet and Marine Tracker: Aug. 28, 2017

Presidents often ask; "Where are the carriers?" Here's the answer.

Daryl Hunt: I, too, got a comment from a moderator about standalone links, but there's no way to correct the thread since it's locked. I sent a "report" asking about this. How do we contact a moderator?

On the mains page, look for whatever moderator is logged in. You can PM them. I won't go into details because I think you can figure it out. As for contacting a Mod over this, it's pointless. They won't let you correct it and won't unlock the thread. Just start another one with your own personal comment along with the URL.

I really hate doing a moderators job because they are just too busy or lazy to do it themselves.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List