US Special Operations Command Will Deploy Argus AI Program to Scour Social Media for Disinformation, Misinformation and Malinformation.

Three words, compelling government interest.
It's what allows the exceptions to any rights granted by the Constitution. Because even conservative USSC justices have said, that no right is without limits.

Wrong, the dept of defense is to project their power outward. You also might want to read the Constitution again, there is only one provision for the suspension of one right. You argument could be used to justify anything. The Constitution is a document to limit government power.

Tell congress not to fund it. If a private company needs these types of services they can pay for them.

So our electric companies are on their own if the govt doesn't run them? And Banks and financial institutions too? And Hospitals on their own too....?

I disagree.

This A/I threat is much more complicated. All hands needed on deck, imo.

A/I has no Constitutional rights, and it be good for ALL OF US, never ever ever, to go down that road or even contemplate it!!!!

The funding for this program should be terminated immediately. It's a violation of the First Amendment for the government to be determining what is disinformation, misinformation or malinformation.

US Special Operations Command Will Deploy Argus AI Program to Scour Social Media for Disinformation, Misinformation and Malinformation, National Security Authority to Protect U.S. Internet from "Pain Points" - The Last Refuge

US Special Operations Command Will Deploy Argus AI Program to Scour Social Media for Disinformation, Misinformation and Malinformation, National Security Authority to Protect U.S. Internet from “Pain Points”

Annnd… Here we go. If you have not read the background {Go Deep}, you will not have the appropriate context to absorb the latest revelation about how the Dept of Defense will now conduct online monitoring operations, using enhanced AI to protect the U.S. internet from “disinformation” under the auspices of national security.
Gee, who would have predicted that U.S. internet operations would suddenly have a totally new set of enhanced AI guardians at the gateways? 👀
Read Carefully – Eyes Wide Open:
The US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) has contracted New York-based Accrete AI to deploy software that detects “real time” disinformation threats on social media.
The company’s Argus anomaly detection AI software analyzes social media data, accurately capturing “emerging narratives” and generating intelligence reports for military forces to speedily neutralize disinformation threats.
“Synthetic media, including AI-generated viral narratives, deep fakes, and other harmful social media-based applications of AI, pose a serious threat to US national security and civil society,” Accrete founder and CEO Prashant Bhuyan said.
“Social media is widely recognized as an unregulated environment where adversaries routinely exploit reasoning vulnerabilities and manipulate behavior through the intentional spread of disinformation.
“USSOCOM is at the tip of the spear in recognizing the critical need to identify and analytically predict social media narratives at an embryonic stage before those narratives evolve and gain traction. Accrete is proud to support USSOCOM’s mission.”
One way or the fucking other democrats are determined to have a Ministry of Truth.

No, that's what I meant. Sorry, I wasn't clear. Using AI to search out mistruths/misinfo. AI lies and misses the truth so who is our govt to think they are the all seeing truth when they are the same ones who programmed these drones?
It has to be done. Everyone in government made up of we the people, are not evil. It is not all run and done on a political basis. Most govt workers don't even know the party, their co-workers may support or belong to.

It is only in your side's imagination, due to propaganda they read, and simply ignorance...not knowing how things really are....because they are removed from it....A distance from it.

The funding for this program should be terminated immediately. It's a violation of the First Amendment for the government to be determining what is disinformation, misinformation or malinformation.

US Special Operations Command Will Deploy Argus AI Program to Scour Social Media for Disinformation, Misinformation and Malinformation, National Security Authority to Protect U.S. Internet from "Pain Points" - The Last Refuge

US Special Operations Command Will Deploy Argus AI Program to Scour Social Media for Disinformation, Misinformation and Malinformation, National Security Authority to Protect U.S. Internet from “Pain Points”

Annnd… Here we go. If you have not read the background {Go Deep}, you will not have the appropriate context to absorb the latest revelation about how the Dept of Defense will now conduct online monitoring operations, using enhanced AI to protect the U.S. internet from “disinformation” under the auspices of national security.
Gee, who would have predicted that U.S. internet operations would suddenly have a totally new set of enhanced AI guardians at the gateways? 👀
The US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) has contracted New York-based Accrete AI to deploy software that detects “real time” disinformation threats on social media.
The company’s Argus anomaly detection AI software analyzes social media data, accurately capturing “emerging narratives” and generating intelligence reports for military forces to speedily neutralize disinformation threats.
“Synthetic media, including AI-generated viral narratives, deep fakes, and other harmful social media-based applications of AI, pose a serious threat to US national security and civil society,” Accrete founder and CEO Prashant Bhuyan said.
“Social media is widely recognized as an unregulated environment where adversaries routinely exploit reasoning vulnerabilities and manipulate behavior through the intentional spread of disinformation.
“USSOCOM is at the tip of the spear in recognizing the critical need to identify and analytically predict social media narratives at an embryonic stage before those narratives evolve and gain traction. Accrete is proud to support USSOCOM’s mission.”
Pinochet ‘24

“Companies are already experiencing significant economic damage caused by the spread of AI-generated viral disinformation and deep fakes manufactured by competitors, disgruntled employees, and other types of adversaries. We believe that the market for AI that can predict and neutralize malign AI-generated synthetic media is about to explode,” he added.

It's not stuff created by people.

It is A/I generated stuff being identified.

“Companies are already experiencing significant economic damage caused by the spread of AI-generated viral disinformation and deep fakes manufactured by competitors, disgruntled employees, and other types of adversaries. We believe that the market for AI that can predict and neutralize malign AI-generated synthetic media is about to explode,” he added.
If you don’t let the government police your speech we're all gonna die! Go fuck yourself.

So our electric companies are on their own if the govt doesn't run them? And Banks and financial institutions too? And Hospitals on their own too....?

I disagree.

A/I has no Constitutional rights, and it be good for ALL OF US, never ever ever, to go down that road or even contemplate it!!!!
Saying AI has no constitutional rights is like saying math has no constitutional rights. Why would it need any?

I disagree.

Hey dummy, it's not the govt that is supposedly handling the problem, the govt is turning to a private company. I'm sure that company is fully available to anyone who wants to hire them. The govt never does anything efficiently.

Last edited:
Hey dummy, it's not the govt that is supposedly handling the problem, the govt is turning to a private company. I'm sure that company is fully available to anyone who wants to hire them. The govt never does anything efficiently.

The company was hired by the government on contract, from my understanding....

It's A/I, going after other A/I.

The purpose is to detect A/I disinformation and deep fakes, not people.

Assuming what you posted is correct, why would that be the job of the US Military?

If you don’t let the government police your speech we're all gonna die! Go fuck yourself.
is NOT your free speech being hunted.

It is an A/I SYSTEM developed to hunt down and detect other A/I programs pushing dis, mis, or mal- information...

Last edited:
Assuming what you posted is correct, why would that be the job of the US Military?
Imagine an A/I PROGRAM creating and pushing that there was a nuclear attack somewhere, using deep fake videos, or that our President or the former president was assassinated using Deep Fake, or that some food shortage or cut off of food was coming or Marshall law was in place, and pushed this via A/I and their deep fakes to go viral...or create a Bank run?

National Security purpose.

Last edited:
Nope. Thats a private issue. Govt has to abide by the constitution which allows free speech. If you bear false witness against someone you may have to pay. Not against that at all.

It is the Govt that makes you pay. Thus they are not allowing free speech in those cases

Forum List

Back