US was fastest growing economy last year - thanks Joe!

I know people are spending like always. I know people's 401ks are as high as ever. I know wages are as high as ever. I know there are fewer defaults or bankruptcies than 2019 before the pandemic. I know people's homes are record valuation and that almost 70% of Americans own a home so they are better off than ever. I know we dug ourselves out of the pandemic Trump left us in. I know I am proud to be an American again and not embarrassed by a moronic leader who thinks he can riff a cure for covid by sticking a flashlight up your ass or spraying disinfectant in your eyeballs.

Hunter, you dad will not be President on Jan 1st 2029.

Stupid Moon Bats are too ignorant of Economics to understand that inflated growth ain't real growth.

They are also too stupid to understand that Potatohead has an approval rating in the 30s and that is because he is a fuck up, just like Obama said he was.
So funny watching you sad sack of shit saddies twist yourselves into pretzels trying to pretend the economy isnt great. I love your pain. Show me some more. By the way, my house value is up up up. My house has nearly doubled since 2017. Not a bad return here in Charlotte. Just bought a summer vacation place on the beach in Florida with the record profit my company made this year. We are hiring around the clock. Maybe you should be more of a mover and shaker instead of a taker?

Sure thing cult, Joe Biden is the greatest leader ever.

HE IS NOT AT ALL SENILE. :rolleyes:

Who's claiming the economy is 'bad'??

What's a lie is claiming the economy is 'good'. It isn't. Inflation is the absolute worst thing that can happen to an economy. You can't export anything because your prices are too high and you can't import anything because your currency is too weak.

At some point, a Country has to stop printing money. And that's all Sponge Brains Shits Pants is doing... Printing money.

Sometimes I'm jealous of dimocrap scum. You're so incredibly fucking stupid you're like the sheep being led to slaughter -- Clueless.

And the DNC is your Judas Goat. As usual.

The curse of intelligent people is -- We know it's coming. You're too stupid to see it. In a way, you're lucky
How much money did Trump PRINT while in office compared to Biden?

Sure thing cult, Joe Biden is the greatest leader ever.

HE IS NOT AT ALL SENILE. :rolleyes:
So you have no proof you are a great predictor. Well then I am going to file your prediction in the toilet right next to my deuce.

Stupid Moon Bats are too ignorant of Economics to understand that inflated growth ain't real growth.

They are also too stupid to understand that Potatohead has an approval rating in the 30s and that is because he is a fuck up, just like Obama said he was.

Triggered much, Flush????? Economists, especially conservative economists, were predicting the nation would be fall into recession in 2023, and that forecast has been blown commpletely out of the water. Instead, they're predicting the soft landing, which a year ago they claimed was impossible.

Furthermore, wage growth for workers is exceeding inflation, bigly.

Too igorant of ecnomics to understand that inflation and GDP are not one and the same thing. GDP is based on the wholesale value of goods and services produced. Inflation is based on the retail price of goods consumed.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Triggered much, Flush????? Economists, especially conservative economists, were predicting the nation would be fall into recession in 2023, and that forecast has been blown commpletely out of the water. Instead, they're predicting the soft landing, which a year ago they claimed was impossible.

Furthermore, wage growth for workers is exceeding inflaltion, bigly.

Too igorant of ecnomics to understand that inflation and GDP are not one and the same thing. GDP is based on the wholesale value of goods and services produced. Inflation is based on the retail price of goods consumed.
I'd have more sympathy for their ignorance if it wasn't so easily cured but willful ignorance is inexcusable.

• Funny

Furthermore, wage growth for workers is exceeding inflation, bigly.

GDP is measured in inflated dollars you nitwit.

GDP growth reports are always reported in real growth rates, not nominal.

Potatohead destroyed 20% of the wealth of this country with his massive inflation.

If you have a family income of $100K a year under this Potatohead clown it will buy you what $80K bought you when Trump was President.

A 27 trillion dollar inflated Potatohead economy over three years is not the same as a pre inflation Trump Pandemic economy of $20 trillion.

Potatohead is a failure just like Obama said he would be and his approval ratings in the 30s is an indication that the American people are fed up with this idiot.

Potatohead destroyed 20% of the wealth of this country with his massive inflation.

If you have a family income of $100K a year under this Potatohead clown it will buy you what $80K bought you when Trump was President.

A 27 trillion dollar inflated Potatohead economy over three years is not the same as a pre inflation Trump Pandemic economy of $20 trillion.

Potatohead is a failure just like Obama said he would be and his approval ratings in the 30s is an indication that the American people are fed up with this idiot.
Ah, another opinion from a poorly informed moron who thinks they know what they’re talking about.

This is what a BigTime Actual Account looks like under this criminal illegitimate Obiden 2.0 regime:

Not as good as you claim. ~6% up over 3+ years. Granted with some Bonds mixed. This is what real working people have to live with. Not a day trader but in it for a longer haul. So suck on it cheese pecker.

1706801556621.png

• Thanks
This is what a BigTime Actual Account looks like under this criminal illegitimate Obiden 2.0 regime:

Not as good as you claim. ~6% up over 3+ years. Granted with some Bonds mixed. This is what real working people have to live with. Not a day trader but in it for a longer haul. So suck on it cheese pecker.

View attachment 896132
Anyone in it for the long haul wouldn’t be analyzing two years of returns and drawing conclusions.

Anyone in it for the long haul wouldn’t be analyzing two years of returns and drawing conclusions.

Ignorance much? That is 3 full years. Everyone is in it for the long haul. Everyone needs their retirement lifetime savings to last 10 years or more. If you are suddenly no longer working especially important it is not frittered away or not keeping up with inflation.

Ignorance much? That is 3 full years. Everyone is in it for the long haul. Everyone needs their retirement lifetime savings to last 10 years or more. If you are suddenly no longer working especially important it is not frittered away or not keeping up with inflation.
Jesus, okay. Sorry. 3 years. Are you imagining that three years is long haul?

Those close to retirement are diverting to bonds and in case you haven’t noticed, the bond market is doing well because of higher interest rates, so those close to retirement should be fine if they were doing the smart thing to avoid market volatility.

Thanks the Joe Biden’s leadership and legislative accomplishments the US grew faster than any other large economy last year. Additionally it’s poised to break records again.

It’s hard to unseat an incumbent with a strong economy. Good luck wackos.

U.S. Winning Economic War

The United States economy grew faster than any other large advanced economy last year — by a wide margin — and is on track to do so again in 2024.

View attachment 896056

Why it matters: America's outperformance is rooted in its distinctive structural strengths, policy choices, and some luck. It reflects a fundamental resilience in the world's largest economy that is easy to overlook amid the nation's problems.

By the numbers: U.S. GDP looks to have grown 2.5% in 2023, according to the IMF's hot-off-the-presses World Economic Outlook, the highest among the G7 economies (Japan was second at 1.9%).

• IMF economists forecast similarly best-in-class growth this year, with 2.1% U.S. growth (second place: Canada at 1.4%).
Yay!

Jesus, okay. Sorry. 3 years. Are you imagining that three years is long haul?

Those close to retirement are diverting to bonds and in case you haven’t noticed, the bond market is doing well because of higher interest rates, so those close to retirement should be fine if they were doing the smart thing to avoid market volatility.

That could be an account that has already survived dot.com bust, the housing bust and the stagnant Obiden 1.0 2015 2016 etc. The the Virus launch. It has been a rocky road for many with Deep State creating crisis after crisis. Just stuff it you spinning arseJack.

Forum List

Back