USMB Coffee Shop IV

I'm having a hard time with having to sell Mr. P's motorcycle trike.
I need to clean out all of the compartments and can't bring myself to do it.
That bike was so much a part of him so it's like selling off a part of him.
I know I have to sell it, but I'm having a hard time with doing so.
Good luck choosing. :huddle:

Choosing what?
It's not a choice, I have to sell it.

Maybe he's telling you to ride it yourself? But if that just isn't feasible, I do know how hard it is to part with something important to a loved one.

No I will never want to drive it.
I'm a rider only type when it comes to bikes. :)
Sell before it rusts. Just saying. No reasons, really. :redface:

Just dropped by to say hello. Got half the fabrics cleaned up last night and portioned by colors into clear containers with lids. Hope everyone is enjoying life. I will be glad when covid is in the national rear view mirror or better yet when it's over. Cabin fever sucks!

Maybe he's telling you to ride it yourself? But if that just isn't feasible, I do know how hard it is to part with something important to a loved one.

Rust?
It's in a garage. :)

Rust?
Lol, the moth corrupteth. I rest my case.

Rust?

Do you realize it hasn't even been a year yet since he died?
I will sell it, just looking for the right buyer who will take good care of it.
She still looks brand new even though it's a 2017 model.

Rust?

Hope you get top dollar and a buyer who takes good care of his collection. Hugs, peach.

Rust?

Hope you get top dollar and a buyer who takes good care of his collection. Hugs, peach.

Thanks I think I can sell it at around 18,000.00
but would settle for 17 thousand.
I wish he did have a collection :)
I'd be in quite a bit of money!

Hi, all, I'm VERY GLAD to see you all!

And life is beautiful!

And so glad to see you Sbiker. It's been awhile since you checked in. Glad to see you in good spirits, surviving COVID and your Russian winter. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Oh, covid was a serious adventure for me, I'm still notrestored back, but 1-2 months maybe it be a bit better...
^)

Hi, all, I'm VERY GLAD to see you all!

And life is beautiful!

And so glad to see you Sbiker. It's been awhile since you checked in. Glad to see you in good spirits, surviving COVID and your Russian winter. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Oh, covid was a serious adventure for me, I'm still notrestored back, but 1-2 months maybe it be a bit better...
^)

Oh my you had it? It can be really REALLY rough on some people for sure. Hombre lost a cousin to it and one of our best long time friends almost did not survive it. Others we know who had it got through it without anything drastic, but as Nosmo King testified, he wouldn't wish it on his worst enemy. Anyhow good that you're on the mend.

I'm glad that's settled ... Hello ladies if you're still around.. :)
Lumpy! Good to see ya!

I haven't been around much .. soOo .. any updates of what Lady Beautress has been up to?.. :wink_2:
Yep. My house guest wants to get married with the catch he wants to live the life of a monk. So I let the marriage license lapse several months ago and discovered the monk loves boating. Visits friends of his who live over 30 miles and a lot more a minimum of 4 times a week till after dark. He hates everything I love, but had to have a new truck, a pontoon boat an antique convertible sports car and a trike motorcycle in red, white and blue. In return, he was working on a 24x30 building for my fabric collection because he hates looking at it. Unfortunately, he spends so much time with his new toys and giving his pals a ride that his 2 week task has turned into no significant completion activity. I haven't done any charity work in weeks but have crocheted 500 6-border squares just to not think about my sorrows that I fell for someone who hates every meal I cook, my failure to work like a 20- year old top housekeeper daily, thinks my returned pain of fibromyalgia that returned last month is all in my head and how disappointed he is in my faults while I wash and fold his clothes, supervise helpers who come in to vacuum and clean the guest room he occupies because I am allergic to his cigarettes he smokes after promising me he would not smoke in the house.
God, I'm feeling blue when thinking about my sorry life, plus he hates my church.

Sorry you asked yet? :laugh2: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :lol:

I'm fine, I'm happy and relatively healthy. .. just living the life of a mellow old dude...

Sweet seeing you fine ladies around... :)

And when our Lumpy is happy and relatively healthy it makes all of us happier. And maybe healthier? Who knows. :)

Sweeeet... hugs darlin and perceptive Lady Foxfyre..

I'm fortunately fine health wise while riding the age/health rollercoaster none the less...

mmm .. just a tad whiny about it I guess .. :smile:

Last edited:
I'm glad that's settled ... Hello ladies if you're still around.. :)
Lumpy! Good to see ya!

I haven't been around much .. soOo .. any updates of what Lady Beautress has been up to?.. :wink_2:
Yep. My house guest wants to get married with the catch he wants to live the life of a monk. So I let the marriage license lapse several months ago and discovered the monk loves boating. Visits friends of his who live over 30 miles and a lot more a minimum of 4 times a week till after dark. He hates everything I love, but had to have a new truck, a pontoon boat an antique convertible sports car and a trike motorcycle in red, white and blue. In return, he was working on a 24x30 building for my fabric collection because he hates looking at it. Unfortunately, he spends so much time with his new toys and giving his pals a ride that his 2 week task has turned into no significant completion activity. I haven't done any charity work in weeks but have crocheted 500 6-border squares just to not think about my sorrows that I fell for someone who hates every meal I cook, my failure to work like a 20- year old top housekeeper daily, thinks my returned pain of fibromyalgia that returned last month is all in my head and how disappointed he is in my faults while I wash and fold his clothes, supervise helpers who come in to vacuum and clean the guest room he occupies because I am allergic to his cigarettes he smokes after promising me he would not smoke in the house.
God, I'm feeling blue when thinking about my sorry life, plus he hates my church.

Sorry you asked yet? :laugh2: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :lol:

Nope .. but .. my "rollercoaster" seems pretty mellow at the moment..

So anyway .. is there a happy ending on this adventure .. ?

Forum List

Back