4-10-23 ... Trump leads DeSantis in Florida in new poll...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
This is a post Democrat weaponized hoax indictment...having the exact opposite effect that the Democrats intended. Formerly, DeSantis lead Trump by up to 31%.

"A Victory Insights survey released Monday indicates that the former president would handily defeat the governor in a head to head matchup in Florida, with Trump taking 46.6% support to DeSantis's 31.8% in a one on one. Without DeSantis in the contest, Trump stands far ahead of his other rivals, claiming 65.9% support to former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley's 7.8%, who stood as his closest challenger.

The April survey shows Trump improving considerably over the results of the same poll's November results. In that survey, Trump trailed the Florida governor 36.5% to 47.4%."

At this point, De Santis just has to hang back and hope that Trump's legal issues become too much.

No, he should balance it with "I believe all people should be held accountable for their actions, that means ALL politicians on both sides of the aisle.

I also believe that the government should not weaponize power and apply a double standard.

That would illustrate leadership and principle. Also the tenets that men have died for on foreign soil.

Well I am sure Floridians just love the idea of Desantis creating spite toll roads in their state...

Dumbass, we _want_ Trump to run. That guarantees a massive blue wave.
That's what we said in 2016.....

images

And as planned, Trump's troops are rallying behind him much to the glee of the DNC.
I sure wish you guys could see that Trump cannot win the general election, and instead would start looking at other candidates.

DeSantis 2024!

I doubt DeSantis loses to Trump in FLA, but it will be close I'm sure.
DeSantis' only role in 24 will be to guarantee a win by Democrats. In essence, he will squander all of his support to play the role of denying Trump the office. After that, he will never be a factor in Republican politics again.

This is a post Democrat weaponized hoax indictment...having the exact opposite effect that the Democrats intended. Formerly, DeSantis lead Trump by up to 31%.

"A Victory Insights survey released Monday indicates that the former president would handily defeat the governor in a head to head matchup in Florida, with Trump taking 46.6% support to DeSantis's 31.8% in a one on one. Without DeSantis in the contest, Trump stands far ahead of his other rivals, claiming 65.9% support to former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley's 7.8%, who stood as his closest challenger.

The April survey shows Trump improving considerably over the results of the same poll's November results. In that survey, Trump trailed the Florida governor 36.5% to 47.4%."

I am old enough to remember when Trump worshipers said polls were fake.

Now they are the gospel never to be doubted.

Crazy how things change

That's what we said in 2016.....

images

I think it would be a huge mistake to compare the 2016 election to the upcoming election.
In 2016, millions of Americans were excited to see a vibrant high energy, outsider like Trump become president.
Today, he is viewed very differently. If he's on the ticket in the general election, not only is he unlikely to win, but he's likely to bring other GOP candidates in state and local elections across the country down with him as Dimocrats will be highly energized to show up at the polls.

Now of course I could be wrong, and I'll work hard to help get him elected if he is our nominee, but I don't believe I'm wrong, and if I'm right I'm going to remind you guys every day of what a mistake it was to support him in the primaries.

Is this surprising? In the 2000's, had one of Bin Laden's deputies run against him, I would expect Bin Laden to be crushing him in the polls, too.

I think it would be a huge mistake to compare the 2016 election to the upcoming election.
In 2016, millions of Americans were excited to see a vibrant high energy, outsider like Trump become president.
Today, he is viewed very differently. If he's on the ticket in the general election, not only is he unlikely to win, but he's likely to bring other GOP candidates in state and local elections across the country down with him as Dimocrats will be highly energized to show up at the polls.

Now of course I could be wrong, and I'll work hard to help get him elected if he is our nominee, but I don't believe I'm wrong, and if I'm right I'm going to remind you guys every day of what a mistake it was to support him in the primaries.
Trump hasn't changed the left has changed... they have become the Tik Tok version of a political party... and all that is needed to beat them is to show the people what they have done to our nation here and abroad....
Think about Clinton and how different Biden is governing compared to her message just 7 years ago...
The citizens are not far left... they got conned by a supposed moderate Joe Biden who is governing as a far left loon....
No... I think if the dems keep Joe in the primary anyone can beat him in a fair election... even Trump....

Forum List

Back