USA Should Divide Into 2 Separate Nations

It wouldn't work. the liberal half would turn into liberal crap holes and then the liberals would demand to be let in the conservative side. It would be called their right.
They could call anything they like. We (the UCSA) would have tight border control, with walls and alligator moats.

You'd never be able to afford it. The Democratic population in this country and the Democratic centers are the centers for commerce. You'd go broke in a day.

You'd never be able to afford it. The Democratic population in this country and the Democratic centers are the centers for commerce. You'd go broke in a day.
It's just the opposite. It's the conservatives that are the centers for commerce. YOU would be broke in a day. You liberals are all nothing but parasites, You don't even work, let alone own businesses. You all collect welfare.

It's just the opposite. It's the conservatives that are the centers for commerce. YOU would be broke in a day. You liberals are all nothing but parasites, You don't even work, let alone own businesses. You all collect welfare.
Why, oh why, must you say such childish nonsense?

No silly, simple question. If you divide the country up into your dream land and Hillary's dream land like you propose what would each look like?

Would Hillary's America 2 look like England essentially? France? Where?

How about America 1. Is it Trump's vision or W Bush's? What country would it resemble?
The answer is described in detail further back in the thread. Read Baby! Read!

I didn't see it, do you remember what it was? Will the dream "Red" country be ran like Italy, Turkey, Spain, Canada, Australia? Luxemburg? The U.S. in 1866? 1953?

Throw me a bone so I can go read about life wherever and see how it is going for them.

Of course it's not false. I myself am an example. In 1977, I was discriminated against in an affirmative action program, which gave graduate school assistantships only to blacks. Like many other non-Blacks (I'm 50% white/50% Hispanic), I was forced to drop out of school. 5 years of college went right down the drain. I spent the next 32 years working at low paying jobs, except for a small business I started myself, and a skilled trade I taught myself. Even now, in retirement, my Social Security $$ are far less than they should be, because of the affirmative action discrimination I got hit with, 39 years ago.
Preppies Are the Race Traitors, But Nobody Realizes That

My SAT score was 122 points higher than a certain famous Black graduate of Yale and I couldn't get in any Ivy League school because of what is secretly the fear and hatred of the born-rich against all other Whites. Most of us at a second-tier school like the University of Chicago were Ivy wannabes (actually "shouldabeens") rejected solely because of Negative Action against Whites.

USA Should Divide Into 2 Separate Nations​

If you think we're going with either of you tards, you're mistaken.

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

Forum List

Back