‘Trump Grifts, You Die’: New Ad Rips President For Profiting Amid Pandemic

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
A new ad from a progressive PAC hits at President Donald Trump and his family for attempting to profit off the presidency in the middle of the deadly coronavirus pandemic that’s claimed nearly 150,000 American lives.

The “Trump Grifts, You Die” spot from MeidasTouch shows Trump attempting to steer government business to his own properties, and it highlights the Chinese government awarding trademarks to Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter and White House adviser.

The spot also includes presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway offering what she bluntly called a “free commercial” for Ivanka Trump-branded products, as well as Trump using his office to promote the products of his supporters:

“Trump — and his family — have turned the White House into the Home Shopping Network and have brought humiliation to the nation,” the super PAC said in a statement released with the video calling the coronavirus-related economic downturn the “Trump Depression.”

I couldn't agree more! What do you think?

A new ad from a progressive PAC hits at President Donald Trump and his family for attempting to profit off the presidency in the middle of the deadly coronavirus pandemic that’s claimed nearly 150,000 American lives.

The “Trump Grifts, You Die” spot from MeidasTouch shows Trump attempting to steer government business to his own properties, and it highlights the Chinese government awarding trademarks to Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter and White House adviser.

The spot also includes presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway offering what she bluntly called a “free commercial” for Ivanka Trump-branded products, as well as Trump using his office to promote the products of his supporters:

“Trump — and his family — have turned the White House into the Home Shopping Network and have brought humiliation to the nation,” the super PAC said in a statement released with the video calling the coronavirus-related economic downturn the “Trump Depression.”

Pathetic. But that's we expect from Democrat bottom feeders. Nothing to see here.

Lakhota is a paid shill from the Senile Joe 2020 Campaign

3tk2zw.jpg

I can’t wait to see the counter to it. Hunter, China...Ukraine... real...

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics really admire the way their hero has turned the presidency into a money-making business.

So what if a few people die, business is business.

American capitalism in its purest form.

Me and the best half have been grifting to off the pandemic. Shit, we even got our oldest girl child in on it. We are making and selling masks. Not much money, but enough to screw around with. But I figure it was the Goya thing. So you know, those Inguns you get hard to emulate most likely get a shit ton of Goya in their monthly food baskets every month. It's kind of sock how you would hate them just because Trump took a pic with cans of Goya beans.

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics really admire the way their hero has turned the presidency into a money-making business.

From the same group that claimed Republicans will kill off old people if Obamacare wasn't made the law of the land?

Obamacare, Insurance companies = American capitalism in its ugly, evil form.
Remember the kickbacks Insurance companies received because of Obamacare.

I like they are hitting Texas hard and they are all grifters.

From the same group that claimed Republicans will kill off old people if Obamacare wasn't made the law of the land?

Obamacare, Insurance companies = American capitalism in its ugly, evil form.
Remember the kickbacks Insurance companies received because of Obamacare.

Apparently you don't want to have health ins.

I like they are hitting Texas hard and they are all grifters.

It’s the Trump crime organization.

Forum List

Back