US Senator Martha Mcsally (R-AZ) being clobbered by Democrat in new poll

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

What is happening to Martha Mcsally is something epic. She's being clobbered by a former astronaut Mark Kelly:

"Of the five Senate contests polled, Democrats are strongest in Arizona, where ex-astronaut Mark Kelly — the fundraising dynamo and husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.) — leads Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) by 16 percentage points, 52 percent to 36 percent, with backing from 14 percent of Republicans. Kelly’s advantage is 9 points larger than Biden’s lead over Trump in the battleground state.

These Republicans simply don't have a health care plan. They should start by coming up with one.

She ran against Kyrsten Sinema in 2018 and lost.

It's not surprising to me that she's losing now to Mark Kelly.

The only reason why she's in the senate is because she was appointed by the governor to take McCain's seat when he died.

I think it's great that a democrat will probably be in that seat next year. Which will make both of Arizona's senators democrats.

Wow that would be cool. A state that was a guarantee red vote for so long.

My, my. How things change.
Never thought I’d see Arizona in my lifetime have two Democratic Senators and vote for a Democrat for President

About a month ago sitting at the table I said to my wife that I liked the dancing astronaut in McSally's ads and thought they were counter-productive. She said it was the same with her.

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

What is happening to Martha Mcsally is something epic. She's being clobbered by a former astronaut Mark Kelly:

"Of the five Senate contests polled, Democrats are strongest in Arizona, where ex-astronaut Mark Kelly — the fundraising dynamo and husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.) — leads Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) by 16 percentage points, 52 percent to 36 percent, with backing from 14 percent of Republicans. Kelly’s advantage is 9 points larger than Biden’s lead over Trump in the battleground state.

These Republicans simply don't have a health care plan. They should start by coming up with one.
"Morning Consultant." sure, that's a reputable outfit. I can spend the afternoon in a bar in Albuquerque and put out my opinion after talking to the people there. About as accurate.

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

She ran against Kyrsten Sinema in 2018 and lost.

It's not surprising to me that she's losing now to Mark Kelly.

The only reason why she's in the senate is because she was appointed by the governor to take McCain's seat when he died.

I think it's great that a democrat will probably be in that seat next year. Which will make both of Arizona's senators democrats.

Wow that would be cool. A state that was a guarantee red vote for so long.

My, my. How things change.

This is what happens when Mexicrats beg wetbacks to invade our nation, fuck over our citizenry and steal US citizenships for their litters of silver tooth filth...YEP, Mexicrats love them some Mehico meddling within our democracy yet the dumbmotherfuckers still cry “RUSSIA”!

Another poll?? Must be the same one that told us all the Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016,

Surprise.
Or the one that says trump is leading Biden in swing states.

Polls are for idiots. Anyone who believe them is dumber than a box of rocks. Guess that's you bucky.
Polls are generally correct within a margin of a few percentage points.
Those who run around with fingers in their ears are the idiots

McSally is headed for her second defeat for Senator in the last two years.

Kelly is a national hero and his wife is beloved.
If he's a leftist, he's dogshit.

Not your fathers Arizona anymore
Nation would be so much better off if Goldwater had won in 1964...or Oswald would have dropped one car back and locked on Lyndon.
What would Goldwater have done differently?

They never have yet. But if they do cut it off, I'll buy elsewhere - while you sit on your ass begging the government for your livelihood.

Naw, I just think the government can run it better than a corporation that has a vested interest in cheating me.

No they don't. Not unless they just want to employ worthless leftist traitors such as yourself. Major companies know if that happens, profits tank and companies will fail.

Actually, what you don't seem to get is that most employers find health insurance to be a pain to maintain. It was probably manageable decades ago, when medical costs were low. Now it's impossible to provide insurance practically.

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

Republicans think that running female candidates will sove their problem with female voters. The problem is that female voters do not want a female Donald Trump. McSalley proves this as she supports Trump nearly 100% of the time. Further case in point is Susan Collins. She has never come close to losing while she voted with Republicans around 70% of the time. She has supported Trump over 90% of the time and her chance of winning is at best 50-50.

I got a health plan. It's called private insurance through my employer. It's worked well for me for a half a century.

Wait until the day they decide they don't want to pay for your treatment because it cuts into their profits.

Wait until the government decides they don't want to pay for your treatment because of rationing.

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

Let's hope she's voted out of office along with Trump.

mcsally-trump-kiss.jpg

Let's hope she's voted out of office along with Trump.

Lets hope not.

Forum List

Back