US signs anti-abortion declaration with group of largely authoritarian governments

Yep .... so much for all the ' smaller less intrusive gov'ment' rhetoric if it involves a females' innards or who people love.

Even the most ardent of "small government" Conservatives will agree that the government has a legitimate role to play in protecting the lives and rights of children who can not speak for, nor defend themselves.

playtime is such a bitch, the way she pretends that there is no other perspective than her own.

^^^ most ironic post today ^^^

I address differences of opinion and/or policy. I don't pretend that they don't exist, like you just did, you brainless moron.

bullshit.

my point stands.

You pretended that your position on abortion was the only possible position, and then judged other based on your closed mind, ignoring their completely valid perspectives.

That was you being an asshole.

I don't do that to you.

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1".[2][3] That is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds, the point at which effectively the discussion or thread often ends.
I am 100% aware of the Godwin's Law meme. My point stands anyway but if you want to substitute
Joe Stalin telling the rest of the world to mind it's own business, while tens of millions of people die
due to his rule, suit yourself.

The point is the same.

" Despair Of Mandating Over Population "

* Take A Peak At Your Own Fault *
The GOD of nature also has predators eating and tearing apart the children of others in the wilds.
We do not fashion our laws based on what wild animals do. Male chimpanzee seen snatching seconds-old chimp and eating it
I hope this doesn't depress you. By the way, being born into a home that is less than
ideal only resigns one to "helplessness and poverty" if that's what the shitty human beings around that child want.
I don't know where you came from but I would urge you to hurry back.

If you can make a salient point in a few lines do it. Posting long winded position papers
are a waste of electrons and pure overkill.

I doubt you have a valid point to make however based on what I've seen from you so far.

" Wild Over Drawn Extrapolation "

* More Godwin Bull Shit *

I am 100% aware of the Godwin's Law meme. My point stands anyway but if you want to substitute
Joe Stalin telling the rest of the world to mind it's own business, while tens of millions of people die
due to his rule, suit yourself.
The point is the same.
For empathy to be valid for representing another by proxy the other must have a physical capacity for sentience , whereby elective abortion of an inchoate fetus is not equivalent with killing a sentient , sapient , individual .

Last edited:
" Dealing With The Best *

* Ewe Have No Idea - Outside The Kiddie Pool *

If you can make a salient point in a few lines do it. Posting long winded position papers
are a waste of electrons and pure overkill.
I doubt you have a valid point to make however based on what I've seen from you so far.

For empathy to be valid for representing another by proxy the other must have a physical capacity for sentience , whereby elective abortion of an inchoate fetus is not equivalent with killing a sentient , sapient individual .
Hey! Put your thesaurus down!

If the state of California finds life to be so sacred and valuable that it refuses to carry out the death penalty
against one of the most worthless pieces of human garbage to ever walk the earth, Charles Manson (though surely there are many Mansons walking around killing others thoughtlessly every single day) then what makes the life of an innocent unborn worth less than that of someone who has proved himself to be
utterly without value at all?

You've provided zero rational for your statement. Babies aren't worth saving because they are not.
Those already here are worth saving because they are. That's not exactly the stuff of Socrates.
As a thinker you will never leave the shallow end of the gene pool.

There is value in a human life because to take an innocent life is an affront to everyone and the cheapening
of life will eventually lead to the degradation of life for everyone. Millions suffered and died in Stalin's
Soviet Union because life was seen as cheap and expendable.

You are no better than a chimpanzee attacking and devouring a baby because you can.

" Despair Of Mandating Over Population "

* Take A Peak At Your Own Fault *
The GOD of nature also has predators eating and tearing apart the children of others in the wilds.
We do not fashion our laws based on what wild animals do. Male chimpanzee seen snatching seconds-old chimp and eating it
I hope this doesn't depress you. By the way, being born into a home that is less than
ideal only resigns one to "helplessness and poverty" if that's what the shitty human beings around that child want.
I don't know where you came from but I would urge you to hurry back.

There is no overpopulation. It was a false crisis back in the 70s, and it is a false crisis now.

" Antiquated Mentality Of The Homunculus Arguments "

* Goofy Town *

You assume that the baby is not capable of independent thought. Where is your evidence of this sweety?
A baby has been born , stop using blatantly false terminology .

Learn to do your own research cupcake - Fetal Pain .

Without Thalamocortical radiations - Wikipedia the cortex responsible for higher order thinking is clueless .

" Mere Mention Of Abortion To The Puritanical And They Endorse Chattel "

* Adoption Of Moral Advocacy By The Religious Reich *

The Trump Administration signed an anti-abortion declaration with 32 member states in the United Nations on Thursday, many of which are authoritarian regimes or seen as flawed democracies, a move which drastically reframes U.S. foreign policy ahead of the presidential election.
---------------------------------------
is Israel going to sign up?
Notice how the religious reich is all about defending religious liberty for fictional ishmaelism adherents against the chinese when they know damned well they do not want fictional ishmaelism adherents in their voting booth .

The only endorsement the us should be giving any of those deranged sectarian supremacist countries is when they adopt us first amendment .

In traditional juristic understanding, it is the male's ownership of a woman's sexual organs which makes sex licit in Islam. Islamic jurists describe marriage as a kind of sale where the wife's private parts are purchased. However, there are some differences between the rights of a wife and female slave.[5] While a free Muslim woman was considered to be a man's honour, a slave-girl was merely property and not a man's honour.[6] The term suriyya (concubine) was used for female slaves with whom masters enjoyed sexual relations.

The concubines were owned by their masters. The owners could obtain the slave-girls through purchase, capture or receive them as a gift.[1] Islam permits men to have sexual intercourse with them and there is no limit on the number of concubines they could keep, unlike in polygamy where there is a limit of four wives.[19] The master could also sell her or gift her to someone else. The female slave was essentially a chattel.

" Antiquated Mentality Of The Homunculus Arguments "

* Goofy Town *

You assume that the baby is not capable of independent thought. Where is your evidence of this sweety?
A baby has been born , stop using blatantly false terminology .

Learn to do your own research cupcake - Fetal Pain .

Without Thalamocortical radiations - Wikipedia the cortex responsible for higher order thinking is clueless .

You ain't the boss of me sugar.
Even if you threaten to pull my hair and hit me as hard as you can in such high heels.

So you would have no problem aborting babies and vacuuming them out?

Wish your mum felt that way.

These pro-death abortion enthusiasts have turned themselves into inhuman ghouls by training to ignore The sense of morality inherent in all normal human beings.

" Vacuous Cracked Pots Offering Ad Hominem Rather Than Valid Arguments "

* Dear Saudi Arabia Please Subdue Us *

Seems like you want to be bitch slapped and put in a burka considering that you endorse the fictional ishmaelism mentality .

* Goof Balls *
Even if you threaten to pull my hair and hit me as hard as you can in such high heels.
Sounds as though you are fantasizing about trannies there fruit cake .

* Sporting Canines Not Pretending To Be Sanctimonious *
The meaning of an after life is to pass on ones genetic identity through ones offspring .

Amniocentesis cannot be performed any earlier than the 15th week of pregnancy with a 1 in 100 change of causing a miscarriage , that is the second trimester in case you are too stupid to count .

Now the religious reich can go fuck itself with its favorite dildo for believing that anyone should be forced to deliver a fetus with abnormalities and be burdened with a lifetime of responsibility and grief when they could simply abort and try again in short order , just because of some delusion that it is what gawd wanted for them .

* Choice Implies Feeling Without Dictates *
Mum is a vapid anti-choicer catholic , while pop is a pro-choicer .

I knew a pop living in a low end neighborhood whose white high school daughter got knocked up by a back door black and he drover her straight away to the clinic - a good man , a concerned father .

flash and.gif

" Hot And Steamy On The Chest "

* Let Us See Those Canines *

These pro-death abortion enthusiasts have turned themselves into inhuman ghouls by training to ignore The sense of morality inherent in all normal human beings.
The individual is responsible for self ownership , that includes when and why they wish to perpetuate their genetic identity and that is not to be a result of dictates from government commandeered by theocratic miscreants .

Apparently the following represents your kind of people , so in love with life ; just do not disobey them or insult their profit :
Surah 5:33 - Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Last edited:
" Vacuous Cracked Pots Offering Ad Hominem Rather Than Valid Arguments "

* Dear Saudi Arabia Please Subdue Us *

Seems like you want to be bitch slapped and put in a burka considering that you endorse the fictional ishmaelism mentality .

* Goof Balls *
Sounds as though you are fantasizing about trannies there fruit cake .

* Sporting Canines Not Pretending To Be Sanctimonious *
The meaning of an after life is to pass on ones genetic identity through ones offspring .

Amniocentesis cannot be performed any earlier than the 15th week of pregnancy with a 1 in 100 change of causing a miscarriage , that is the second trimester in case you are too stupid to count .

Now the religious reich can go fuck itself with its favorite dildo for believing that anyone should be forced to deliver a fetus with abnormalities and be burdened with a lifetime of responsibility and grief when they could simply abort and try again in short order , just because of some delusion that it is what gawd wanted for them .

* Choice Implies Feeling Without Dictates *
Mum is a vapid anti-choicer catholic , while pop is a pro-choicer .

I knew a pop living in a low end neighborhood whose white high school daughter got knocked up by a back door black and he drover her straight away to the clinic - a good man , a concerned father .

RACIST:

"back door black and he drover her straight away to the clinic - a good man , a concerned father "

If the baby killer was such a good daddy why did his daughter have unprotected sex with " a back door black" ?
He taught her well I see. I guess you do the same.

Sad really sweety.

Morals are community norms. Valid morals are those which assist the community to survive.

Forum List

Back