USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

She is not registered to any party and Her father is an engineer, her mother a real estate agent

I think she's done a good job for both of them.

She's done okay...even though she keeps interrupting TRUMP and not letting TRUMP have as much time for rebuttal. The majority of TRUMP's rebuttals start with her talking over TRUMP, she doesn't do the same with Biden, who she has offered more time for rebuttal.

This debate is much closer than the other one. I'll give Biden a slight edge.

Round 1: Biden decisively.
Round 2: Pence by a decent margin.
Round 3: Biden slightly.

My $0.02.

And Biden puts it away ...

---
JOE BIDEN: If I get elected I'm running as a proud Democrat but I'm going to be an American president. I don't see red states and blue states. What I see is American, United States. And folks, every single state out there finds themselves in trouble. They're going to start laying off, whether they're red or blue, cops, firefighters, first responders, teachers, because they have to balance their budget. And the founders were smart. They allowed the federal government to deficit spend to compensate for the United States of America.
---

Obviously, that philosophy is an anathema to Trump and pals. And that's why they'll lose.

She is not registered to any party and Her father is an engineer, her mother a real estate agent

YOU'RE BLIND
I think she's been better than the last two moderators by far. And even Trump complimented her. So he must agree she's been better than the other two.
Being better when the others were atrocious is not a difficult feat

Trump just came across as a blithering idiot on windmills.

She's done okay...even though she keeps interrupting TRUMP and not letting TRUMP have as much time for rebuttal. The majority of TRUMP's rebuttals start with her talking over TRUMP, she doesn't do the same with Biden, who she has offered more time for rebuttal.

I'm just saying the other two moderators were e so bad that they make her look good because she's not treating him like complete total shit like the others did.

Forum List

Back