USMB needs this right now.

blingee.com.
Sis, if you want me to do it for you, I can.

Check out my avie. I got the snow but can't make it move. It says invalid URL when I put it in from Blingee for the avie so I saved the picture with the snow to my computer and used it and that worked but it doesn't move.

So if you know how to either make it move or how to make the URL valid, that would help. I answered your PM too on this.

I like it the way it is also with the still snow but wouldn't mind the tips for this or future avies.

Thanks Gracie :)

I tried to do a few other avies with snow, but like you said..they won't load. I have no idea why. I will put them here and see if they load, but as pics, not as my current avie.

103ycd5.jpg

jj65h0.jpg

vgmvs2.jpg

Well. I see they work now, but they won't when I try to upload them to my avie. Maybe size?

blingee.com.
Sis, if you want me to do it for you, I can.

Check out my avie. I got the snow but can't make it move. It says invalid URL when I put it in from Blingee for the avie so I saved the picture with the snow to my computer and used it and that worked but it doesn't move.

So if you know how to either make it move or how to make the URL valid, that would help. I answered your PM too on this.

I like it the way it is also with the still snow but wouldn't mind the tips for this or future avies.

Thanks Gracie :)

It looks pretty like that too.

I think I breathed too deep myself. I can't remember which one I lighted. Oh well. Wait! Is that a duct up there in the ceiling? And the duct goes to EVERY forum and EVERY thread?

INCOMING!

"Late Lament"

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
Watch lights fade from every room.
Bedsitter people look back and lament,
Another day's useless energy spent.
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
Lonely man cries for love and has none.
New mother picks up and suckles her son,
Senior citizens wish they were young.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?
Moody Blues

Wait! Wait! I know! Take your siggie wolf, animated it with snow, put it back in your signature!! It will work then!

Last edited:
Did it for ya. I'm all mellow now from puffin' and inhalin'. Got my groove goin'. lol

Christmas Past

Each Christmas I remember
The ones of long ago;
I see our mantelpiece adorned
With stockings in a row.

Each Christmas finds me dreaming
Of days that used to be,
When we hid presents here and there,
For all the family.

Each Christmas I remember
The fragrance in the air,
Of roasting turkey and mince pies
And cookies everywhere.

Each Christmas finds me longing
For Christmases now past,
And I am back in childhood
As long as memories last.

(Written by Carice Williams)

ok folks. Solution time:

If you tried an animated avie and it wouldn't load, use it in your sigline. It WILL show there. Then just keep whatever avie you currently have.

I need to huff and puff more often. It obviously makes me a tad smart. Cyberly of course. :lmao:

Last edited:
In Maui. With a drink with a little umbrella in it.

(ps, mods. If this does not fit in this forum, move it to general topics if you want. My intent was to lighten the place up..maybe get some folks to mellow out a tad. Wasn't sure WHERE to put it, so I slapped it in here).

Forum List

Back