US Weekly Jobless Claims Double To 6.6 Million

3.3 million new unemployment claims one week, shattering the 1982 record five times over.

6.6 million new unemployment claim the next week, doubling the previous record.

And now another week of 6.6 million new unemployment claims.

Unemployment is now over 10 percent.

Our food stamp president says this will be a V-shaped recovery, but I seriously doubt it.

TDS thread 1,344.
We get it. We get it.

When unemployment was falling, we couldn't get enough topics about it.

Now...talking about unemployment is TDS.

We get it. We get it.

3.3 million new unemployment claims one week, shattering the 1982 record five times over.

Our food stamp president says this will be a V-shaped recovery, but I seriously doubt it.

TDS thread 1,344.

:auiqs.jpg:

I am not making these numbers up.

I've been keeping a runny talley.

We already know. Most people aren't dependent on internet discussion boards for their main source of news.

Oh, wait: This isn't "news" any more. It's devolved into "opinion."
Yes, we get it. When unemployment numbers were published every month on this forum under Obama, that was good.

But it's NOT okay when it is Trump in office!

We get it. We get it.

No....

What you seem to think you get is another opportunity to Bash Trump.

He's not on my likable list.

But you've been TDS'ed for some time.

And this thread is evidence of it.

V shaped or not.......you "doubt it".

TDS

Maybe we shouldn't have shut the country down over a bad flu
Which would lead to even more death.
Not a good idea.

You have zero evidence of that and other countries have demonstrated exactly the opposite.
Show me.

Sweden, Japan, Taiwan
Sweden, you say?

Sweden, which refused to implement a coronavirus lockdown, has so far avoided a mass outbreak. Now it's bracing for a surge in deaths.

We already know. Most people aren't dependent on internet discussion boards for their main source of news.

Yes, we get it. When unemployment numbers were published every month on this forum under Obama, that was good.

We get it. We get it.

You started a clean thread, but couldn't help yourself from throwing in the "T" word by your second post.

:auiqs.jpg:

One thing we all have become painfully aware of is libtardos will complain no matter what Trump does. Shut down travel, xenophobe. Shut down the economy to save lives, bad move.

If he hadn't they'd be showing in bright red on Fake News "Trump's Daily Murder Total".

Fuck em. Their senile old fool will forget he's even running for President and that's probably a good thing. We don't want him throwing vodka bottles at his staffers when they tell him he lost the bingo game.

The jobless claims two weeks ago was 3.3 million. Five times the previous record set in 1982.

Last week, that number doubled to 6.6 million.

It took years for that many jobs to be lost during the Great Recession.

The torrent of Americans filing for unemployment insurance skyrocketed last week as more than 6.6 million new claims were filed, the Labor Department reported Thursday. That brings to 10 million the total Americans who filed over the past two weeks.

Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had expected 3.1 million for last week, one week after 3.3 million filings in the first wave of what has been a record-shattering swelling of the jobless ranks. The previous week’s total was revised higher by 24,000.
US Weekly Jobless Claims Double To 6.6 Million

This is such great news...The catalyst to wetbacks heading home to Mehico in droves. hahaha...even wetbacks hate wetbacks.
screen-shot-2020-04-06-at-11-06-09-am-png.319984

Not a good idea.

You have zero evidence of that and other countries have demonstrated exactly the opposite.
Show me.

Sweden, Japan, Taiwan
Japan you say?

They've been listening to Schitt to long.

They have less than 5,000 cases and less than 100 deaths total.

We get it. We get it.

No....

TDS
The V-shaped recovery is one of many delusions Trump has instilled in his blind followers.

Saying it is no worse than a flu, for example.

A V-shaped recovery.

It would be down to 0 cases in a few days.

So forth and so on.

What you tards call "TDS" is REALITY, dumbass. Reality is trying to break through your unbelievably dense delusions.

Calm down.

That many potential workers were actually able to show up at the unemployment office, make a claim, and have it processed or at least acknowledged, and successfully leave the property without being arrested or trespassed from government property on arbitrary 9/11 terrorism charges.

That alone is a significant step forward from the deplorable situation under Obama's Democratic Party administration.

We get it. We get it.

No....

TDS

Not a good idea.

Show me.

Sweden, Japan, Taiwan
Japan you say?

Yes, Japan, I say. Did you actually see what they are doing or did you just post the first video you saw based on that catchy title?

I see one of our biased moderators melded this topic about 10 percent unemployment with a topic that has nothing to do with 10 percent unemployment.

Not a good idea.

Show me.

Sweden, Japan, Taiwan
Sweden-793
Japan-94
Taiwan-5

New Zealand- 1

Why is New Zealand 1?

And why did you conveniently leave out the rest of western Europe?

We get it. We get it.

No....

TDS
The V-shaped recovery is one of many delusions Trump has instilled in his blind followers.

Saying it is no worse than a flu, for example.

A V-shaped recovery.

It would be down to 0 cases in a few days.

So forth and so on.

What you tards call "TDS" is REALITY, dumbass. Reality is trying to break through your unbelievably dense delusions.

No delusions here shit-for-brains.

Trump isn't my number one guy.

But he's fucking a lot better than the list of batshit crazy assholes on the left.

Elect Joe Biden......he'll be a great posterboy for Alzheimers.

Not a good idea.

Show me.

Sweden, Japan, Taiwan
Japan you say?

Yes, Japan, I say. Did you actually see what they are doing or did you just post the first video you saw based on that catchy title?

I started a topic weeks ago about Earth cams around the world, and how deserted several countries looked, and specifically mentioned that Tokyo looked like business as usual. I expressed surprise at that time.

Now that stupidity is biting them in the ass.

Not a good idea.

Show me.

Sweden, Japan, Taiwan
Sweden-793
Japan-94
Taiwan-5

New Zealand- 1

Why is New Zealand 1?

And why did you conveniently leave out the rest of western Europe?
New Zealand did what we should have done with good results.
I used those three because those were the ones you posted.

We've got a solid 4 weeks left at the least. This isn't over on April 30th no way no how.

New Topics

Forum List

Back