USMB Dem 2024 nominee poll

Right. The Steve Bannon plant who is an anti-vaxxer and who still claims that Bush stole the 2004 election. 🤣

LOL!!!!

The Dem base is getting wiser to you hate hoaxing homo traitors.

I'd be willing to vote for Amy in the primary again, but those Dems and their vocal radical wing, only opposite of the Republican's Trumper party wing. I am not sure a moderate can make it through the primary against Joe. Whether you think he is or not, Joe is going to try to stake down that real estate.

Amy Klobuchar?

Amy has some sort of problem like Parkinsons...

She was a rational leftist up until she questioned Dominion Voting Machines.

Since then, she has been "gotten to" and is not the same person.

Amy Klobuchar?

Amy has some sort of problem like Parkinsons...

She was a rational leftist up until she questioned Dominion Voting Machines.

Since then, she has been "gotten to" and is not the same person.
Interesting. I haven't actually kept of with anything she has said or done since she lost the Pres primary.

Interesting. I haven't actually kept of with anything she has said or done since she lost the Pres primary.

She presented real evidence that it is easy to program a machine like Dominion to cheat. She and several other Dems questioned Dominion. To my knowledge she was still the bright high end debate expert she was 20 years ago at that time.

Since then, she has been straight line left wing no hesitation or questions...

In the primary, Amy clearly showed signs of some sort of disease like Parkinson's...

And she bowed out for Joe like dePape did before Paul Pelosi

NOBODY voted for Michael Robinson??????!!!!!!

Michelle Obama Visits Target, Immediately Cries ‘Racist’ – Jasper and ...

I'd be willing to vote for Amy in the primary again, but those Dems and their vocal radical wing, only opposite of the Republican's Trumper party wing. I am not sure a moderate can make it through the primary against Joe. Whether you think he is or not, Joe is going to try to stake down that real estate.

By Amy -

Clearly you don't mean Klobuchar, right?

She presented real evidence that it is easy to program a machine like Dominion to cheat. She and several other Dems questioned Dominion. To my knowledge she was still the bright high end debate expert she was 20 years ago at that time.

Since then, she has been straight line left wing no hesitation or questions...

In the primary, Amy clearly showed signs of some sort of disease like Parkinson's...

And she bowed out for Joe like dePape did before Paul Pelosi
I thought she was fairly impressive in the primary from that first freezing cold ass day, she stood out there if front of her fans to announce her candidacy. I had no problem with her and she was as close to a moderate as it gets over there anymore. I doubt she is even considering, but in a primary if still around by Super Tuesday, she would get my vote over Joe, if I didn't have to vote in the Republican primary to support anybody but Donny.

I thought she was fairly impressive in the primary from that first freezing cold ass day, she stood out there if front of her fans to announce her candidacy. I had no problem with her and she was as close to a moderate as it gets over there anymore. I doubt she is even considering, but in a primary if still around by Super Tuesday, she would get my vote over Joe, if I didn't have to vote in the Republican primary to support anybody but Donny.

She got to Nevada and was uncontrollably blinking and twitching in the debate. She also called a prominent Latina dem there by the wrong name. She can hide it here and there, but when she has a schedule, the problem can pop up.

I really liked watching her debate 20 years ago. Not any more, she is an AOC clone now...

She got to Nevada and was uncontrollably blinking and twitching in the debate. She also called a prominent Latina dem there by the wrong name. She can hide it here and there, but when she has a schedule, the problem can pop up.

I really liked watching her debate 20 years ago. Not any more, she is an AOC clone now...
Beats me. Don't know if she could be called an AOC clone, but I am definitely not and AOC fan.

Beats me. Don't know if she could be called an AOC clone, but I am definitely not and AOC fan.

TDS class 4 at least.

Not the same person as of 20 years ago.

TDS class 4 at least.

Not the same person as of 20 years ago.
20 Years ago, I never heard of her. If I knew what state you were in, it would be unlikely I was very familiar with your Senators or Representatives either. I only became observant of her during her campaign and not followed since.

20 Years ago, I never heard of her. If I knew what state you were in, it would be unlikely I was very familiar with your Senators or Representatives either. I only became observant of her during her campaign and not followed since.

Amy Klobuchar was perhaps the best leftist debate talking head on TV 20 years ago, regularly making all the networks and debating with class and intelligence.

That person NO LONGER EXISTS

Forum List

Back