USNI News Fleet and Marine Tracker: Aug. 21, 2017

Well, I don't get it. The thread title explains it all. When posting just a documented link, what are we supposed to say?

Well, I don't get it. The thread title explains it all. When posting just a documented link, what are we supposed to say?

I just got bagged by a moderator for doing exactly the same thing. At least put a comment of any kind to support the link. I, personally, don't see a thing wrong with it but I don't run things around here.

Update 20170829
USNI News Fleet and Marine Tracker: Aug. 28, 2017

Presidents often ask; "Where are the carriers?" Here's the answer.

Daryl Hunt: I, too, got a comment from a moderator about standalone links, but there's no way to correct the thread since it's locked. I sent a "report" asking about this. How do we contact a moderator?

On the mains page, look for whatever moderator is logged in. You can PM them. I won't go into details because I think you can figure it out. As for contacting a Mod over this, it's pointless. They won't let you correct it and won't unlock the thread. Just start another one with your own personal comment along with the URL.

I really hate doing a moderators job because they are just too busy or lazy to do it themselves.

Forum List

Back