US Oil Rig Count has Doubled Under Biden

You must be math challenged. Trump had -31% drop in GDP in the 2nd quarter. There were only TWO quarters left before Biden took office, not THREE.

And for doing the math. Start the economy at a normalized GDP of 100 (for comparison)
2nd quarter it goes down 31%, or down to 69. Then it goes up 33% or up to 92. So Trump is down $3 trillion, and GDP is still down for the year.

Then it goes up 33%

Damn! That's a lot of growth!!!

Trump left three consecutive sparkling GDP growth quarters to Biden/

The first quarter never has anything to do with a new administration as it is basically baked in as the new policies won't kick in until at least the 2nd quarter.

So yeah, three straight positive quarters of GDP growth. 34.1%, 4.3% and 6.1%. Thank you, President Trump.
big deal
Trump had weak poor low growth of only 2.13% in 2019
The growth at the end of 2020 was only because everything dropped so much at the beginning of the year and trump pumped $3.1T of deficit spending into the economy.

Trump was the king of debt all he did was borrow and spend and still he had a weak low growth economy, never had more than 3% annually. Not good at all.

Then it goes up 33%

Damn! That's a lot of growth!!!
not when it first drops 30+%, he only recovered a small amount of the drop.

Not to mention he pumped $3.1T of deficit spending into the economy and the FED punp trillions more.

Trump had a fake economy that crashed when they tried to raise rate to a meager little 1%. Trump put up trash low 2.13% growth in 2019, terrible.

US annual deficit in 2016: $587B
US annual deficit in 2020: $3.1T
US annual deficit in 2022: $1.1T

Trump ramped up the deficit every year massively, Biden has lowered the annual deficit every year.
Trump had all that debt and little to show for it.

big deal
Trump had weak poor low growth of only 2.13% in 2019
The growth at the end of 2020 was only because everything dropped so much at the beginning of the year and trump pumped $3.1T of deficit spending into the economy.

Trump was the king of debt all he did was borrow and spend and still he had a weak low growth economy, never had more than 3% annually. Not good at all.

Øbama averaged 1.6% GDP growth in his crummy 8-years.

That's right, Biden has more than doubled the US oil rig count because energy companies are ramping up production big time under Biden.

Biden inherited an underproducing country from Trump, we only had a meager 287 oil rigs when Biden took over, not good.
Now we 623, more than double, thanks to Biden.
The US oil rig count is set to rise further, thanks to Biden and the US is also building solar and wind installations at a record pace, and the US is producing and exporting record amounts of Nat gas thanks to Biden.

Biden is the energy president, he has made the US the dominant energy producer AND exporter in the entire world. Doubling oil rigs, world leading Nat gas and exports, and ramping up renewable energy.

The US energy industry is better now than ever before thanks to Biden.

And gas is still over 3.00 a gallon much higher than when we were energy independent under Trump

Not to mention he pumped $3.1T of deficit spending into the economy and the FED punp trillions more.

Trump had a fake economy that crashed when they tried to raise rate to a meager little 1%. Trump put up trash low 2.13% growth in 2019, terrible.

Trump ramped up the deficit every year massively, Biden has lowered the annual deficit every year.

COVID, the virus your CCP friends unleashed on the world.

That was where that 2020 debt came from with all the spending the Democrat-run House passed.

Thanks to the Trump tax cuts revenues are way up, nearly $5 trillion in FY 2022. If Democrats hadn't passed all the crazy spending under Biden think where we would be.

Øbama averaged 1.6% GDP growth in his crummy 8-years.
yea because he inherited the Big Bush Crash, the biggest blow up since the great depression, when the economy blew up after 7 years of failed Bush policy.
Obama had no chance when you inherit the Bush blow up.
Obama fixed the Bush mess and Obama's best year was the same as Trump's best year.

Who was the bigger failure Bush or trump, tough question right there?

COVID, the virus your CCP friends unleashed on the world.

That was where that 2020 debt came from with all the spending the Democrat-run House passed.

Thanks to the Trump tax cuts revenues are way up, nearly $5 trillion in FY 2022. If Democrats hadn't passed all the crazy spending under Biden think where we would be.
Trump ramped up the deficit mightily before Covid
Trump doubled the deficit precovid, then after covid hit he doubled it again.
Biden has lowered the deficit.
Bush and Trump both ramped up the deficit big time.
Clinton, Obama, and now Biden have all lowered the annual deficit from what they inherited from their GOP predecessor.

Republicans can't win the debt debate because both Bush and Trump spent recklessly, and to think, Bush inherited a balanced budget

yea because he inherited the Big Bush Crash, the biggest blow up since the great depression, when the economy blew up after 7 years of failed Bush policy.
Obama fixed the Bush mess and Obama's best year was the same as Trump's best year.

Øbama had near-zero interest rates for nearly all of his 8-years of incompetence. The 2008 recession was over by 2009. Duh. Øbama was an incompetent goofball.

Øbama, GW, and Biden, three incompetents. I voted for none of them.

BTW Trump faced numerous Fed rate increases, the first being in December 2016.

GW was never my guy, I never voted for him, one Bush vote, in 1988, was enough for my lifetime.

Trump was the best POTUS since Reagan, period.

Trump ramped up the deficit mightily before Covid
Trump doubled the deficit precovid, then after covid hit he doubled it again.
Biden has lowered the deficit.
Bush and Trump both ramped up the deficit big time.
Clinton, Obama, and now Biden have all lowered the annual deficit from what they inherited from their GOP predecessor.

Republicans can't win the debt debate because both Bush and Trump spent recklessly, and to think, Bush inherited a balanced budget

The Trump tax cuts have paid massive dividends with revenue of nearly $5,000 Billion in FY 2022!

Biden lowered NOTHING. The COVID spending approved by the Democrat controlled House is over, that's it.

Øbama had near-zero interest rates for nearly all of his 8-years of incompetence. The 2008 recession was over by 2009. Duh. Øbama was an incompetent goofball.

Øbama, GW, and Biden, three incompetents. I voted for none of them.

BTW Trump faced numerous Fed rate increases, the first being in December 2016.

GW was never my guy, I never voted for him, one Bush vote, in 1988, was enough for my lifetime.

Trump was the best POTUS since Reagan, period.
AHAHAHA !

Trump had a little 1% point of raises and the economy tanked and they had to cut rates AND do QE lite... Weak and pathetic. Trump had weak low growth and never exceeded 3% annually. You can shout all you want about Trump, but the facts and numbers tell a different story of a weak low growth economy, massive massive spending and deficits, and low rates and FED stimulus.

Obama inherited the Bush crash and the after math of the Bush blow up was so severe as Bush crashed the economy terribly. You try to down play the extreme severity of the Bush Crash, but it was the great depression all over again. The biggest crash in 90 years, after 7 years of failed Bush policy. Obama fixed the Bush crash and in 2014 he had the same GDP growth as Trump.

Trump did nothing, he spent recklessly, ramped up the debt and had a weak economy, you can cry all you want but the numbers tell the story

33% is a lot of growth, no matter the previous drop.

he only recovered a small amount of the drop.

How small?

And all the Dems were arguing against all that spending and pumping, right?

Trump had a fake economy that crashed when they tried to raise rate to a meager little 1%.

When did they try to raise to 1%? Give me the month.

Biden has lowered the annual deficit every year.

Yeah, every time I open the paper, I see Biden cutting more spending.
That's why Dems were so angry at Manchin. DURR

Poor Obama. He was too weak and useless to do anything.

WTF?? Biden was elected in the spring of 2020?? Are you completely out of your mind?

And by the way, while the rig count did go over 800 under Trump, it began falling before covid. It peaked at 888 in November, 2018; but fell to 678 when the first covid death in America occurred. A 24% decrease.

Also, Biden's been president for 2 years so far. Rig count under his watch has gone from 287 to 613 -- an increase of 326 rigs, up 114%.

Compared to Trump's first 2 years in office where the rig count went from 551 to 852 -- an increase of 301 rigs, up 55%.
LOL...so you're claiming SUCCESS!!! because Joe Biden's high point has almost reached Trump's low point? That's dumb even for you, Faun!

Since Obama was a senator in the democrat controlled Congress Obama help to create what he inherited.

I'm not talking about that kind of oil, Smokin. I'm talking about petroleum. How do you get rid of fossil fuels without getting rid of petroleum?
Like I stated before, IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN, get over it.
Oh...and let me know how your vehicle runs when you put vegetable oil or olive oil in it! (eye roll)
You can run a diesel on vegetable oil.
Turns out, diesel engines' simple design allows for virtually anything oil-based to be used as fuel. The inventor of the motor, Rudolph Diesel, used peanut oil in his original design. He said in 1911, "The use of plant oil as fuel may seem insignificant today. But such products can, in time, become just as important as kerosene and these coal-tar-products of today."

Like I stated before, IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN, get over it.

You can run a diesel on vegetable oil.
Turns out, diesel engines' simple design allows for virtually anything oil-based to be used as fuel. The inventor of the motor, Rudolph Diesel, used peanut oil in his original design. He said in 1911, "The use of plant oil as fuel may seem insignificant today. But such products can, in time, become just as important as kerosene and these coal-tar-products of today."
And what are you using to lubricate your diesel engine? Try doing it with "peanut oil" and see what happens! Duh?

Forum List

Back