USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
You little wussy snowflake.

No , I support the sane people that want the US to prosper and remain whole. I am not a right wing Nazi.
The US will NEVER prosper as a nation, by remaining not a nation (what you call "whole"). What we have is not a whole nation. It is a mish mash of 2 opposing cultures, trying to live together for no good reason.

What is extreme about believing the US is stronger in tact than it is separate. I think I'm very reasonable. Most people wouldn't even respond to such nonsense.
It is an extreme view because just look at the mess that having 2 distinctly different cultures has given us. Republicans hate the blue parts of America. Democrats hate the red part.

The US would be stronger separated, becasue until that happens, we will not be a NATION.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

You do know california has more poor people correct?
And more disasters. Earthquakes, floods, mudslides, wildfires. And as a sanctuary state, they will continue to see their poor population escalate.

Last edited:
That post was from so long ago I forgot what that building was. It's the Supreme Court. Yeah, Democrats still do have a problem with that (guns, abortion, election ballots, etc.)

Can't wait to see the Democrat melt-down when the SCOTUS rules that Trump has immunity. :biggrin:

I know they are also the biggest economy in the country. NY quite the big economy too. We all come together well when everybody moves from all this partisan garbage.
As former Democrat, I have watched that party "move" over the past 50 years, from left, to far left, to crazy left,

And more disasters. Earthquakes, floods, mudslides, wildfires. And as a sanctuary state, thy will continue to see their poor population escalate.
California has lost so much population that we lost a Congressional seat. That might change as the poor find their way here. Add in an invasion from the south and the escalation rolls on. The divide deepens and widens.

"The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another."
--------------------------------------

Personally, I think that proposal is a fascinating thought-puzzle. A tad goofy and unrealistic, but interesting to noodle with.

So, poster Protectionist (the OP)......how you gonna split America up?
Which side gets which geography?
One gets South, the other North?
East / West?
Mason Dixon Line? The trans-Mississippi?

Once you've got your geography noodle out, well then who gets which?
Registered Republicans go one way?
Registered Democrats another?
OK, seems simple, but.....
But what about the 45% of Americans who say they are 'Independents'?
Do they get, say, Hawaii? And maybe Alaska? (after all, 45% is a LOT!)

Or, how 'bout all those who voted for Trump go one way, those who didn't go another way?

(of course, that really leaves Trumpers with the rump end....and badly outnumbered).

So you see, it is a thought-puzzle.

So you see, it is a thought-puzzle.
I never said it wouldn't be. But as they say, where there's a will, there's a way.

One possible way would be to look at the presidential election map, and have the blue states become the Blue USA, and the red states become the Red USA.
For people who register to vote in a party that is different from what the state is overall (ex. Republicans living in California or New York), a question for them might be > "What are you doing there ?"

Well, that is one way....than bllue/red county map thingy.
However, the hiccup with that is economics.

Meaning, the Blue areas now carry the Red areas in financial support.
It would leave the Reds kinda lookin' like Somalia....but with more alfalfa.
So they could eat least drink milk. Which Somalia struggles with.

Forum List

Back