USDA predicts food prices will continue to soar

Agree that you are full of shit. How much they pay you to spam the board with propaganda all day long?

I do that for free. Just pissing off people like you is pay enough

My day job pays me in the low 6 figures.

Lot of demand for data analyst right now.

I do that for free. Just pissing off people like you is pay enough

My day job pays me in the low 6 figures.

Lot of demand for data analyst right now.
Run along. I’m only interested in the opinions of real posters…not sock accounts.

As opposed to all the lefties here who claim to be independently wealthy you mean?

Those, too, and of course they're all 'highly educated' but managed to get through school not knowing squat about anything and having to ask for 'links' all the time,and then there are all the 'tax experts' who show no knowledge at all about even how to fill out a 1040 short form.

(CNN) - If you think you’re paying too much at the grocery store now, just wait.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture said consumers can expect the price of food to continue skyrocketing.
Prices are already up 9% on average for the year, and the USDA said they’ll go up 4.5%-5% more.
Restaurant prices are forecast to rise even faster, up to 6.5%.
Particularly impacted will be beef and veal, which are expected to increase up to 7%.
Avian flu is also causing chicken prices to go up to about the same amount.
Fresh vegetables are expected to see the smallest change to their current prices.

USDA predicts food prices will continue to soar

Damn, CNN is even reporting on how we are being ass-raped by the dems.
IF it's Food that is GOOD for you it will..

Those, too, and of course they're all 'highly educated' but managed to get through school not knowing squat about anything and having to ask for 'links' all the time,and then there are all the 'tax experts' who show no knowledge at all about even how to fill out a 1040 short form.
Post on the board 24/7…reply to every post in every thread. But make six figures at their “ real job”. :)

The brainiac’s that are allegedly really politically savy …but never seem to know anything about current events or the background of the idiots they vote for.

Forum List

Back