USCG Vet here 1992-1996

:welcome:@Texas Minded

Mahalo Plenty for you service :salute:

I was assigned to the 8th Aviation Company United States Army, 8th Division Headquarters Rose Barracks Bad Kreuznach, FROG in the late 70's
1629938820243.png

Your lucky living in Texas, san antonio where they have the boardwalk is the best kept secret in the country.
on more on this,I totally underrated texas.I went there a year ago for a yearly convention my company has and i wasnt excited like i was with california and florida where we went previously the two years before.i mean both states have so much you can do that everyone has always gotten excited about visiting those states over the years with all the attractions and weather they have but san antonio is very underrated,i did not think there would be anything to do there but there is plenty to do there.i rank it right up there with those states as a blast.

on more on this,I totally underrated texas.I went there a year ago for a yearly convention my company has and i wasnt excited like i was with california and florida where we went previously the two years before.i mean both states have so much you can do that everyone has always gotten excited about visiting those states over the years with all the attractions and weather they have but san antonio is very underrated,i did not think there would be anything to do there but there is plenty to do there.i rank it right up there with those states as a blast.
Visit Houston

Forum List

Back