USA Should Divide Into 2 Separate Nations

Corporations now located in blue states will flee across borders into red states for the low corporate tax rates (like Donald Trump's current propose 15%) leaving blue states an economic train wreck.

PS - liberals are MISeducated, and ignoramuses with regard to the REAL WORLD. I give quizzes on Islamization, immigration, and race relations. They flunk every time.

What is the solution to the polarization, and in a large part, nastiness, that is so prevalent in the USA nowadays ? I think the problem is that we are trying to be ONE NATION, when really we are not that at all. The first thing one must do to assess themselves as a NATION is to define what a nation is. OK. Let's do that.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition).

The problem with us in the USA is that that NO, we are NOT a distinctive culture, and only conservatives see us as having a distinctive single language in common. Liberals have created voting ballots that have almost 2 dozen different languages. They also have designed programs to be bi-lingual, or in more languages than just that.

But while language is generally the most determining cultural factor in shaping a nation, some other aspects of culture play a part too. These could be food, music, recreational activities, etc., and not to be overlooked is politics. Clearly, conservatives and liberals are living in 2 different worlds. There is very little agreement.

Why then should these 2 very disparate groups constantly engage in a struggle to co-exist with one another, as a single national entity ? We really shouldn't. I suggest that the USA break into 2 separate nations. One guided by liberal policies, and one by conservative culture.

And if liberals, in THEIR nation, want to impose all the harms of ceaseless immigration upon themselves, they can have at it. If they want to allow their economy to be pillaged for tens of Billion$$/year, let them do that. If they want to have birthright citizenship in THEIR nation, and allow Mexico et al to rip their tax treasuries for tens of Billions$$ more with the anchor baby racket and false documentation, have a ball, liberals.

If liberals want to endanger themselves with gun-free zones, giving terrorists a clear path to massacring them, that would be THEIR choice. If liberals choose to align themselves with Muslim Brotherhood members (like Obama and Hillary Clinton do), only THEY will suffer the consequences of that. And if they want to go around crowing about racial discrimination (while racially discriminating against Whites in Affirmative Action), only THEIR White people will suffer from that racism, not conservative Whites.

Unfortunately, even this reform cannot undo the damage that has been inflicted upon ALL of us by Hillary Clinton's reckless exposure of top secret US SAPs to the entire world, but at least we Conservatives could be assured that we won't have a treacherous nutjob like her in power over us, doing more harm to OUR nation.

And if liberals wish to have a high corporate tax rate and annihilate businesses with excessive regulation, that will be THEIR problem when those businesses pack up and leave (and probably move to OUR nation, the United Conservative States of America)

And if liberals want to allow criminals to run rampant over them, with light sentencing, early release from prisons, no stop & frisk, and the infamous > "give them space to destroy" mind-boggling statement of Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings, with stand down orders to the police, the resulting riots will be only THEIR problem, no one else's.

Let's have the UCSA, and the ULSA, and do it ASAP..

The left wing nation would never leave the Right wing nation alone....

Can't you just go back on hiatus?

What is the solution to the polarization, and in a large part, nastiness, that is so prevalent in the USA nowadays ? I think the problem is that we are trying to be ONE NATION, when really we are not that at all. The first thing one must do to assess themselves as a NATION is to define what a nation is. OK. Let's do that.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition).

The problem with us in the USA is that that NO, we are NOT a distinctive culture, and only conservatives see us as having a distinctive single language in common. Liberals have created voting ballots that have almost 2 dozen different languages. They also have designed programs to be bi-lingual, or in more languages than just that.

But while language is generally the most determining cultural factor in shaping a nation, some other aspects of culture play a part too. These could be food, music, recreational activities, etc., and not to be overlooked is politics. Clearly, conservatives and liberals are living in 2 different worlds. There is very little agreement.

Why then should these 2 very disparate groups constantly engage in a struggle to co-exist with one another, as a single national entity ? We really shouldn't. I suggest that the USA break into 2 separate nations. One guided by liberal policies, and one by conservative culture.

And if liberals, in THEIR nation, want to impose all the harms of ceaseless immigration upon themselves, they can have at it. If they want to allow their economy to be pillaged for tens of Billion$$/year, let them do that. If they want to have birthright citizenship in THEIR nation, and allow Mexico et al to rip their tax treasuries for tens of Billions$$ more with the anchor baby racket and false documentation, have a ball, liberals.

If liberals want to endanger themselves with gun-free zones, giving terrorists a clear path to massacring them, that would be THEIR choice. If liberals choose to align themselves with Muslim Brotherhood members (like Obama and Hillary Clinton do), only THEY will suffer the consequences of that. And if they want to go around crowing about racial discrimination (while racially discriminating against Whites in Affirmative Action), only THEIR White people will suffer from that racism, not conservative Whites.

Unfortunately, even this reform cannot undo the damage that has been inflicted upon ALL of us by Hillary Clinton's reckless exposure of top secret US SAPs to the entire world, but at least we Conservatives could be assured that we won't have a treacherous nutjob like her in power over us, doing more harm to OUR nation.

And if liberals wish to have a high corporate tax rate and annihilate businesses with excessive regulation, that will be THEIR problem when those businesses pack up and leave (and probably move to OUR nation, the United Conservative States of America)

And if liberals want to allow criminals to run rampant over them, with light sentencing, early release from prisons, no stop & frisk, and the infamous > "give them space to destroy" mind-boggling statement of Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings, with stand down orders to the police, the resulting riots will be only THEIR problem, no one else's.

Let's have the UCSA, and the ULSA, and do it ASAP..

I don't agree.

I happen to like Americans and think we are better together.

I think Conservatives and Liberals are complimentary to each other and we are stronger together than apart.

"USA Should Divide Into 2 Separate Nations"
Just because the Constitution prohibits conservatives from disadvantaging women, gay Americans, and minorities doesn't justify creating a new nation.
The Constitution is apparently is NOT prohibiting the disadvantaging of people based on sex and race, because for 55 years Whites and males have been getting racially and sex discriminated against (by Affirmative Action).

The USA should just cease to exist.
Why?

The state is an oppressive machine which degrades humanity by subjecting everyone outside the ruling class into institutionalized slavery.

That is the short answer.

Maybe you need to go to a country where this is truly happening so you can adjust your attitude. I'm not a Rah-Rah USA guy, but this is ignorant.

Just because the Constitution prohibits conservatives from disadvantaging women, gay Americans, and minorities doesn't justify creating a new nation.
The Constitution is apparently is NOT prohibiting the disadvantaging of people based on sex and race, because for 55 years Whites and males have been getting racially and sex discriminated against (by Affirmative Action).

Do you care that this is demonstrably false?

Just ignore that guy's backwards ignorance. He thinks the Constitution applies to everyone except the federal government.

Giving the right wing nation (UCSA) cause to take action against the left (ULSA). And since the UCSA woul dhave all the military leaders and expertise, the left being inept at military affairs, this would leave the ULSA with a cure - a good ass-kicking.

Giving the right wing nation (UCSA) cause to take action against the left (ULSA). And since the UCSA woul dhave all the military leaders and expertise, the left being inept at military affairs, this would leave the ULSA with a cure - a good ass-kicking.

The left is undefeated in World Wars. The right got its ass kicked by Iraqi insurgents. Sorry, try again.

Do you care that this is demonstrably false?
Of course it's not false. I myself am an example. In 1977, I was discriminated against in an affirmative action program, which gave graduate school assistantships only to blacks. Like many other non-Blacks (I'm 50% white/50% Hispanic), I was forced to drop out of school. 5 years of college went right down the drain. I spent the next 32 years working at low paying jobs, except for a small business I started myself, and a skilled trade I taught myself. Even now, in retirement, my Social Security $$ are far less than they should be, because of the affirmative action discrimination I got hit with, 39 years ago.

Just ignore that guy's backwards ignorance. He thinks the Constitution applies to everyone except the federal government.
I know . He's a prime example of why we need to break up America into 2 nations.

Forum List

Back