*USA Dead And Soon To Be Buried: COUP*

Sorry bout that,

1. If you are pleased Biden is President, eye pity you.
2. You wink the eye at corruption, and corruption will have you.
3. The whole world knows the election was stolen, and you will find yourself in deep shit soon.
4. Whats coming is coming for you.
5. And the thing coming will find you.
6. And you will be unable to hide.
7. Whats made high, will be brought low, and those things low will be brought high.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. And no this isn't about Trump, its about stealing the vote, could of been any candidate, this Holey Hell is because the election was stolen from one and heisted by another, in open view, and the SC along with the military haven't done what they swore to do.
2. This governing body has been weighed and the scales have tipped to corrupted/not redeemable.
3. For the people by the people didn't work, erase the chalk board, try something anew.
4. And it has nothing to do with Trump so get that out of your stupid head, its about the election only.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. It should worry you that the election was stolen, and nothings being done about it.
2. You go about your daily lives, all the while the election you participated in was stolen.
3. No protests, no nothing, just quite crickets.
4. And what if it turns out I'm right.
5. And what I have said describes whats coming for America.
6. And you said, *nothing*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Its over, you're just are too stupid to know it.
2. America is dead and gone.
3. America is the new Cuba, and your out of touch and don't see.
4. There are countless ways you should know this, and yet, you're dumb to it, like, a box of rocks.
5. So as I develop this thread I will reveal just how dead America, is.
6. The evidence is monumental.
7. For those with eyes that see.
Remember All Those Arab Founding Father? You Better Start. – PJ Media

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
An opinion piece in PJ media by Robert Spencer?
Wow, an anti-muslim wack job, who endorsed Trump, who loves Muslims.

Trump's first foreign trip: Saudi Arabia.

November 9 2018
In 1991, when Trump was $900 million in debt, he was bailed out by a member of the Saudi royal family, who purchased his 281-foot yacht, Trump Princess. Trump’s other princess, Ivanka, is married to Jared Kushner, who has deep ties to the crown prince. In 2015, when asked about his relationship with the Saudis, Trump said: “I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

As recently as December 2016, Trump owned companies in Saudi Arabia, as he sought to build a hotel there. Three days after Trump’s inauguration, lobbyists working for the Saudi government funneled $270,000 directly to the Trump Organization by booking rooms at his Washington hotel. More recently, Trump’s flagging Manhattan hotel got bailed out thanks to a lucrative visit from none other than the Saudi crown prince.

The Associated Press reported that the Kingdom of Saudi purchased the entire 45th floor of Trump World Tower in New York City in 2001, “the biggest purchase in that building to that point.”

During a 16 June 2015 speech at Trump Tower announcing his presidential candidacy, Trump said: “Saudi Arabia, they make $1 billion a day. $1 billion a day. I love the Saudis. Many are in this building.” At a campaign rally one month later, he said: “I like the Saudis; they are very nice. I make a lot of money with them. They buy all sorts of my stuff — all kinds of toys from Trump. They pay me millions and hundreds of millions.”
www.snopes.com › fact-check › trump-financial

Let alone redirecting US troops to Saudi, to protect their oil.

Sorry bout that,

4. There are countless ways you should know this, and yet, you're dumb to it, like, a box of rocks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

November 9 2018
In 1991, when Trump was $900 million in debt, he was bailed out by a member of the Saudi royal family, who purchased his 281-foot yacht, Trump Princess. Trump’s other princess, Ivanka, is married to Jared Kushner, who has deep ties to the crown prince. In 2015, when asked about his relationship with the Saudis, Trump said: “I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

As recently as December 2016, Trump owned companies in Saudi Arabia, as he sought to build a hotel there. Three days after Trump’s inauguration, lobbyists working for the Saudi government funneled $270,000 directly to the Trump Organization by booking rooms at his Washington hotel. More recently, Trump’s flagging Manhattan hotel got bailed out thanks to a lucrative visit from none other than the Saudi crown prince.

The Associated Press reported that the Kingdom of Saudi purchased the entire 45th floor of Trump World Tower in New York City in 2001, “the biggest purchase in that building to that point.”

During a 16 June 2015 speech at Trump Tower announcing his presidential candidacy, Trump said: “Saudi Arabia, they make $1 billion a day. $1 billion a day. I love the Saudis. Many are in this building.” At a campaign rally one month later, he said: “I like the Saudis; they are very nice. I make a lot of money with them. They buy all sorts of my stuff — all kinds of toys from Trump. They pay me millions and hundreds of millions.”

Snopes.com ? Lol.... well then it has to be true... get on topic you fool.

Sorry bout that,

1. Trump didn't kill America, a stolen election did and the cover up afterwards.
2. And one things for sure, you can't un-steal an election.
3. Its over for America.
4. And the SC and the military did nothing to protect the constitution and the main thing in the constitution, open and fair elections.
5. Some see where I'm getting at, *now*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

November 9 2018

Sorry boutthat,

1. So some disagree with my premise that America, just had a coup.
2. And yet none of them, actually expressed how I'm, wrong.
3. Mostly expressed some statements about muslims, this way or that way.
4. Which has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.
5. Go ahead say on, why you believe there was no, COUP.
6. And or then, STFU, please.
7. Start a new thread on muslims, but stay out of this one with it.
8. America is gone, prove me wrong.
9. Just need to find a new name for it now, is what I see.
10. Maybe the; New Communist Republic of America.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

November 9 2018

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

November 9 2018

Did you bother to read the opinion piece the OP used as a reference, moron?
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

November 9 2018

PJ media, so it has to be true.

Evidently, you didn't even read the opinion piece the OP used as a reference.
Robert Spencer was crying about Obama and Biden ties with Muslims and how bad that is, without proof of course.
Robert Spencer endorsed Trump for president who loves Muslims.
What topic are you on?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
White Spring

The Red States and being smothered by the Pinko States and must secede or else suck seed in weakling surrender to the Leftists' overwhelming thought control and legislative asphyxiation. The two divisions of the formerly United States are incompatible and irreconcilable.

Becoming independent, the Red States can secure their future by deporting all Democrats and their voters to the Blue States. That UN colony can further advance towards New Age sewage Utopia by deporting all White gunowners, White policemen, and White Christians to the Red States. It's a win-win.

Sorry boutthat,

1. So some disagree with my premise that America, just had a coup.
2. And yet none of them, actually expressed how I'm, wrong.
3. Mostly expressed some statements about muslims, this way or that way.
4. Which has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.
5. Go ahead say on, why you believe there was no, COUP.
6. And or then, STFU, please.
7. Start a new thread on muslims, but stay out of this one with it.
8. America is gone, prove me wrong.
9. Just need to find a new name for it now, is what I see.
10. Maybe the; New Communist Republic of America.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

Denial runs rabid with the Conservative Right.
They still believe they can vote their way back to a Constitutional Murika....or if they just way Jeezuz will save their skins. :auiqs.jpg:

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Forum List

Back