USMB liberals called on to post more Trump threads

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I call on all USMB LIBERALS to spend even more time in obsessing over the former President. It serves two purposes at least:

(1) It can help you vent your spleens. And,

(2) it will help you avoid talking about Brandon; and we know you don’t want to actually talk about the Alzheimer’s patient in chief.

Last edited:
  • Banned
USMB doesn't really have much in the way of liberals. Liberalism is all about expanding people's control over their lives.

They are all mindless authoritarians who want to grind others under their woke jackboot, instead.
I usually put “liberals” within the quote marks for such reasons. The word has lost much of its former meaning.

Like, for example, it is an historical truth from not that long ago that liberals used to support free speech. Today’s version of “liberals” are actively opposed to it (for others, at least) even on college campuses.

Also, in the past, liberals used to actively seek a “colorblind” society. But the modern American version of “liberals” opposes that ideal.

It is not truly surprising to see that some of the “liberals” don’t mind supporting racist old Joe Brandon.

I usually put “liberals” within the quote marks for such reasons. The word has lost much of its former meaning.

Like, for example, it is an historical truth from not that long ago that liberals used to support free speech. Today’s version of “liberals” are actively opposed to it (for others, at least) even on college campuses.

Also, in the past, liberals used to actively seek a “colorblind” society. But the modern American version of “liberals” opposes that ideal.

It is not truly surprising to see that some of the “liberals” don’t mind supporting racist old Joe Brandon.
Nailed it.

I don't know about you, but I'm 67 and have been watching the deterioration of the meaning of the term for years.

It used to be "do your own thing", "Question authority", "free speech now", "let's create a colorblind society" and "Let's back the little guy against the powerful".

Today, it is the very antithesis in every regard.

USMB doesn't really have much in the way of liberals. Liberalism is all about expanding people's control over their lives.

They are all mindless authoritarians who want to grind others under their woke jackboot, instead.
The original term of "liberal" when referring to an individual meant that he/she.....it? was someone who was for "liberty" and opposed to authoritarian rule. Interesting how, over time, people can redefine the meaning of a word.

They really need to talk about covid more. No one is even discussing this major story.
I want to hear more about the "insurrection", GW Bush stealing the 2000 election, Trump's orgy with Putin, four whores, a midget and a poodle which ended up in golden showers and the turd fight that the midget won.

I certainly don't want to hear another word about Epstein, Fraudchi being an incompetent stooge, or some conspiracy about poor Jussie Smolette who was victimized by some racist MAGA supporting Nigerians.

The next thing you know, people are going to question why Xiden's lawyer's offices haven't been raided by the feds.

Nailed it.

I don't know about you, but I'm 67 and have been watching the deterioration of the meaning of the term for years.

It used to be "do your own thing", "Question authority", "free speech now", "let's create a colorblind society" and "Let's back the little guy against the powerful".

Today, it is the very antithesis in every regard.
giphy (1).gif

I call on all USMB LIBERALS to spend even more time in obsessing over the former President. It serves two purposes at least:

(2) it will help you avoid talking about Brandon; and we know you don’t want to actually talk about the Alzheimer’s patient in chief.
man

not seen "spleen" written out in years.

Someone should attempt to bring some sort of balance to the 90% of unhinged shrieks disguised as threads started about Brandon by the Trump cock holsters.

Someone should attempt to bring some sort of balance to the 90% of unhinged shrieks disguised as threads started about Brandon by the Trump cock holsters.
What a witty imaginative response. It must have taken you a whole bunch of seconds to find that tired pablum puke in your big book of stale comments.

Forum List

Back