Tinitus experience question.

If it does it kind of sounds like the government is tuning their microwave instruments to make sure they're getting inside your brain. Several people who have eventually perpetrated mass shootings and other similar crimes have reported hearing electronic sounding voices in their brains. Not just voices... Electronic voices.

If it does it kind of sounds like the government is tuning their microwave instruments to make sure they're getting inside your brain. Several people who have eventually perpetrated mass shootings and other similar crimes have reported hearing electronic sounding voices in their brains. Not just voices... Electronic voices.
No. No voices. And I don’t think any government would waste any part of an electric bill on sending microwaves at me.

It is just an eternal ringing which has developed a new talent. Music.

“Just like the strain
of a haunting refrain ….” I.Berlin.

Out of curiosity, if any member out there has that eternal ringing in their ears (tinitus), I wanna know: is it just me or does the ringing sometimes change (ever so briefly) into a melody?
The human ear tries to make sense of the noise it picks up. Hence, when you have a fan on (for example) and swear you hear music.
Concerning tinnitus....same thing. I have that too. I drown it out with rain sounds or creek sounds or storm sounds via youtube vids that are at least 10 hours long so I can sleep better.

People also ask​

Why do I hear music when a fan is on?

For example, your brain will take the sound of an engine and interpret it as music. Some sounds can induce this reaction more than others. For instance, the sound of a jet plane, road/wind noise, running water, fans and other motor sounds provoke the brain to compensate and create auditory illusions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do I hear music in white noise?

The most likely cause is Musical Ear Syndrome, apophenia, or audio pareidolia. Your brain uses pattern recognition to try to make sense of sounds. Sometimes it misinterprets what it hears. For example, pareidolia is when you interpret those meaningless noises into something you've heard before, such as music.

I would venture to say if your teeth are bothering you, it could be TM joints. I wouldn't do anything about it, if your TM joints are out of wrack. Live with it.

I would venture to say if your teeth are bothering you, it could be TM joints. I wouldn't do anything about it, if your TM joints are out of wrack. Live with it.

TMJ is painfiul and doesn't cause tinnitus but it can be effectively treated with a splint that fits over the teeth. No need to live with it.

Forum List

Back