US opinions regarding man made global warming - per Gallup Polling

they have no heat at 15 degrees, they lose about 70% at 15 degrees. 200 miles is less than a 3 hour road trip, I consistently drive 5-7 hours, no thank you
Take an ICE car with a full tank of gas and a modern EV (ie Tesla Model 3) with a fully charged battery. Stop them both on the side of the road in fifteen degree temperatures. The EV will be able to keep you warm longer than the ICE vehicle.

Take an ICE car with a full tank of gas and a modern EV (ie Tesla Model 3) with a fully charged battery. Stop them both on the side of the road in fifteen degree temperatures. The EV will be able to keep you warm longer than the ICE vehicle.

my personal experience in Michigan in a Tesla this past winter was no heat while running down the highway, only when stopped did it work ok and due to the cold weather we could not make 3 appts without charging the car, pathetic

my personal experience in Michigan in a Tesla this past winter was no heat while running down the highway, only when stopped did it work ok and due to the cold weather we could not make 3 appts without charging the car, pathetic
I have been in gasoline powered cars that could not produce enough heat to keep up. Upstate New York near Christmas in a Chevrolet Chevette. Fully working heater could not stop frost from forming inside the car. Temperature outside was below zero.

I have been in gasoline powered cars that could not produce enough heat to keep up. Upstate New York near Christmas in a Chevrolet Chevette. Fully working heater could not stop frost from forming inside the car. Temperature outside was below zero.
LMAO a fucking chevette, a fucking throwaway car, OMFG he said chevette!

LMAO a fucking chevette, a fucking throwaway car, OMFG he said chevette!
It was my girlfriend's car. We drove it from Florida to NY round trip twice and she used it every day for several years. Sex in it was difficult but not impossible (for a much younger man). But, the point remains that an inability to adequately heat your car is not an innate characteristic of EVs.

It was my girlfriend's car. We drove it from Florida to NY round trip twice and she used it every day for several years. Sex in it was difficult but not impossible (for a much younger man). But, the point remains that an inability to adequately heat your car is not an innate characteristic of EVs.
current data suggest that is incorrect, read some actual review from people with cold weather and snow. Electric cars leave that morning at 100% and sometimes have to be charged again to drive home from work. Heat is non existent according to many drivers. No thank you

Last edited:
reviews in car magazines about the new EVs from the people that were actually stupid enough to try one.
Have a published study on this specific topic

and an article on EVs and temperature extremes.

The EV will be able to keep you warm longer than the ICE vehicle.

Plus, when you get it home, you can charge it with your solar panels.

Because a few hours of sun through a couple inches of snow gives you plenty of power.
Because the gasoline at that station on the next exit of the solidly locked interstate will keep your beast running in top form.

This all comes from an article called "Global Warming Attitudes Frozen since 2016"

There are lots of different parts to it. This charts when, Americans believe, will the effects of global warming begin to happen. As you can see from the first line, 69% believe either they are already happening or within a few years while 29% believe they will not occur in our lifetimes or never. Breaking that a little further, a simple majority - 59% - of Americans believe global warming effects are already taking place and only 10% believe as many do here, that they will never take place. There are break downs on gender, race, age, college and political party. Belief that global warming is underway or imminent seems to trend with being a young, college-educated, Democratic woman of color. The opposite view trends with being an old, uneducated, Republican, white man.

View attachment 779292

Here is an interesting graph showing the division on a political party basis. I would draw your attention to how small the difference was not that far back.

5q5fmkea002yx3mpm57mbq.png

So, please peruse these polling results and tell us what you think of them.
Arctic ice free? Check
Snow a thing of the past? Check
Guam tipped over? Check
Polar bears all dead from destruction of habitat? Check
Great Barrier Reef totally bleached and destroyed? Check

Gee, I wonder why people believe the AGWCult is a host of lies?

Arctic ice free? Check
Snow a thing of the past? Check
Guam tipped over? Check
Polar bears all dead from destruction of habitat? Check
Great Barrier Reef totally bleached and destroyed? Check

Gee, I wonder why people believe the AGWCult is a host of lies?
Gee, I wonder why people might believe AGW denier Crusader Frank is a blatant liar?

Gee, I wonder why people might believe AGW denier Crusader Frank is a blatant liar?
Gee, I wonder why CO2 trails temperature for 450,000 consecutive years in a genuine scientific dataset, including having temperatures plunge for tens of thousands of years after CO2 peaks?

LOLZ

Absurd to believe that Shankuns clam fart proxies are wayyyyyyy more accurate than insitu side by side readings. Shankuns margins of error alone make his “quick make up something to dispute this dataset” exercise meaningless. I know it, you know it, but you’re compensated to keep posting the fiction

You can’t show us any temperature increase from doubling CO2 and there’s an indisputable 450,000 year long data set showing CO2 never once lead temperature.

LOLZ

Absurd to believe that Shankuns clam fart proxies are wayyyyyyy more accurate than insitu side by side readings. Shankuns margins of error alone make his “quick make up something to dispute this dataset” exercise meaningless. I know it, you know it, but you’re compensated to keep posting the fiction

You can’t show us any temperature increase from doubling CO2 and there’s an indisputable 450,000 year long data set showing CO2 never once lead temperature.
In-situ readings? Shakuns proxies ARE in-situ you ignorant fool. And if you think you have better temperature data that refutes Shakun's conclusions, let's see it.

In-situ readings? Shakuns proxies ARE in-situ you ignorant fool. And if you think you have better temperature data that refutes Shakun's conclusions, let's see it.
Shankuns Proxies do NOT compare temperature and CO2 with actual readings!!!!!!

Vostok are actual side by side readings it does not get better than that

Forum List

Back