USCG Vet here 1992-1996

I sense sarcasm...

Downtown Houston is actually quite nice in my opinion (at least around Astros stadium).

I live way north in the wooded suburbs of The Woodlands township. It is definitely nice up here...
I used to love watching the Astros highlights on ESPN back in the 80,s when they had those cool ass units.those were the days.man them in the oakland A’S back in those days had the most awesomest kick ass uniforms in the league,they blew everybody else away.the Astros owner back then who got rid of those uniforms should be shot,the A’s at least finally righted a wrong and are back to wearing their classic colors again. :thup: The Cheating Astros need to follow their lead. I never though the day would come where there would be a team in baseball that I would hate more than the Yankees thst I would ever cheer for the Yankees to win if they faced each other in the playoffs but that time has come.they learned how to cheat to be great from that fraud most overrated coach in NFL history bill beliCHEAT and the cheatriots,fhe most over rated coach and football team in the history of the NFL.

I used to love watching the Astros highlights on ESPN back in the 80,s when they had those cool ass units.those were the days.man them in the oakland A’S back in those days had the most awesomest kick ass uniforms in the league,they blew everybody else away.the Astros owner back then who got rid of those uniforms should be shot,the A’s at least finally righted a wrong and are back to wearing their classic colors again. :thup: The Cheating Astros need to follow their lead. I never though the day would come where there would be a team in baseball that I would hate more than the Yankees thst I would ever cheer for the Yankees to win if they faced each other in the playoffs but that time has come.they learned how to cheat to be great from that fraud most overrated coach in NFL history bill beliCHEAT and the cheatriots,fhe most over rated coach and football team in the history of the NFL.

Aw, all the teams cheat. They just only catch one and make an example. ;)

Astros are doing pretty well right now and no cheating going on to my knowledge.

I sense sarcasm...

Downtown Houston is actually quite nice in my opinion (at least around Astros stadium).

I live way north in the wooded suburbs of The Woodlands township. It is definitely nice up here...
Welcome to USMB, Texas Minded. Hope you enjoy the boards. My cousin lives in northernmost Woodlands. She was a beauty queen in her day and the principal of the largest school at Klein, now retired.

Aw, all the teams cheat. They just only catch one and make an example. ;)

Astros are doing pretty well right now and no cheating going on to my knowledge.
I'm glad they don't cheat. We Texans of many generations love and appreciate the best sportsmanship even when the chips are down. Being a good sport means winning in life, imho.

Forum List

Back