US Weekly Jobless Claims Double To 6.6 Million

What does Trump get to take brag about now that he used to take credit for?

The unemployment rate? Now the highest in 32 years. So far. Most rapid rise in unemployment ever.

The stock market? Biggest stock market crash since the Great Depression.

Economic growth? Falling through the floor.

The deficit? He already added three trillion to the debt BEFORE this year, and just added another two trillion. More to come.

Plus...16,000 dead, and climbing.

Ya fuken clown...
The stock market is already rebounding as is consumer confidence.
The numbers are dropping regarding the Kung Flu virus and things are looking up.
So how does it make you feel that Trumps numbers are up and he's heavily favored to win the next Presidential election?

Tell me in tears shed for accuracy.
You are a perfect example of why Trump succeeds.

No matter how many times he is wrong, no matter how many times he lies, you rubes still fall for his schtick. You give him credit for the sun rising, and blithely ignore just how often he is lethally wrong and pathologically lies.

This is exactly why Trump and his followers remind me of psychics and their followers.

Here is another reality check for you: Recovery

Well no actually.
I look at where our economy is as well as our employment numbers.
Our bank stocks went from 27 a share to 7 a share....but we are already back to 18.
The managers expect it to go to 30 in short order. At that point we sell and live happily ever after.
Or we may have to wait a month or two longer.

Yeah.....a Pandemic will do that.
If only it was true when Trump said he was doing a great job and would have it down to zero in a few days.

Karma has made him the Food Stamp President.

And, once this pandemic has blown over, he's the president that will bring back the economy.

What does Trump get to take brag about now that he used to take credit for?

The unemployment rate? Now the highest in 32 years. So far. Most rapid rise in unemployment ever.

The stock market? Biggest stock market crash since the Great Depression.

Economic growth? Falling through the floor.

The deficit? He already added three trillion to the debt BEFORE this year, and just added another two trillion. More to come.

Plus...16,000 dead, and climbing.

Ya fuken clown...
The stock market is already rebounding as is consumer confidence.
The numbers are dropping regarding the Kung Flu virus and things are looking up.
So how does it make you feel that Trumps numbers are up and he's heavily favored to win the next Presidential election?

Tell me in tears shed for accuracy.
You are a perfect example of why Trump succeeds.

No matter how many times he is wrong, no matter how many times he lies, you rubes still fall for his schtick. You give him credit for the sun rising, and blithely ignore just how often he is lethally wrong and pathologically lies.

This is exactly why Trump and his followers remind me of psychics and their followers.

Here is another reality check for you: Recovery

What's funny is that you think your simple little description is reality.

What fucking dumbass.

Someone tell me why the market hasn’t cratered? It’s basically at January 2018 levels without any prayer of the same returns and zero stability. All these out of work people aren’t buying shit. I pulled out of the market at 21,000 which I still feel good about with this nasty unemployment problem occurring but dang. Why am I not seeing what everyone else sees?

The jobless claims two weeks ago was 3.3 million. Five times the previous record set in 1982.

Last week, that number doubled to 6.6 million.

It took years for that many jobs to be lost during the Great Recession.

The torrent of Americans filing for unemployment insurance skyrocketed last week as more than 6.6 million new claims were filed, the Labor Department reported Thursday. That brings to 10 million the total Americans who filed over the past two weeks.

Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had expected 3.1 million for last week, one week after 3.3 million filings in the first wave of what has been a record-shattering swelling of the jobless ranks. The previous week’s total was revised higher by 24,000.
More Americans died under Lincoln then FDR than any other presidents. It is the time that makes presidents great whether it was the Civil War or WW II. This too is a war and will be the test for Trump's even more enduring legacy.

He may well become the best president in all of American history, not just the modern age.

The media is not going to take this at all well.
Trump will not only go down in history as the stupidest president in history, but probably also the worst.

But it's Obama's economy, right?

If only it was true when Trump said he was doing a great job and would have it down to zero in a few days.

And, once this pandemic has blown over, he's the president that will bring back the economy.
78zvfvq911s41.jpg

78zvfvq911s41.jpg
With the power of the press on full display whipping up mass hysteria.
The jobs report just prior to the virus came out and was very very strong. Yes, Trump will
lead the economy back.
That was a pretty troll post you posted. Kudos

78zvfvq911s41.jpg
It's Obama's economy, right?

Of course not,it's Trumps for the moment.
Right up until Trump brings it back of course.

......so with over hundreds of thousands dead [ many times more than from C19 ] and many wounded in WW2, I guess Churchill and FDR were failures? even though we won?

The jobless claims two weeks ago was 3.3 million. Five times the previous record set in 1982.

The torrent of Americans filing for unemployment insurance skyrocketed last week as more than 6.6 million new claims were filed, the Labor Department reported Thursday. That brings to 10 million the total Americans who filed over the past two weeks.

Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had expected 3.1 million for last week, one week after 3.3 million filings in the first wave of what has been a record-shattering swelling of the jobless ranks. The previous week’s total was revised higher by 24,000.

Congratulations: You didn't mention "Trump" one single time.

You're improving.
:auiqs.jpg:

I know, and you know, and everyone knows you tards would be blaming Obama if he were in office.

Hannity's head would be exploding.

Whoever is sitting in the Big Chair, gets the credit or the blame for a lot of things. Sometimes that's rational, sometimes not, but it's a simple fact. In a case like this it is almost certain that people will focus on him.

I said early on that Trump will live or die with this thing. Not looking good for him right now from this perspective, IMO
only to idiots that are brainwashed by the MSM

Congratulations: You didn't mention "Trump" one single time.

You're improving.
:auiqs.jpg:

I know, and you know, and everyone knows you tards would be blaming Obama if he were in office.

Hannity's head would be exploding.

Whoever is sitting in the Big Chair, gets the credit or the blame for a lot of things. Sometimes that's rational, sometimes not, but it's a simple fact. In a case like this it is almost certain that people will focus on him.

I said early on that Trump will live or die with this thing. Not looking good for him right now from this perspective, IMO
only to idiots that are brainwashed by the MSM

I'd agree. Most don't bother to investigate for themselves.

This thread is about the jobless claims. If that's not what you're here to discuss you're in the wrong thread.

Forum List

Back