US was fastest growing economy last year - thanks Joe!

I am not a Biden fan. I’m a fan of America. America is rolling under Biden so he has my support. If Biden drops out I’ll support another American. Trump is a traitor.
some things are rolling.....other things are not.....like the things people spend money on to get through the week....

I am not a Biden fan. I’m a fan of America. America is rolling under Biden so he has my support. If Biden drops out I’ll support another American. Trump is a traitor.

When Biden is replaced, you will cheerlead just as hard for them.

You know you are full of shit. You know prices, rents, mortgages, and energy are all very high. You know Biden is senile. You know the border is fucked. You know we are involved in several new wars. You know 50% of all Dems do not want Biden to run. You know the vaccine does not stop the spread, You know masks do not work. You know social distancing does not work.

Why do you continue to lie to yourself? Just TDS?

I’ve been well off for a long time. Now my teen son made $9 an hour Trump’s last year working part time. He makes $17 an hour now part time. Thanks Joe!
part time?....wow.....like i said you get a raise and the prices go up....so much for that raise.....

You people just love to ignore the fact that the idiot , regardless of political party, shining the seat of a chair with his ass in the Oval Office doesn;t really control the economy.

Is there a point to your post????? You're certainly quick to blame Democrats for everything having to do with the economy, like inflation, or unemployment, or shortages of baby formula.

Is there a point to your post????? You're certainly quick to blame Democrats for everything having to do with the economy, like inflation, or unemployment, or shortages of baby formula.

Quote any post where I "blamed democrats" for the economy.

Or continue to be the lying CUNEXTTUESDAY that you are

All these infrastructure bills haven't done shit. It doesn;t matter Idiot in Chief signs them

None of the roads and highways around me are any better than they were 20 years ago and most are actually worse.

Federal bills like these do nothing but pay off corrupt union bosses and local politicians. Why else do you think that Big Dig debacle in MA was 700% over budget?
Then what are the Republicans taking credit for? :dunno:

Lets pay burger flippers $30/hour and pay $30 for a BIG MAC.

HORRAY!

Raising the minimum wage $1 results in a 10 cent increase in the cost of burgers. So raising the minimum wage to $30 would only result in the cost of the burgers going up buy $2.15.

This would literally eliminate "earned income credits" and food stamps for the working poor, overnight, and reduce MedicAid. $73.1 billion in taxes collected and paid out in EIC's. Then you wouldn't need all of those government workers administering these applications and programs, and the size of government is reduced as well.

No other first world country has EIC's or food stamps. Every dollar of government assistance costs taxpayers $1.50 by the time you add in administration costs, so its' cheaper for the government and the taxpayers to have employers pay living wages.

"Fastest growing economy" had a $600 billion shortfall in tax revenues last year.

im-calling-bullshit-bullshit-detector.gif

Stupid Moon Bats are too ignorant of Economics to understand that inflated growth ain't real growth.

They are also too stupid to understand that Potatohead has an approval rating in the 30s and that is because he is a fuck up, just like Obama said he was.

The fact is that the economy is strong and growing – claiming that the economy is ‘bad’ is clearly a lie.
With a 1.7 trillion-dollar deficit. Progs told us and still do. They know better. In other news, the richest Progressive areas have all gotten together and said they will take hundreds of thousands of illegals if not millions into their areas. Tally Ho to those fine upstanding citizens.

Thanks the Joe Biden’s leadership and legislative accomplishments the US grew faster than any other large economy last year. Additionally it’s poised to break records again.

It’s hard to unseat an incumbent with a strong economy. Good luck wackos.

U.S. Winning Economic War

The United States economy grew faster than any other large advanced economy last year — by a wide margin — and is on track to do so again in 2024.

View attachment 896056

Why it matters: America's outperformance is rooted in its distinctive structural strengths, policy choices, and some luck. It reflects a fundamental resilience in the world's largest economy that is easy to overlook amid the nation's problems.

By the numbers: U.S. GDP looks to have grown 2.5% in 2023, according to the IMF's hot-off-the-presses World Economic Outlook, the highest among the G7 economies (Japan was second at 1.9%).

• IMF economists forecast similarly best-in-class growth this year, with 2.1% U.S. growth (second place: Canada at 1.4%).
Good job, House Republicans!

When Biden is replaced, you will cheerlead just as hard for them.

You know you are full of shit. You know prices, rents, mortgages, and energy are all very high. You know Biden is senile. You know the border is fucked. You know we are involved in several new wars. You know 50% of all Dems do not want Biden to run. You know the vaccine does not stop the spread, You know masks do not work. You know social distancing does not work.

Why do you continue to lie to yourself? Just TDS?
I know people are spending like always. I know people's 401ks are as high as ever. I know wages are as high as ever. I know there are fewer defaults or bankruptcies than 2019 before the pandemic. I know people's homes are record valuation and that almost 70% of Americans own a home so they are better off than ever. I know we dug ourselves out of the pandemic Trump left us in. I know I am proud to be an American again and not embarrassed by a moronic leader who thinks he can riff a cure for covid by sticking a flashlight up your ass or spraying disinfectant in your eyeballs while lauding the American Revolutionary Army's diligent take over of airports in 1777.

Forum List

Back