US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

I have no idea what surgeries either of those people have had and yes taking real people and imagining them doing and saying things in a fantasy you've created is literally what fan fiction is. You're a fan fiction writer who imagines themselves a mental health expert like the Call of Duty player imagines himself a god of war. :laugh:

They said they "transitioned".
Did they lie?

They said they "transitioned".
Did they lie?
1. I dont know they said that and I'm certainly not taking the word of cosplayer and prolific fan ficition writer like yourself on it.

2. Transitioned could mean a lot of things between social transition to surgery.

3. It's clear that you spend a lot of time fantasizing about the particulars of trans genitalia.

1. I dont know they said that and I'm certainly not taking the word of cosplayer and prolific fan ficition writer like yourself on it.

2. Transitioned could mean a lot of things between social transition to surgery.

3. It's clear that you spend a lot of time fantasizing about the particulars of trans genitalia.

What else did you do for your costumes, Rachel and Bree?
Well, after we had our penis and testicles removed, we got surgically constructed manginas.
Wow! That's dedication.

What else did you do for your costumes, Rachel and Bree?
Well, after we had our penis and testicles removed, we got surgically constructed manginas.
Wow! That's dedication.
Great fan fiction! And an appropriate amount of genitalia talk for your genre. :th_thgoodpost:

Great fan fiction! And an appropriate amount of genitalia talk for your genre. :th_thgoodpost:

Bree came out publicly as transgender on the day the transgender ban in the military was dropped in 2016. She transitioned while in a command position and served through the re-imposition of a transgender ban from 2019-2021. She is currently one of the highest ranking out transgender officers in the United States military.

Bree came out publicly as transgender on the day the transgender ban in the military was dropped in 2016. She transitioned while in a command position and served through the re-imposition of a transgender ban from 2019-2021. She is currently one of the highest ranking out transgender officers in the United States military.

Which again, Short Bus, doesn't indicate what type of transition. Could be anything from social to surgical. You only fantasize that you know about her genitalia. :itsok:

Which again, Short Bus, doesn't indicate what type of transition. Could be anything from social to surgical. You only fantasize that you know about her genitalia. :itsok:

Either they're delusional dudes who cross-dress or delusional dudes who had their sex organs removed. The common denominators, delusional dudes.
But at least they're well-respected delusional dudes.

Either they're delusional dudes who cross-dress or delusional dudes who had their sex organs removed. The common denominators, delusional dudes.
But at least they're well-respected delusional dudes.
What isn't respected is your cosplay diagnosis. :itsok:

The two dudes in your imagination? It figures you'd fantasize about two dudes. I sussed that out about you from the beginning.... :laugh:

Dude number 1.

1711384763174.png

Dude number 2.

1711384842766.png

Psychologists, sociologists and biologists say that. I just consider them better authorities on the matter than internet cosplayers like yourself.

Biologists say that a dude who feels that he's a woman, is a woman?

Which biologists?

Psychologists and sociologists are going along with the delusions of these dudes?

That's disappointing.

Biologists say that a dude who feels that he's a woman, is a woman?

Which biologists?
Well this one for one.

What Evolutionary Biology Can and Can't Tell Us About Sex, Gender, and Sexuality

But never-mind gender identity as a diverse spectrum, there is growing consensus that biological sex itself exists on a spectrum.

Sex redefined - Nature
Psychologists and sociologists are going along with the delusions of these dudes?

That's disappointing.
Who cares about your feelings Simp? The question is can you refute them, intellectually.

Forum List

Back