US Special Operations Command Will Deploy Argus AI Program to Scour Social Media for Disinformation, Misinformation and Malinformation.

We are talking about A/I created by an enemy govt, to harm us with A/I. DEEP FAKE, lies
That, debatably, has happened long ago C4 all

Our gov only tells us what we want to hear IE> 1/2 the truth

They signed on AI to hide it all behind

~S~

That, debatably, has happened long ago C4 all

Our gov only tells us what we want to hear IE> 1/2 the truth

They signed on AI to hide it all behind

~S~
Maybe, maybe not.

But what I do know is using A/I for detecting malicious A/I, is necessary in the world today....

A/I is on the verge of exploding on the net, and it is leaps and bounds more intelligent, than it ever was and more dangerous than it ever was, and our Nation being a sitting duck, is NOT an option.

Maybe, maybe not.

But what I do know is using A/I for detecting malicious A/I, is necessary in the world today....

A/I is on the verge of exploding on the net, and it is leaps and bounds more intelligent, than it ever was and more dangerous than it ever was, and our Nation being a sitting duck, is NOT an option.
Degrading, redefining , or otherwise allowing our gov to control constitutionality is also NOT an option C4All

so if you dont hear the sound of jackboots in all of this, yer either wearin' 'em, or lickin' 'em
1694045762240.png

~S~

A/I, has no constitutional rights. I stand by that! :)
Nor does the media, including FB, twits, or this place C4all

They can violate the 1st all they wish to , and when it's government that <abridges> their narrative , we've a free speech killing scenario by proxy

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;

IE~ the press is doing our gov's dirty work, which Mike Powell (Colin's kid) did a bang up job decades ago as FCC chair , deregulating what was 50-60 media outlets to todays 1/2 dz big corps

Media is any corporatocracy's tool
everything about our Gov orbits this ......

1694089487659.png

~S~

Attachments

• 1694089436647.png
    1694089436647.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 3

Forum List

Back