USMB Sports Bar

some folks have no patience. i guarantee you Hayward will get a ring. Dame's older than Sexy Gordon!

Jimmer.png

Kevin Love hit 8 for 8 from 3, for 30 points, IN ONE QUARTER...if they continue the Cavs are gonna score 200 pts against Portland!

I don't think we will see a better playoff game than the Cowboys/Packers game today what preformances by the veteran Rodgers and the rookie Prescott.

Posted too soon, the KC - Pitt game was as exciting and pitted two QB's opposing each other who have nothing to regret, their play was as exceptional as was the play of Rodgers and Prescott.

I don't think we will see a better playoff game than the Cowboys/Packers game today what preformances by the veteran Rodgers and the rookie Prescott.

Posted too soon, the KC - Pitt game was as exciting and pitted two QB's opposing each other who have nothing to regret, their play was as exceptional as was the play of Rodgers and Prescott.
Didn't really get the chance to keep up with that one we had severe weather hit the are last night had power outages and weather updates good part of the night. Must have been hell of a game to rank up with Cowboys and Packers.

Didn't really get the chance to keep up with that one we had severe weather hit the are last night had power outages and weather updates good part of the night. Must have been hell of a game to rank up with Cowboys and Packers.

Sorry you missed the Cowboy - Packer game. Below are the links to the highlights of the BEST playoff game I ever attended:

Sorry you missed the Cowboy - Packer game. Below are the links to the highlights of the BEST playoff game I ever attended:

Got the Cowboys- Packers game it was Chiefs- Steelers the weather took out it was so rough after the game out at Cowboy stadium they were keeping people in the stadium till the weather calmed down.

Forum List

Back