US Senator Martha Mcsally (R-AZ) being clobbered by Democrat in new poll

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

What is happening to Martha Mcsally is something epic. She's being clobbered by a former astronaut Mark Kelly:

"Of the five Senate contests polled, Democrats are strongest in Arizona, where ex-astronaut Mark Kelly — the fundraising dynamo and husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.) — leads Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) by 16 percentage points, 52 percent to 36 percent, with backing from 14 percent of Republicans. Kelly’s advantage is 9 points larger than Biden’s lead over Trump in the battleground state.

These Republicans simply don't have a health care plan. They should start by coming up with one.
Mark Kelly will win because he is Gabby Gifford's husband. She was shot in Tucson Az and was not able to continue as a Congresswoman because of her severe brain injury.
Mark Kelly will win because he is Gabby Gifford's husband. She was shot in Tucson Az and was not able to continue as a Congresswoman because of her severe brain injury.
That's pure bullshit! McSally is a hotheaded loser. She lost to Sinema in 2018 running on a Trump style ticket, acting the hothead she has proven to be. Being appointed to Jeff Flakes former seat isn't like being elected right after being rejected by the GOP voters just weeks before. She hasn't endeared herself to the voters since then given her crass behavior in the Senate!

McSally has screwed herself royally being down by 16% just 90 odd days before the election and being a full blown Trumper only made it worse for her with the changing loyalty of GOP voters in Arizona! McSally is losing because she's a loser...nothing to do with Gabby Giffords-Kelly, and EVERYTHING to do with the qualifications of Mark Kelly!

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

What is happening to Martha Mcsally is something epic. She's being clobbered by a former astronaut Mark Kelly:

"Of the five Senate contests polled, Democrats are strongest in Arizona, where ex-astronaut Mark Kelly — the fundraising dynamo and husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.) — leads Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) by 16 percentage points, 52 percent to 36 percent, with backing from 14 percent of Republicans. Kelly’s advantage is 9 points larger than Biden’s lead over Trump in the battleground state.

These Republicans simply don't have a health care plan. They should start by coming up with one.

She ran against Kyrsten Sinema in 2018 and lost.

It's not surprising to me that she's losing now to Mark Kelly.

The only reason why she's in the senate is because she was appointed by the governor to take McCain's seat when he died.

I think it's great that a democrat will probably be in that seat next year. Which will make both of Arizona's senators democrats.

Wow that would be cool. A state that was a guarantee red vote for so long.

My, my. How things change.
Never thought I’d see Arizona in my lifetime have two Democratic Senators and vote for a Democrat for President

Neither did I.

We will find out in November.

I think it speaks volumes about trump and today's republican party.

Romney won Arizona by 9
Trump by 3 1/2

McSally lost entirely in 2018

Arizona is shifting left

It is not shifting to the left. The suburbs are pushing it towards the center. The Republicans have gone further right. Even Goldwater became more moderate over time.

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

She ran against Kyrsten Sinema in 2018 and lost.

It's not surprising to me that she's losing now to Mark Kelly.

The only reason why she's in the senate is because she was appointed by the governor to take McCain's seat when he died.

I think it's great that a democrat will probably be in that seat next year. Which will make both of Arizona's senators democrats.

Wow that would be cool. A state that was a guarantee red vote for so long.

My, my. How things change.
Never thought I’d see Arizona in my lifetime have two Democratic Senators and vote for a Democrat for President

Neither did I.

We will find out in November.

I think it speaks volumes about trump and today's republican party.

Romney won Arizona by 9
Trump by 3 1/2

McSally lost entirely in 2018

Arizona is shifting left

No I don't think they are shifting left.

The republicans have run so far right that anyone who isn't a trump supporter is left or a far left.
Agree
Republicans in Arizona run to the right of Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Arizona is just getting tired of them

Who runs tbhe Republican Party in Arizona? Crazy Kelli. She is running it into the ground.

Wait until the government decides they don't want to pay for your treatment because of rationing.

I'm less worried about that than I am insurance companies doing it.

First, the government has no real incentive on getting on my bad side. The insurance companies do.

Tell that to the NHS

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

I got a health plan. It's called private insurance through my employer. It's worked well for me for a half a century.
Even employers don’t want to be in the health insurance business anymore. What once was a nice benefit they could offer employees has gotten overwhelming.
Time to pursue single payer like most responsible nations have adopted
Wrong again, dingus. Benefits, such as health insurance, attract good employees. Good employees make companies profitable. See how that works?
Used to
Now they just piss off your employees when you are forced to raise premiums and reduce coverage

Employers want out
No they don't. Not unless they just want to employ worthless leftist traitors such as yourself. Major companies know if that happens, profits tank and companies will fail.
How upset would you be if Biden wins in November and the Democrats take the Senate?
Democrats are batshit crazy. Neither will happen.

Not sure what people expect. She was APPOINTED to the seat by the governor. He is to blame. Should have appointed a REAL republican like Kelli Ward. McSally was and is an establishment RINO

The American Conservative Union gives McSally a lifetime 75% conservative rating; she received a yearly rating of 84% in 2018.[87][88] The fiscally conservative political action committee Americans for Prosperity gave her a rating of 87% in 2018.[87] Conservative Review gave McSally a 37% conservative score in 2018, and Heritage Action for America gave her a 59% conservative rating.[89] Conversely, the American Civil Liberties Union gave McSally a rating of 23% in 2016, and the Americans for Democratic Action gave her a 5% score.[87]

Thankfully whoever wins will only serve 2 years to finish the term, so even if the leftist clown wins the people of Arizona can throw him out in 2022

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

She wasn't horrible
He would be.

Another poll?? Must be the same one that told us all the Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016,

Surprise.
Normally I would agree with you. but nobody can honestly manufacture a 16 point spread. She's definitely in trouble.

Jo

Another poll?? Must be the same one that told us all the Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016,

Surprise.
Normally I would agree with you. but nobody can honestly manufacture a 16 point spread. She's definitely in trouble.

Jo

What was the spread between Hitlery and Trump?? And just who was in trouble but didn't know it??

I cannot argue that one.
Honestly I think this is more about Man vs woman then it is Republican vs Democrat. I hope you're right I've gotten some emails from her for contributions.
I'm probably going to send her a good piece of change.

Jo

The American Conservative Union gives McSally a lifetime 75% conservative rating; she received a yearly rating of 84% in 2018.[87][88] The fiscally conservative political action committee Americans for Prosperity gave her a rating of 87% in 2018.[87] Conservative Review gave McSally a 37% conservative score in 2018, and Heritage Action for America gave her a 59% conservative rating.[89] Conversely, the American Civil Liberties Union gave McSally a rating of 23% in 2016, and the Americans for Democratic Action gave her a 5% score.[87]

Thankfully whoever wins will only serve 2 years to finish the term, so even if the leftist clown wins the people of Arizona can throw him out in 2022
Part of the problem with this candidate is that he looks acts and talks like a Republican. I suspect this is where he's getting a lot of his perceived support from.

Jo

Forum List

Back