US Supreme Court: Texas Abortion Clinics Can Re-Open

how many times does the far left want to show how much they truly hate women by not letting them have clinics that meet hospital standards?

If women want to drive 300 miles for expensive hospital standards, they can. If instead they prefer the same local, safe and affordable clinic standards that their community has enjoyed for decades, they're still available.

And women are still flocking to the safe, affordable clinics. How do you explain this wild departure between what you SAY women want and what they actually want?

You can't. ANd that's why you and your ilk so consistently fail at wooing the majority of women to vote republican. And why democrats, who help provide the safe affordable services that these women actually want so consistently draw the lion's share of support from women.

As women know who really represent their interests.

Well I guess it must be good to be a programmed far left drone, that way you can not feel guilty about hating women. That's right the far left does not want women to have access to clinics that meet hospital standards.

Women know who represents their interests. Who is looking out for them. Who is fighting to provide safe, affordable and accessible birth control, women's health and abortion services.

You can tell women that reproductive freedom is 'hatred'. That the freedom to choose safe, low cost clinics is 'enslavement'. But election after election proves that the majority of women aren't buying that blithering nonsense. As they so consistently vote democrat.

And so consistently shun republicans.

Women know who represents their interests. Who is looking out for them. Who is fighting to provide safe, affordable and accessible birth control, women's health and abortion services.

You can tell women that reproductive freedom is 'hatred'. That the freedom to choose safe, low cost clinics is 'enslavement'. But election after election proves that the majority of women aren't buying that blithering nonsense. As they so consistently vote democrat.

And so consistently shun republicans.

And the far left continues to show how much they hate women, by supporting a ruling that allows sub standard clinics that do not meet hospital standards to conduct medical procedures.

And yet women keep using the safe, affordable, low cost services you insist they don't want. What do these women know about their own needs that you don't?

And yet women keep using the safe, affordable, low cost services you insist they don't want. What do these women know about their own needs that you don't?

Yes we know the far left use fear mongering tactics on women, and then in practice makes sure that they do not have clinics that meets hospital standards.

Skylar, perhaps I should break the news to you. Planned Parenthood did receive half a billion dollars in government grants and reimbursements, aka taxpayer money. All you need to do is assimilate their 2012-2013 annual report:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/AR-FY13_111213_vF_rev3_ISSUU.pdf

$540.6 million in government grants (note the word government) and reimbursements were given to Planned Parenthood. It says so on page 20 of the report.

And?

The issue wasn't whether or not Planned Parenthood received federal funds. They receive hundreds of millions a year for women's health issues. The claim was that they received 540 million dollars from the federal government to perform abortions.

Which, if you'll check page 20......there's no evidence to support. Next time acquaint yourself with the discussion before commenting. It saves us both time.

Did they receive 540 million or not?

Here is a little thing you can do to see what PP is all about. I was told to call a number to inquire about obamacare. It was PP and by what I heard as their selections for dialing they are all about abortion, hardly anything else was even mentioned.

Last edited:
Well this is good news for death.

With Ebola just starting up death needed a victory.

No need to have hospital level care for women. Is that what the left is telling women these days?

You know our society is sick when the cheering of abortion clinics (killing of ones offspring future citizens of this country) opening is the topic of the day

Then we get these two minute commercials asking for money to stop animal abuse.

warped and twisted people

strawman-motivational.jpg

Fook me are the pro-lifers around here, stupid.

You want more of your stupid little kids running around. No thank you.

Mandatory abortions for low IQ Tea Baggers.

You love how they call it Reproductive health?

How is abortions reproducing anything?

You people are fools but march on killing off your offspring

Skylar, perhaps I should break the news to you. Planned Parenthood did receive half a billion dollars in government grants and reimbursements, aka taxpayer money. All you need to do is assimilate their 2012-2013 annual report:

$540.6 million in government grants (note the word government) and reimbursements were given to Planned Parenthood. It says so on page 20 of the report.

And?

The issue wasn't whether or not Planned Parenthood received federal funds. They receive hundreds of millions a year for women's health issues. The claim was that they received 540 million dollars from the federal government to perform abortions.

Which, if you'll check page 20......there's no evidence to support. Next time acquaint yourself with the discussion before commenting. It saves us both time.

It's logical to assume that they use a portion of that money to in fact perform abortions. How does an organization such as Planned Parenthood receive so much money yet not use it for abortion? Are you telling me none of that money was allocated for such a purpose? You must be dumber than I thought. When that much money is being given to someone, naturally it can be used for a purpose for which it was not intended.

Last edited:
Hypocrisy......Advocating the government control of women's bodies to try stopping abortions even in the case of incest or rape, and claiming it's to protect children and the minute they are born, you don't give a damn about them.

Your name should be BULLSHIT instead of BULLDOG! PROVE the right doesn't care about children!

stupid little kids, liberal code for weeds, abortion code for black.

And?

It's logical to assume that they use a portion of that money to in fact perform abortions. How does an organization such as Planned Parenthood receive so much money yet not use it for abortion? Are you telling me none of that money was allocated for such a purpose? You must be dumber than I thought. When that much money is being given to someone, naturally it can be used for a purpose for which it was not intended.

The analogy is that you are taking the water out of the other side of the pool.

Well wenow know hazel's alter ego:
tumblr_mck0gyzof61qhozuko1_250.jpg

So now its 'a portion of that money'. Where before it was $540,000,000. That's a step in the right direction, I suppose.

There's no evidence that any federal money was used to fund abortions. You assume it does. And that's no a particularly compelling basis of argument.

And?

The analogy is that you are taking the water out of the other side of the pool.

Not really an apt analogy. First of all, Templar is just wrong, and none of PP funding from governments goes to abortion. PP provides many medical services for MEN and women not related to abortion, or even reproduction.

Women s Health

That was what was so bizarre about Romney's sudden embrace of the TPM "mammograms at PP, gonna get rid of that." Right the architect of Mass HC reform is for less cancer screenings that acutally SAVE THE GOVT MONEY for not having to treat later stage cancer via Medicaid. Of course he is. Actually no one knows. He may not even know.

And taking the money away would not necessarily be taking water from one end of the tub. PP provides abortion cost assistance via INDIVIDUAL DONATIONS from people who believe women have a right to choose, not because they want to help with no/low cost cancer screenings (or other HC service). There's not reason to think ending cancer screenings would reduce abortions.

Forum List

Back