USA Martial Law Starts On March 15, 2011

Hi Toro:

Did it happen yet?

No sir. We still appear to be okay and no signs of any National Emergency. However, the news out of Japan is sketchy and we could be looking at a disaster of Biblical proportions announced at any time even here in the USA over the threat of nuclear radiation. Today can come and go without a serious event and without Martial Law, but we are in no way out of the woods yet.

Remember the Russians have warned of a big quake in the USA to take place within 14 days of March 12, 2011 (story).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKu-LY671K8"]Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States for March[/ame]

The crap is trying to hit the fan from many different directions. My critics need to remember that the USA going into Martial Law for any reason at any time this year will make this side of the debate appear justified for starting this topic with the OP evidence. After all, the world has changed a lot in the last month and we do not know where the next crisis will take place. If even a small percentage of the predictions for the USA come true, we could be looking at Martial Law in the near future. The answer in any case is to hope for the best while preparing for the worst.

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

The Dept Of Homeland Security, FEMA and the US Military are preparing to place US Citizens under Martial Law.

Warning***Martial Law Communications Net Now Active***Steve Quayle + Greg Evenson Intelhub - 12160

The communication hubs were established on March 4, 2011 on the day Nibiru broke the ecliptic plane and they can flip the switch at any time.

Martial Law Alert!!!

March 15, 2011 still has the highest probability of being the SHTF day. The House of Rothschild is using Bush and Obama to do to America what Hitler did to Germany and then the world. If you will remember, I blamed Rothschild for the 9/11 Attacks (topic). This is the same House of Rothschild that owns the major share of the Federal Reserve that Gary Allen warned about (None Dare Call It Conspiracy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI

This is the same House of Rothschild that murdered Abe Lincoln and JFK and is now coming for you. Cut off the House of Rothschild and the rest of the serpent will wither away to nothing. March 15, 2011 is the day that the NASA Psyop ELenin Comet Brown Dwarf (Nibiru) comes into alignment with the Earth and Sun, which is the first shaking of Hopi Prophecy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzE_TK-zmQ

The earth shakes and Obama is ready to institute Rothschild-ordered Martial Law and FEMA Camps here you go.

Mike At PatrioticSpace

Survival groups are forming.

My Survival Topic

Martial Law Topic

Yeah, yeah. I was 2 years early on those predictions. ;0)

GL,

Terral

well?

it's the 15th....

and...?

Greetings to All:

The Dept Of Homeland Security, FEMA and the US Military are preparing to place US Citizens under Martial Law.

Warning***Martial Law Communications Net Now Active***Steve Quayle + Greg Evenson Intelhub - 12160

The communication hubs were established on March 4, 2011 on the day Nibiru broke the ecliptic plane and they can flip the switch at any time.

Martial Law Alert!!!

March 15, 2011 still has the highest probability of being the SHTF day. The House of Rothschild is using Bush and Obama to do to America what Hitler did to Germany and then the world. If you will remember, I blamed Rothschild for the 9/11 Attacks (topic). This is the same House of Rothschild that owns the major share of the Federal Reserve that Gary Allen warned about (None Dare Call It Conspiracy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI

This is the same House of Rothschild that murdered Abe Lincoln and JFK and is now coming for you. Cut off the House of Rothschild and the rest of the serpent will wither away to nothing. March 15, 2011 is the day that the NASA Psyop ELenin Comet Brown Dwarf (Nibiru) comes into alignment with the Earth and Sun, which is the first shaking of Hopi Prophecy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzE_TK-zmQ

The earth shakes and Obama is ready to institute Rothschild-ordered Martial Law and FEMA Camps here you go.

Mike At PatrioticSpace

Survival groups are forming.

My Survival Topic

Martial Law Topic

Yeah, yeah. I was 2 years early on those predictions. ;0)

GL,

Terral

conservatives tell me that the military is MOSTLY conservative

are you telling me that conservatives would enact martial law?

Hi pingy:

Have any of your predictions been right yet?

We are not out of the woods yet. The crap is going to hit the fan and Martial Law will be the likely Govt response. The missing variable is 'when' ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfUcRm57v4E]U.S. & Saudi Arabia Move Into Bahrain[/ame]

Terral

Last edited:
OH, SHIT!!!

A government vehicle just parked in front of my house, and an agent got out and is walking up my driveway!!!

Pray for me.....

My brother mailed a bottle of Bushmills for St Patrick's Day!!!

drink%20wisky%20with%20ice.gif

I love that kid!

It's 10:23 here on the west coast. I should be prepared for martial law in the next 11 1/2 hours.

Geez, I am terrified. Any second now the army will be at my door with a list of proscribed and mandatory opinions.

OTOH, it is 0bama who is supposed to be proclaiming martial law. They will have to get him off the golf course first.

A government agent is marching past my door too! He has a light blue uniform shirt, dark blue uniform shorts and is armed with pepper spray!

It's 10:23 here on the west coast. I should be prepared for martial law in the next 11 1/2 hours.

Geez, I am terrified. Any second now the army will be at my door with a list of proscribed and mandatory opinions.

OTOH, it is 0bama who is supposed to be proclaiming martial law. They will have to get him off the golf course first.

rolling%20on%20the%20floor%20laughing.gif

HOLY SHIT!.........Waves of soldiers in Humvees are are coming up the streets in our neighborhood!

They're crackin' heads and taking names!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!......TERRAL WAS RIGHT!........KIM JUNG IL IS LEADIN' THE CHARGE!........OOOOOOH THE HORROR OF IT ALL!

Hi pingy:

We are not out of the woods yet. The crap is going to hit the fan and Martial Law will be the likely Govt response. The missing variable is 'when' ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfUcRm57v4E]U.S. & Saudi Arabia Move Into Bahrain[/ame]

Terral

Someday our Sun will become a giant red star, and Earth will be enveloped by this action. Make that one your next conspiracy target. You won't look like a blooming moron that you are now, terral.

Hi pingy:

Terral

Ah, but "when" is important for predictions. For example, I freely predict that the United States will be destroyed within the next 2,000 years. I guarantee it.

But in any case, this is not the first prediction you have made. Have any of the previous ones occurred?

Hi pingy:

Terral

Ah, but "when" is important for predictions. For example, I freely predict that the United States will be destroyed within the next 2,000 years. I guarantee it.

But in any case, this is not the first prediction you have made. Have any of the previous ones occurred?

Turdball has been 100% consistently wrong.

Not one of his claims or predictions have EVER been verified.

Hell, the moron couches many of his imbecile rantings in a manner designed to make them unverifiable and non-disprovable.

On the count of three, everybody just POINT at Turdball and laugh derisively.

One ...

Two ...

THREE!

:lol:

Forum List

Back