US Should Seize New China-owned Farm Land Near Military Base

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Towers with tech on towers that can interfere with / spy on US comm from nearby military bases...

Towers with tech on towers that can interfere with / spy on US comm from nearby military bases...

~~~~~
Once again Trump was on the money when he tried to stop Huawei communications in America.

SO much cleanup needs to be done............

The White House
Congress
Senate
All Dem offices
The FBI, CIA, ICE, HLS, WHO, OSHA, CDC
Public school system
Corrupt colleges
Corrupt healthcare
Corrupt insurance
Corrupt retail
Corrupt Pharma

If we clone Trump now, and get him into the White House for the next 25 years, humans might........MIGHT......have a chance at survival.

Why did the Rosenbergs get executed for stuff that Slawell did for years?
~~~~~~
That's because the Democratic Party was not fully infiltrated the the Rosenbergs were exposed, even then people like KLaus Fuchs went untouched.

If Biden / the US does not do something about this it 100% means Joe (and others) have completely betrayed the US / sold out to China.

(You think the ChiComms would allow the US to do this in China?)
~~~~~~
Meanwhile if elected to his third term Trump will immediately fire 50,000 federal works. Personally, I think that a low number. I'd like to see 500,000 immediately fired on January 21, 2025.

It is astounding how stupid we are with regard to China. First we need a full stop on China buying up any more American property. Shut it down They are a hostile regime who is now our rival economically and militarily thanks to decades of stupidity by both parties.
For absolutely no reason give up the lithium that you've already purchased, and (make sure it's legitimately recycled within the U.S. [italics]).

It is astounding how stupid we are with regard to China. First we need a full stop on China buying up any more American property. Shut it down They are a hostile regime who is now our rival economically and militarily thanks to decades of stupidity by both parties.
Had a discussion with White 6 about this right after I joined the board. His response was basically, "China is no problem, if and when it becomes a problem, we'll deal with it." I wonder if Xi coming to the US and setting up house on the gates of USAF installations is enough to worry him.

Could you imagine 10 years ago any American saying Chinese surveillance / spying / transmission scrambling technology on a Chinese base in America extremely close to a Strategic Air Command base in North Dakota is ACCEPTABLE and NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT?

Holy crap....

Obama did this, and still does it, he obviously runs the psychopath, they allowed silicon valley to buy off everyone in government, and most especially the permanent bureaucracy, and silicon valley takes their marching orders from China, thus all positions filled by congressional affirmation such as director of CIA, NSA, FBI ect ect, are now all solidly under the thumb of communist China.

Only a fucking fool would argue that Wray at FBI is not a traitor to the nation, DIA flatly refused to even hint that they had scored the highest ranking communist Chinese party member defection in history to FBI, CIA, and NSA because DIA believed(correctly)that they had all been compromised by China!

Not stupid - 'bought & paid for'.
True, but a mo
Had a discussion with White 6 about this right after I joined the board. His response was basically, "China is no problem, if and when it becomes a problem, we'll deal with it." I wonder if Xi coming to the US and setting up house on the gates of USAF installations is enough to worry him.
He's actually one of the few Liberals I can have a discussion with and keep it on the rails. That is not correct however, China is a huge problem on many fronts. If we had an honest media looking out for our best interests, people would freak out on what China is doing to us.

Forum List

Back