USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

Oh , he's one of those Russian propagandists. They are quite insane. Lying about invading another country then saying it was their fault.

Who was it today that insisted that Putin was a good man?

You're calling anyone but yourself a "radicalized extremist?" Pardon me for laughing. :auiqs.jpg:

Or....those calling for the destruction of the United States through radical deportation, secession and flagrant violation of the constitution.

I don't understand why conservatives are such fertile soil for Russian Propaganda.
It wastes time , money and resources - maybe they aren't what they believe they are anymore. After believing untrue things for so long , it's probably warped their little minds.

You're calling anyone but yourself a "radicalized extremist?" Pardon me for laughing.
What is extreme about believing the US is stronger in tact than it is separate. I think I'm very reasonable. Most people wouldn't even respond to such nonsense.

I don't understand why conservatives are such fertile soil for Russian Propaganda.
MAGAs, but not necessarily all true conservatives, have this fucked up notion that Putin is some kind of protector of Western Civilization when he is, in fact, one of Western Civilization's greatest threats.

Last edited:
Oh, Protectionist has let his politics drive him quite mad. He's insisted that Islam isn't a religion and thus has no 1st Amendment protections and can be purged from the United States, that California, Oregon, Washington, and Hawaii should be expelled from the US.

And most batshit crazy of all, that somehow, the left leaning states would support this.

Definitely coo coo for cocoa puffs, that one.

I have seen protectionist post some nutty things. The Islam stuff was hilarious.

He has also advocated for cops shooting people on crotch-rockets if they go too fast. You know, for public safety. :auiqs.jpg:

And he wanted the federal gov't to take over MLB because his team traded his favorite player. And of course all the demands for rent control for his apartment.

MAGAs, but not necessarily all true conservatives, have this fucked up notion that Putin is some kind of protector of Western Civilization when he is, in fact, one of Western Civilization's greatest threats.
Lol. Sure he is . You think he is a bigger threat then Democrats and Joe Biden and Hussain Obama? You're insane .

Wow this post aged terribly!

Whiny, sore Loser, little bitch :biggrin:
Screenshot_20210715-205313_Reddit.jpg

Forum List

Back