USMB's Twenty-Five Days Till Christmas

Definitely feeling like Christmas around here.

I need to finish up shopping. . . A Very Merry Wintersday started on my game. . . seems I'm running out of time to get my shopping done, and get them wrapped. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

. . . been sort of ignoring the days going by, but it sort of just creeped up. Be here before we know it, eh?

Boy guys, we only got a couple more days until week two is over and we begin our final week with giving back to Christmas since Christmas is the season for giving. :)

Boy, I don't know about you guys,.. but I wasn't a really big fan of the movie that I posted yesterday. The plot dragged on and the dog and the girl wanting one weren't even the main characters. Anyways, today is the last day of week two and tomorrow begins the final week where it'll be all about giving until Christmas Day which will be in its own category. :) (Since I can't remember if I ever posted any Thanksgiving gags, I decided to post them together.)

Welcome to week three which is the final week of USMB's twenty-five days till Christmas. Although I can't believe that it's the final week already, this probably the most important week even if it might not be the most exciting. For this week we cover the true meaning of Christmas,.. giving back to others just as like this song says. :)

Today we're going to look at the most important people we need to be giving to. Children in need. With a cute little cartoon on the side. :)

Well today didn't really turn out like I planned since I was supposed to do wreath laying today but it wound up raining, so I figured that I would post a virtual one instead along with a Christmas short that tells us that sometimes the best gift can't be wrapped and it comes from the heart. :)

Peeps. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah, I loved them as a kid. What kid doesn't like to fill his or her mouth with enough sugar to choke a Clydesdale?

I still kind of want a chocolate covered marshmallow Santa now and then and a good candy cane is a treat. I found a package of these today, haven't had them since I was probably nine years old. Always found one in the toe of my stocking.
View attachment 570539

My father LOVED those. No one else in the family could stand them, and there was only one place in town - the hardware store, of all things - that carried them when I was growing up. My mom always made a point of buying him some for Christmas.

Thanks for the gingerbread houses! I always wanted to make one but never got around to it. I love the pink and white one!

I have one that I crocheted. I don't have a pic of it, and it's in a storage box I haven't gotten around to emptying yet, but here's the pic that goes with the pattern.

1639960555054.png

I did my roof in red, green, and yellow.

Does anyone else have presents they're really excited about giving this year? This year, I'm completing this scarf for my sister. I started it a while back, but the place we were living didn't have space for me to spread my supplies out properly.

1639961386923.png

I also got my older son a sketch kit. He has a talent for computerized art, but told me he's always wanted to learn to draw and paint. I'd tell you what I'm excited to give my younger son, but he's sitting right here, so . . .

Forum List

Back