USA Martial Law Starts On March 15, 2011

Hi pingy:

We are not out of the woods yet. The crap is going to hit the fan and Martial Law will be the likely Govt response. The missing variable is 'when' ...

Terral

Ah, but "when" is important for predictions. For example, I freely predict that the United States will be destroyed within the next 2,000 years. I guarantee it.

But in any case, this is not the first prediction you have made. Have any of the previous ones occurred?

Turdball has been 100% consistently wrong.

Not one of his claims or predictions have EVER been verified.

Hell, the moron couches many of his imbecile rantings in a manner designed to make them unverifiable and non-disprovable.

On the count of three, everybody just POINT at Turdball and laugh derisively.

One ...

Two ...

THREE!

:lol:

OK but before we start laughing think about this. What if there had been a plan for Martial law on the 15th and nobody said a word? But word got out and stop it for a while. You may think people like Terral are nutcases, but what would happen if there is a plan and people who knew of that plan remained silent? Besides the lst hour of the 15th is a long time away We still have to wait for mid night Hawaii time.:eusa_angel:

Ah, but "when" is important for predictions. For example, I freely predict that the United States will be destroyed within the next 2,000 years. I guarantee it.

But in any case, this is not the first prediction you have made. Have any of the previous ones occurred?

Hell, the moron couches many of his imbecile rantings in a manner designed to make them unverifiable and non-disprovable.

One ...

Two ...

THREE!

OK but before we start laughing think about this. What if there had been a plan for Martial law on the 15th and nobody said a word? But word got out and stop it for a while. You may think people like Terral are nutcases, but what would happen if there is a plan and people who knew of that plan remained silent? Besides the lst hour of the 15th is a long time away We still have to wait for mid night Hawaii time.:eusa_angel:

The ONLY thing that thwarted the declaration of martial law today is the fact that we bought enough silver.

True story.

One ...

Two ...

THREE!

I'm not buying it.

What would the reason be to enforce martial law? It would screw up markets all across the world. It would kill the American dollar in at least the short term, and pretty much shut down production.....it's the perception of the US that is stabilizing the world.....at least for now.

One ...

Two ...

THREE!

I'm not buying it.

What would the reason be to enforce martial law? It would screw up markets all across the world. It would kill the American dollar in at least the short term, and pretty much shut down production.....it's the perception of the US that is stabilizing the world.....at least for now.

MONEY, if the dollar lost all it's value. OR some BS like this
This is what some media groups are talking about now

2,405 Shot Dead Since Tucson
NEW YORK – In an op-ed today, Obama laments those killed since the Giffords shooting. But a new ruling—and Dick Cheney—could be a turning point in gun laws.

On a snowy Wednesday evening in February, the main attraction on the marquee at the Lyric Theatre in Blacksburg, Virginia, was True Grit, the Coen Brothers’ bloody homage to the shoot-’em-up Westerns of Hollywood’s Golden Age. But the movie playing inside had a very different message to send.
2,405 Shot Dead Since Tucson - Yahoo! News

Do you think it's time for gun confiscation?

I'm not buying it.

NEW YORK – In an op-ed today, Obama laments those killed since the Giffords shooting. But a new ruling—and Dick Cheney—could be a turning point in gun laws.

On a snowy Wednesday evening in February, the main attraction on the marquee at the Lyric Theatre in Blacksburg, Virginia, was True Grit, the Coen Brothers’ bloody homage to the shoot-’em-up Westerns of Hollywood’s Golden Age. But the movie playing inside had a very different message to send.

It's not going to happen, BigReb. How many deaths were there before the AZ. shooting in the same number of days? The Second Amendment protects us, and it's not going to change, not in my lifetime.

I'm not buying it.

It's not going to happen, BigReb. How many deaths were there before the AZ. shooting in the same number of days? The Second Amendment protects us, and it's not going to change, not in my lifetime.

Obama would change it if he thought he had the power. Believe that. Martial law won't happen because the military and local police will not blindly follow that order for no good reason.

NOTHING has happened inside the US that warrant or justify National Martial law. And unless something does happen NO president has that kind of power. The Military will simple not blindly enslave the people, nor will local law enforcement.

Further they would have to call up the National Guard, who exactly are they again?

Until there is a NATIONAL Country wide emergency or disaster NATIONAL martial law will never happen. Terral is an idiot if he thinks otherwise.

I'm not buying it.

I'm not saying t will happen but you never know. That’s why I refrain from ridiculing people like Terial. I listen to what they have to say and say ok and walk away, but if it has some validity to it I do my research. One day someone will be right and will not say anything for fear of ridicule.

Last edited:
Advanced word now coming in:

At five minutes to midnight, tonight, the DOOMSDAY Clock will display five minutes to midnight.

doomsday.gif

Coincidence?

You be da judge.

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

The Dept Of Homeland Security, FEMA and the US Military are preparing to place US Citizens under Martial Law.

Warning***Martial Law Communications Net Now Active***Steve Quayle + Greg Evenson Intelhub - 12160

The communication hubs were established on March 4, 2011 on the day Nibiru broke the ecliptic plane and they can flip the switch at any time.

Martial Law Alert!!!

March 15, 2011 still has the highest probability of being the SHTF day. The House of Rothschild is using Bush and Obama to do to America what Hitler did to Germany and then the world. If you will remember, I blamed Rothschild for the 9/11 Attacks (topic). This is the same House of Rothschild that owns the major share of the Federal Reserve that Gary Allen warned about (None Dare Call It Conspiracy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI

This is the same House of Rothschild that murdered Abe Lincoln and JFK and is now coming for you. Cut off the House of Rothschild and the rest of the serpent will wither away to nothing. March 15, 2011 is the day that the NASA Psyop ELenin Comet Brown Dwarf (Nibiru) comes into alignment with the Earth and Sun, which is the first shaking of Hopi Prophecy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzE_TK-zmQ

The earth shakes and Obama is ready to institute Rothschild-ordered Martial Law and FEMA Camps here you go.

Mike At PatrioticSpace

Survival groups are forming.

My Survival Topic

Martial Law Topic

Yeah, yeah. I was 2 years early on those predictions. ;0)

GL,

Terral

well?

it's the 15th....

and...?

So far everything's OK on the West Coast but the day is not over Yet.............
And I ASK Again What Time Zone????
I may have a few hours more than others & I don't want to waste it ~~
Where the hell's Terral???

Greetings to All:

The Dept Of Homeland Security, FEMA and the US Military are preparing to place US Citizens under Martial Law.

Warning***Martial Law Communications Net Now Active***Steve Quayle + Greg Evenson Intelhub - 12160

The communication hubs were established on March 4, 2011 on the day Nibiru broke the ecliptic plane and they can flip the switch at any time.

Martial Law Alert!!!

March 15, 2011 still has the highest probability of being the SHTF day. The House of Rothschild is using Bush and Obama to do to America what Hitler did to Germany and then the world. If you will remember, I blamed Rothschild for the 9/11 Attacks (topic). This is the same House of Rothschild that owns the major share of the Federal Reserve that Gary Allen warned about (None Dare Call It Conspiracy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI

This is the same House of Rothschild that murdered Abe Lincoln and JFK and is now coming for you. Cut off the House of Rothschild and the rest of the serpent will wither away to nothing. March 15, 2011 is the day that the NASA Psyop ELenin Comet Brown Dwarf (Nibiru) comes into alignment with the Earth and Sun, which is the first shaking of Hopi Prophecy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfzE_TK-zmQ

The earth shakes and Obama is ready to institute Rothschild-ordered Martial Law and FEMA Camps here you go.

Mike At PatrioticSpace

Survival groups are forming.

My Survival Topic

Martial Law Topic

Yeah, yeah. I was 2 years early on those predictions. ;0)

GL,

Terral

well?

it's the 15th....

and...?

So far everything's OK on the West Coast but the day is not over Yet.............

Due to circumstances beyond his (or Nibiru's) control, Terral has been placed on Administrative Leave for a period of unknown duration, word has it.

Just his luck. The world is about to end and HE chooses that moment to get his ass "temporarily" banned. :cuckoo:

He is, as you may have noticed, a very well thought out little feller.

:cuckoo:

well?

it's the 15th....

and...?

Due to circumstances beyond his (or Nibiru's) control, Terral has been placed on Administrative Leave for a period of unknown duration, word has it.

Just his luck. The world is about to end and HE chooses that moment to get his ass "temporarily" banned. :cuckoo:

He is, as you may have noticed, a very well thought out little feller.

:cuckoo:

I heard he got sucked up by the tidal forces of the dwarf, and is temporarily caught in it's cloaking field.

Hi Toro:

Did it happen yet?

No sir. We still appear to be okay and no signs of any National Emergency. However, the news out of Japan is sketchy and we could be looking at a disaster of Biblical proportions announced at any time even here in the USA over the threat of nuclear radiation. Today can come and go without a serious event and without Martial Law, but we are in no way out of the woods yet.

Remember the Russians have warned of a big quake in the USA to take place within 14 days of March 12, 2011 (story).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKu-LY671K8"]Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States for March[/ame]

The crap is trying to hit the fan from many different directions. My critics need to remember that the USA going into Martial Law for any reason at any time this year will make this side of the debate appear justified for starting this topic with the OP evidence. After all, the world has changed a lot in the last month and we do not know where the next crisis will take place. If even a small percentage of the predictions for the USA come true, we could be looking at Martial Law in the near future. The answer in any case is to hope for the best while preparing for the worst.

Terral

"However, the news out of Japan is sketchy and we could be looking at a disaster of Biblical proportions announced at any time even here in the USA over the threat of nuclear radiation."

I believe you need to do more research on the possibility a disaster of Biblical proportions over the threat of nuclear radiation."

Terral, I was just starting to depend on you as my source of information. You already have Martial Law & a Pole Shift scheduled for March 15, 2011. I refuse to allow you to add in Nuclear disaster today as I am just to frazzeled by MLaw & PShift.

Please Terral ~ Please postpone the Nuke/radiation disaster.......................

Happy St Patrick's Day!!!

Now remember, not all of the people you'll see on the streets today wearing green will be soldiers.

He'll be in soon. He' maybe right.
I'd take his advice before the Nazi Masterz that rule your nightmare.
Then you have just proven that YOU have the power to chose what color of strait jacket you want to wear. Moron.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back