USA losing it...lost it !

I like ameba's. Where ever they are. Great name for a band. The Amebas.

I once had a band called "The Al Zimer Band". We were very forgettable.

More proof the low IQ of the far left posters.

Kosh the STUPID, I wrote that for people with a sense of humor. Your programmer didn't give you a sense of humor. You just weren't smart enough.

And you never pointed out my "lies" either. Except to say YOU don't shop at Walmart.
But you can't prove that now can you? I would have to take your word. And who's gonna take the word of a propagandist? Not me.

I like ameba's. Where ever they are. Great name for a band. The Amebas.

I once had a band called "The Al Zimer Band". We were very forgettable.

More proof the low IQ of the far left posters.

Kosh the STUPID, I wrote that for people with a sense of humor. Your programmer didn't give you a sense of humor. You just weren't smart enough.

And you never pointed out my "lies" either. Except to say YOU don't shop at Walmart.
But you can't prove that now can you? I would have to take your word. And who's gonna take the word of a propagandist? Not me.

And the far left shows that they will lie to fit their propaganda.

Well most of what we buy in the US (and most of the world) is made in China, what would one expect?

Ah more far right propaganda and bullshit.

Most of what a household "buys" is food. Every week, week in and week out we buy FOOD. And most of our food is grown in the good ole USA. Most I said, not all. But hardly any from China.

But is idiots like you Kosh, that continue to buy that Chinese made junk from Walmart.
Stop doing that. Let the Chinese keep their junk.

Of course you probably think you are helping the American economy buying Chinese junk.
More far right propaganda. Gotta make the Walton family richer. Right? Cause you WORSHIP you some real rich people.

Kosh the Stupid. Above is my first post. Feel free to point out my lies. Or propaganda.

Do you shop at Walmart or not? Does your household buy food? These are not tough questions. Well maybe for you they are. Being Kosh the Stupid.

Where do you shop that does not sell Chinese junk?

And another far left Obama drone trolls in...

Kosh the Stupid, you just can't get no R E S P E C T now can you.

Everything is just propaganda to you. And use your spell check. It will help you look smarter. Really. I am trying to help.

yes the spell checking routine over a word that has been shown to be spelled correctly.

ameba (plural amebas or amebae)
1.(us) Alternative spelling of amoeba.

ameba - Wiktionary

Goes to show the IQ of the one pointing this out!

Hot damn. I was wrong and you were right. Two spelling methods. Did that make your day? You needed that little victory didn't you?

You have to understand the far left will by products for status purposes like an Apple product.

Yet the product is made in China and is severely over priced, but makes them fell that elitist status.

As the far left continues to demonstrate they have a superiority complex, even though they have zero independence of thought.

Everything is just propaganda to you. And use your spell check. It will help you look smarter. Really. I am trying to help.

yes the spell checking routine over a word that has been shown to be spelled correctly.

ameba - Wiktionary

Hot damn. I was wrong and you were right. Two spelling methods. Did that make your day? You needed that little victory didn't you?

No it shows that your usual trolling tricks did not work.

As your IQ is not above an ameba!

But then again by your "superior" standards we should discredit all scientists work because they can not spell or use proper sentence structure.

Oh well just goes to show the IQ level of the far left.

Last edited:

Most of what a household "buys" is food. Every week, week in and week out we buy FOOD. And most of our food is grown in the good ole USA. Most I said, not all. But hardly any from China.

But is idiots like you Kosh, that continue to buy that Chinese made junk from Walmart.

Of course you probably think you are helping the American economy buying Chinese junk.
More far right propaganda. Gotta make the Walton family richer. Right? Cause you WORSHIP you some real rich people.

Kosh the Stupid. Above is my first post. Feel free to point out my lies. Or propaganda.

Do you shop at Walmart or not? Does your household buy food? These are not tough questions. Well maybe for you they are. Being Kosh the Stupid.

Where do you shop that does not sell Chinese junk?

That's a fair question. Every where you shop, you will be exposed to Chinese junk. But it is not where you shop, it is what you BUY.

I am a carpenter. My power tools are all older, made in America. I will take a broken tool to a shop for a repair as opposed to buying a new tool made in China.

Lots of building material is not made in China. If you buy Chinese building material, you get things like that weird ass drywall they shipped us a while ago.

I also shop online. I recently had to buy a hitch for a truck. Wanted to buy Reese. (being an old American name in hitches and receivers) Made in China. On line I found a fine American company making a great hitch. For less money.

Ball gloves. Son plays baseball. Needed a new glove. Rawlins and every one else is made in China or Taiwan. Except for Nokona. Made in Texas Fine glove. Less money.

You got to WANT to buy American. Or be willing to not buy at all.

I will admit that with all the jobs we allowed to be shipped out, there is sometimes no American choice. To bad.

Well most of what we buy in the US (and most of the world) is made in China, what would one expect?

Food you mentioned food--reason the USA's most bought product is food is because its tough for the farmers in IOWA,PENNSYLVANIA,UTAH,ILLINOIS.and other states that grow food to grow somewhere else and then import. DUHHH
You see the USA farms are not UNIONISED and take advantage of the cheap wages that the illegal aliens supply--its ok for the farmers but heaven help all other industries.

But leave that as it is. Housing also has to be GROWN here but the politics of Washington have forgot that all recoveries depend on Housing Booms. This is were Americans have the largest purchase in there lifetime.

The Banks and the Politicians are the groups that screwed up the housing market so I submit no more Foreclosure"s and have all mortgage's forgiven (I do not have one) and stick it to the banks ( JP MORGAN,BOA and others ).
They have done major harm to the economy with there subprime mortgages and they should be destroyed just like any foreign enemy.

Just look at all the fines and penalties JP and BOA have paid to Obama's government in the last 5 years. That has a funny smell, More corrupt bullshit so screw them let them go out and start new Banks.

ameba - Wiktionary

But then again by your "superior" standards we should discredit all scientists work because they can not spell or use proper sentence structure.

You are NOT claiming to be a scientist are you? And my "trolling trick"? It has already been established that I learned to troll from reading your bull shit. Am I doing it right?

You are NOT claiming to be a scientist are you? And my "trolling trick"? It has already been established that I learned to troll from reading your bull shit. Am I doing it right?

Wrong you were trolling long before I started posting here.

And you continue to show that an ameba has a higher IQ than you!

Last edited:

Food you mentioned food--reason the USA's most bought product is food is because its tough for the farmers in IOWA,PENNSYLVANIA,UTAH,ILLINOIS.and other states that grow food to grow somewhere else and then import. DUHHH
You see the USA farms are not UNIONISED and take advantage of the cheap wages that the illegal aliens supply--its ok for the farmers but heaven help all other industries.

But leave that as it is. Housing also has to be GROWN here but the politics of Washington have forgot that all recoveries depend on Housing Booms. This is were Americans have the largest purchase in there lifetime.

The Banks and the Politicians are the groups that screwed up the housing market so I submit no more Foreclosure"s and have all mortgage's forgiven (I do not have one) and stick it to the banks ( JP MORGAN,BOA and others ).
They have done major harm to the economy with there subprime mortgages and they should be destroyed just like any foreign enemy.

Just look at all the fines and penalties JP and BOA have paid to Obama's government in the last 5 years. That has a funny smell, More corrupt bullshit so screw them let them go out and start new Banks.

United Farm Workers is not a union? Are you sure?

As to sticking it to the banks. I am all for that. So there is a least two of us.

You see the USA farms are not UNIONISED and take advantage of the cheap wages that the illegal aliens supply

There are a few farm unions, but the bulk of the labor used in handling and processing much of the food we eat is done by "undocumented" workers.

Then again who really wants to eat the GMO American made corn.

I grew up going to Macy's with my mother to buy school clothes--she would not step into the cheaper stores. My Dad was a construction worker making and average living and providing very well for me my sister and my mom.
What the fuck happened--today kids are lucky if there mother buys clothes for school any were but Wall Mart.
The dumbing down of America starts at home stop putting the blame on your boss he is just riding the wave the government makes him ride.
The spread the wealth ideas just muddies the waters...Prosperity for all is the only thing that helps and thinking taking from one and giving to the other is a fools game.

Last edited:

ameba - Wiktionary

It's a mult-lingual dictionary....so yeah you can have 2 incorrect spellings cited as correct.

I grew up going to Macy's with my mother to buy school clothes--she would not step into the cheaper stores. My Dad was a construction worker making and average living and providing very well for me my sister and my mom.
What the fuck happened--today kids are lucky if there mother buys clothes for school any were but Wall Mart.
The dumbing down of America starts at home stop putting the blame on you boss he is just riding the wave the government makes him ride.
The spread the wealth ideas just muddies the waters...Prosperity for all is the only thing that helps and thinking taking from one and giving to the other is a fools game.

The bulk of the textiles have moved to China. While there are some textiles still made in the states, you have to be careful when you see "made" or "assembled" in the US.

Many cars are assembled in the US, but many of those parts are made overseas.

ameba - Wiktionary

It's a mult-lingual dictionary....so yeah you can have 2 incorrect spellings cited as correct.

ame·ba or chiefly British amoe·ba

Ameba - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Another far left Obama drone troll fail!

I'm going to work on that, day and night, with laser focus....

--B. Obama

The dumbing down of America starts at home stop putting the blame on you boss he is just riding the wave the government makes him ride.

The bulk of the textiles have moved to China. While there are some textiles still made in the states, you have to be careful when you see "made" or "assembled" in the US.

Many cars are assembled in the US, but many of those parts are made overseas.

You do know what happened to the textile industry in NYC don't you(was the largest # of jobs in NYC at the time)---might have been the start of the downfall of the USA.

Forum List

Back