USMB Coffee Shop IV

I leave mine on always....but sometimes put it on Do Not Disturb (with exceptions - meaning I can choose who can get thru to me). I also use as my alarm clock.
I reboot every few days. Mine is charging right now and is on.
Yeah, mine too........ but I usually reboot once a day........ :eusa_whistle:

brain9.jpeg

For christmas hubbie got me this meal magnetic sign that says;

GONE CRAZY
BACK SOON !!

I put it on the front door till Mr. P got back home. :lmao:

My brain did not reboot everyday. :)

Glad that your husband is back at home with you. :huddle: That is awesome news. Hope his recovery goes smoothly.

Good morning everyone! I made my last payment on my car yesterday (I could have made two more payments, but I just decided it would be better to pay it off)!!! :party:

When any long term payments are done with it feels so Gooood :)
Congrats go out and celebrate!!!!

Good morning everyone! I made my last payment on my car yesterday (I could have made two more payments, but I just decided it would be better to pay it off)!!! :party:

It does. It is kind of a relief. I need a car payment break for a while. Lol.

Thats funny, while yours has ended mine will begin when I get a new car. :)

I don't envy you. I am so glad to not have to make stupid car payments. :eusa_dance:

Thank you so am I. :)
It's going to be interesting to hear what his reg. Doc in town has to say to him at his appt. tomorrow. LOL!

Peach pls take care of yourself during this time...

View attachment 107430

Thank you for your concern.
I am taking care of myself as well as him.
We are not new to this, although this is the most serious one yet.
The poor man has been in hospitals too many times for one person in a lifetime.
Ya deal with what ya can. :)
After all I married him with these health issues because we are soul mates.
At the beginnig I was hoping to have at least 10 years with him.
So far it's been 33.
It's incredible. :)

Hubbie says to thank you all for everyting, including your continued prayers.
He says thank you all ,for you helping and supporting me.
This little coffee shop with your help and support has so far kept me sane as much as possible.
Considering I'm crazy most of the time anywho!
Most thought I was crazy to have married him with health problems to begin with. :)
We have had an incredible life together and we both feel like it's not over yet. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hubbie says to thank you all for everyting, including your continued prayers.
He says thank you all ,for you helping and supporting me.
This little coffee shop with your help and support has so far kept me sane as much as possible.
Considering I'm crazy most of the time anywho!
Most thought I was crazy to have married him with health problems to begin with. :)
We have had an incredible life together and we both feel like it's not over yet. :biggrin:

Being supportive is one of the reasons we are put on Earth peach.

That is frustrating though. I hate putting things like that together. I'd rather buy it already assembled and have it delivered. It's worth the extra cost, if you ask me.
It is a challenge to read Chinese instructions, but not impossible..

Impossible for me. I get tickled sometimes when we get instructions with stuff that are written in English, French, Spanish, Chinese etc. Just goes to show how international the world has become.
Most of the stuff I have gotten is just a picture for directions with no words..But being the genius, I usually discard the idiot sheet and use my superior skills to get those extra parts I find myself with when done...

Back in Kansas I directed our church choir. And I frequently had to remind the choir members that if they had notes left over at the end of the song, don't sing them.
I grew up in OKC, my Grandmother was the church music and choir director, and of course I had to be in the choir, she was always on my case about chewing gum when we were performing..

:) I don't know if any of my choir members were chewing gum, but if they did, they were very discreet. :)

We were in the same boat a year ago November. Our Subaru Forester was high mileage and though it would probably go another 200,000 miles was needing some major routine maintenance and we were going through one of those new car fever phases. And when we saw our current new Subaru Legacy at a price we couldn't refuse, we bought it and took on car payments again. I did have to let my house cleaning service go though to fit the payments into our budget.

I don't envy you. I am so glad to not have to make stupid car payments. :eusa_dance:

Congratulations. We felt the same way as we paid off all our cars--we always drive them for many years. I look at my little 21 year old Subaru Impreza out there in the garage--I wouldn't want to take it on any long trips as old as some of the parts in it are, but it gets me around town just fine--looks good, runs good--and it has been paid off for 18 years. :)

I leave mine on always....but sometimes put it on Do Not Disturb (with exceptions - meaning I can choose who can get thru to me). I also use as my alarm clock.

I presume you're talking about a phone. How do you reboot? I haven't even figured out how to make mine vibrate instead of ring yet and it isn't even a smart phone but does have some limited abilities like getting on the internet.

Impossible for me. I get tickled sometimes when we get instructions with stuff that are written in English, French, Spanish, Chinese etc. Just goes to show how international the world has become.
Most of the stuff I have gotten is just a picture for directions with no words..But being the genius, I usually discard the idiot sheet and use my superior skills to get those extra parts I find myself with when done...

Back in Kansas I directed our church choir. And I frequently had to remind the choir members that if they had notes left over at the end of the song, don't sing them.
I grew up in OKC, my Grandmother was the church music and choir director, and of course I had to be in the choir, shew was always on my case about chewing gum when we were performing..

Hey my mom and her brother were born in OKC. :)
I lived on the south side, when busing started we moved to Moore...

I notice you show your current location as SW Missouri, Moonglow. Would that be close to Joplin? We lived a number of years in Pittsburg Ks about 30 miles from Joplin. Rather featureless part of the world but and interesting part of the country--at least it was to me.

Sleep? No Sbiker. It's 7.15 p.m. here :biggrin: ;)

Oh, it's ideal time to prepare dinner... Maybe frying chicken wings with sour-sweet sause? :)
I've already eat. My dinner was "nem cuon". It's some fish wrapped in a rice paper :)

Grilled-Pork-Sausage-Spring-Rolls-and-Dipping-Sauce.jpg
That looks very tasty, would you share your recipe? We have some very good Asian markets in Anchorage where I could probably get authentic ingredients.
It's true gallantwarrior! Nem cuon is very tasty :p
I can share my nem cuon with joy! :bye1:

I presume you're talking about a phone. How do you reboot? I haven't even figured out how to make mine vibrate instead of ring yet and it isn't even a smart phone but does have some limited abilities like getting on the internet.
Setting it to vibrate depends on what phone you have, rebooting is simply powering it off and turning it back on.

Your link, FF, does not work.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

If you mean the little heater it was just a photo, not a link. But if you have an Amazon account just type in Lasko My Heat Personal Heater and it will take you right to it. Or if you just put that in your browser or whatever they call it on the phone it will tell you where you can get or order one.

Shows Amazon, Walmart, Office Dept, JC Penneys, Kohls all carry it when I do that and probably would show more if I searched more. All around $20. Mine is the Lasko My Heat #100. And I really would give it 5 stars.

Here's the link to Amazon:
Amazon.com: my heat

Last edited:

Forum List

Back