USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

healthy food is more expensive to prepare and cook.....

Not really.
I cook and shop all the time. And I can easy tell you that if you buy a big mac is cheaper than buying the buns, the meat, the lettuce, the tomatoes, the potatoes, ect...to make the hamburger meal for example or most of the other healthy meals.

Not really.
I cook and shop all the time. And I can easy tell you that if you buy a big mac is cheaper than buying the buns, the meat, the lettuce, the tomatoes, the potatoes, ect...to make the hamburger meal for example or most of the other healthy meals.
Then you are doing it wrong...

Not really.
Give me an example of a good healthy and complete meal that will cost you under $7 or less.

...non GMO grass fed beef? ....

:lol:
What's funny? lot of cattle are fed GMO crops.
Everything you eat in a store is GMO crops and animals,,, duh!
Not everything....The non GMO and organic tends to be organic.

Anyone that the move the US will tell you how the vegetables, fruits have almost no taste....it's almost universal. But I can tell a huge difference when i buy organic produce for example. We destroyed the food that we eat, that's why if you eat the same amount here in the US you gain weight food rapidly, while if you eat it in France, Italy or else where you won't gain the same amount of weight.

Anyone that the move the US will tell you how the vegetables, fruits have almost no taste....it's almost universal. But I can tell a huge difference when i buy organic produce for example. We destroyed the food that we eat, that's why if you eat the same amount here in the US you gain weight food rapidly, while if you eat it in France, Italy or else where you won't gain the same amount of weight.
Humans have been modifying genes of plants and animals since the agricultural revolution began...what you eat looks nothing like the plant did in its original natural state...GMO is another word for manipulations of genes for a more productive plant for food...

Not really.
Give me an example of a good healthy and complete meal that will cost you under $7 or less.
I can eat green beans taters and hamburger steak for less than seven bucks a serving. Buy meat in bulk, can and grow and the veggies...

Humans have been modifying genes of plants and animals since the agricultural revolution began...what you eat looks nothing like the plant did in its original natural state...GMO is another word for manipulations of genes for a more productive plant for food...
GMO was only widely introduced couple of decades or so and abused in the US mainly more than lot of other countries. Wide variety of illnesses and food allergies are epedemic in the US vs other countries that are behind in using GMO. If you ever visit anywhere, especially third world countries, you'll taste the difference in every fruit or vegetable that touches you taste buds....i'd say a huge difference.

GMO was only widely introduced couple of decades or so and abused in the US mainly more than lot of other countries. Wide variety of illnesses and food allergies are epedemic in the US vs other countries that are behind in using GMO. If you ever visit anywhere, especially third world countries, you'll taste the difference in every fruit or vegetable that touches you taste buds....i'd say a huge difference.
I grow my own food to control the process. So I know what the difference is. Most foods in stores like fresh veggies are picked green and given special chemicals to make them look good...and no gmo is thousands of years old. One way you can see is through the canines that humans have changed over the centuries..

Not really.
I can eat green beans taters and hamburger steak for less than seven bucks a serving. Buy meat in bulk, can and grow and the veggies...
That's not a full meal, and you have to buy bulk to make it happen. I SAID one meal under $7. Some can't afford bulking up.

One thing I noticed is how expensive the fish is in the US, and how much the population is deprived of it....and they scare people of by telling them it's contaminted....like the soil is not contaminated where all the potatoes and other stuff comes from.

I grow my own food to control the process. So I know what the difference is. Most foods in stores like fresh veggies are picked green and given special chemicals to make them look good...and no gmo is thousands of years old. One way you can see is through the canines that humans have changed over the centuries..

there are levels of GMO....ancient civilizations didn't tamper with the genes like in our time. And good for you can grow your own food....however is not the case for a lot of people.

Not really.
That's not a full meal, and you have to buy bulk to make it happen. I SAID one meal under $7. Some can't afford bulking up.

One thing I noticed is how expensive the fish is in the US, and how much the population is deprived of it....and they scare people of by telling them it's contaminted....like the soil is not contaminated where all the potatoes and other stuff comes from.
It may be it may not be....I've noticed that a lot of folks that claim they know what they are talking about and doing, don't really know much at all..

Not really.

That has nothing to do with it. Diet changes are what led to the price of fish products. It's simple supply and demand is all.

People aren’t fat because they’re eating well. They’re fat because good quality food costs money and takes time to prepare, and poor quality food is cheap and fast.

Exactly, and poor people are fat and lazy so they won't take the time to make good food even if they wanted.
healthy food is more expensive to prepare and cook. I do lot of cooking and my food is based on tons of vegetables and leafy products...also ton of spices. Most of the stuff i buy people have no clue what's it or they don't how it's cooked and for what....I was also shocked to find out that people in inner cities didn't have a clue about lot of vegetables, kale, arugula, and so forth....

The food in the US is a lot cheaper bought prepped in fast food restaurants, mostly loaded with GMOs and tons of other chemicals....the sodas and almost everything is sweetened with HFCS.

People don't eat what they don't want. Ask Mooochelle Obama.

Yeah, they pushed it for some time now. All you can eat salad bars, McDonald's serves several kinds of salads, they promoted salads like it was something brand new. Just watch some of the restaurant commercials on television.

Our beef is a problem in this country because we are trying to grow cows so fast to feed the world. That's why the average height of Americans keeps increasing all the time. Our farmers pump the cows with growth hormones and that gets into the human body as well.

I was a big beef eater as a child. I'm much taller than either of my parents, and when I was a kid, I was considered unusually tall. Today, these younger people are taller than me. When you see people here from other countries, they are midgets compared to us. But they also have less back and knee problems as well.

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

Don't worry it, American fast food is going global on spreading food that makes poor people fat.
And the well off stupid people who eat it -dead

Forum List

Back